Welcome to CSI: NY forum

[Post New]by cap158 on Apr 11, 09 4:56 PM
I couldn't get going with this game at all. No help or hints just sat there at first level. I decided to just delete the game

Re:Welcome to CSI: NY forum

[Post New]by TheRealLaura on Apr 11, 09 5:13 PM
I was very disappointed in this game. As everyone else, there was so many "bloopers" it took forever to get through it. No tutorial. No hints, and it is the worst game I've ever bought on Big Fish. I hope someone gets the hint and fixes it and OFFERS a free game somewhere for those of us who are so disappointed in it.

[Post New]by cheelap on Apr 18, 09 2:37 PM
I'm in the evidence room after empire state building, I got the fat suring to get a hole and no other surringes are working on the gels....what so I do, If I press reset it disapears and have to start over and only the one fat one make a hole help please

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 19, 09 8:59 AM
This is quite hard to get the syringes to repond. Move each syringe across all plates and try and let go at the right time.

loumz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by loumz on Apr 19, 09 9:58 AM
Luke Trenton's office. I can't find the last two objects. One appears to be a needle. The hint button doesn't show anything.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 19, 09 2:48 PM
The last two objects are inside something else. You need to click on a blueprint / diagram for a puzzle.

Edited on 04/26/2009 at 5:35:22 AM PST

[Post New]by iam2cute on Apr 20, 09 7:06 PM
why is it i can't get pass the tattoo lady?? and no instructions?
PLEASE HELP, i been home sick for two days and appear to be stuck

hcgtx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by hcgtx on Apr 25, 09 7:07 PM
first time to do this, so bare with me. Went to walk through in sarks office and did all, but to no avail still could not get pass. Am so frustrated. Bought this at wal -mart is there any differences in where ya get a game? Do not won't to stop, can someone HELP!!!

bast
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bast on Apr 28, 09 10:53 AM
very disappointing game. No matter what I do, nothing works and then all of a sudden it moves to another area and i haven't even figured out the firstl
a credit should be issued.

Edited on 04/28/2009 at 10:53:55 AM PST

[Post New]by GarthV8der on May 5, 09 8:08 PM
WHY ARE there only four episodes to this game? Ihear the store version has 5 episodes, If I had known this earlier I would'nt have wasted my money for it here,You say it's a full version game, but it's not,this is the first time you've really let me down BFG, IT better be the last....

[Post New]by mbtenerife on May 9, 09 5:39 AM
Just been reading some of the comments on this game – CSI NY. Are you guys kidding or what? This game is rubbish! Your stuck? Stuck on what? There is nothing to get stuck on! It is the simplest most unchallenging game I have ever come across. Each level is a repeat of the last, with pathetic so called “puzzles” to solve as you go? “Use your mouse to draw an outline of the blood drop? Wow! Use a pair of tweezers to grab chemical symbols and put them into dishes? Gosh! Draw a matching line between two names? (Did that in primary school!). And the most challenging of all – The Combination Lock – click on the numbers (1 to 10) in the correct sequence. For those of you that can’t solve this, the sequence is 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10. Whoops! Hope I haven’t spoiled it for you! Already had CSI (The original – Las Vegas) and thought this would be similar. Not a patch. Don’t waste your money on this. Get the original CSI instead.

[Post New]by sugggar on May 11, 09 8:41 AM
lacevedo5284 wrote:I am stuck at the first scene. Looking for what appears to be a CD needed for the computer, can't find it anywhere and the hint button is not showing me nothing other than the computer. Any help would be appreciated.

you have to drop the computer cables on the computer then the disk will appear

gem01
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by gem01 on May 15, 09 11:58 PM
middlee wrote:
pinkybear wrote:I am on the second chapter and cannot get past the interview with Aaron (I think that's his name). Any suggestions?? Thanks
Is that the beginning of chapter two? Read all the info between him and the lady we are playing, and u can figure out what items to put up, and get thru it. Have u got to the kitchen yet?

gem01
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by gem01 on May 16, 09 6:46 AM
Iam on the second chapter and am stuck in the kitchen. The sparkles are around what looks like a fire extinguisher but when i click on it stella says i will do that later and i can't click on anything else. Can anyone help???

[Post New]by Jessilynnlelde on May 26, 09 5:37 PM
hey anyone who has passed the second case we need help! where do we find the apron? and how do we grab the antifreeze? and what do we need to grab before we pick up the blow torch? if u can answer ur amazing! thanks

CSI 4 episode

[Post New]by xenia11 on May 27, 09 8:28 PM
HI

I am stuck in 4 episode in CSI , because in lab
I can't drag the points onto right picture, so I can't finish the episode. Can you help me out please? other fragments are ok, the

lab where are 3 to solve : 1) emails between victim and Paul Jenings, 2)blog posting file 3) this one - to compare the fragments , picture is reminding me spine

thanks xenia

CSI 4 episode

[Post New]by xenia11 on May 27, 09 9:04 PM
xenia11 wrote:HI

I can't drag the points onto right picture, so I can't finish the episode. Can you help me out please? other fragments are ok, the

lab where are 3 to solve : 1) emails between victim and Paul Jenings, 2)blog posting file 3) this one - to compare the fragments , picture is reminding me spine

thanks xenia

After clicking few times on hint it allowed me to drag the points onto left fragment, cheers, don't need the help any more Thanks

CSI 4 episode

[Post New]by xenia11 on May 27, 09 9:04 PM
xenia11 wrote:HI

thanks xenia

After clicking few times on hint it allowed me to drag the points onto left fragment, cheers, don't need the help any more Thanks

[Post New]by scarlettmh on May 29, 09 5:11 PM
Oh dear I can't get on from the sidewalk,what do I need to do?

Edited on 05/29/2009 at 5:13:40 PM PST

[Post New]by BigskyDawn on Jun 2, 09 12:53 PM
DownAndjOutnLA wrote:
28285 wrote:
karenmoore wrote:Well, it looks like I'm not the only one with a problem for the 1st episode......WHAT DO YOU DO?????? I find all the items, collect the blood (which by the way is extremely difficult), ask the questions that I'm suppose to ask and all I get is Mac saying "Lets start from the top again" Why was there no tutorial for this game...Usually the easy games have a 3 level tutorial, and this one has none. I agree.....no hints, no help and I bought this game.....I'm thinking that it looks like a really interesting game, but I will probably uninstall it and never play it again. Very disappointing!!!!! Can anyone help?

Thanks Karen.

No Karen I can't get past the 1st episode for some reason people aren't helping. I have ask for help on "Party Down" and Build a lot, a lot of views but for some reason they will not help me. WOULD THE MODERATORS HELP US LESS INTELLIGENT I GUESS YOU COULD SAY no one else will say or give advice. I thought that's what forums were for, to seek advice, obviously I was once again wrong

Go to: