annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Monument Builders: Alcatraz here

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jul 30, 14 6:35 AM
This game definitely has bugs. I could only finish level 15 by delivering the exact number of scarecrows demanded. By which I mean that if 20 scarecrows were still outstanding and I delivered 40 the game would not finish. If I delivered 20 it would finish. This does not happen on other games and has not happened on other levels on this game. I have managed to get to level 46 so far on 3 gems but I am running into more problems. Trees that refuse to let you cut them down (even though the tasks include getting large numbers of trees) is an annoying one. Also sometimes when I click onto trees to cut them down a green tick appears but no worker goes to them when they are free. Only when the workers are sitting doing nothing will they go to the requested action. Also even though I hire more recruits they show up as having been created but they do not materialise when I try to take actions. Can someone from BFG please clarify what they are doing about these problems. Also (a question I have previously asked on another game but got no response) what do BFG do to check games are bug-free before they charge a (comparatively high) fee to charge us to play them?

zara137
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by zara137 on Aug 6, 14 4:51 PM
Glitch level 46 - will not let me cut down tree even after pelican fed.
Tried level 3 times - same issue.

[Post New]by sdmac1014 on Aug 27, 14 7:10 PM
Same issue in level 32. Completed the task, had 0 left to deliver. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same issue. Cannot move forward.

adinah
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by adinah on Aug 28, 14 9:32 PM
I had trouble after loading so decided to wait until the forum help started coming in. Went back and started today and on first runthrough was doing fine (at least two stars) until 38 when I am getting the same glitch others mentioned. Have done the requirements but the game won't accept that it is done. I won't be able to finish and go back for 3 stars all the way if there is not an answer. I tried the hints mentioned without success. I may not even try the next in the series if a patch or another solution does not arrive soon.

Any Fixes???

[Post New]by Mustangsally85 on Jan 16, 15 3:38 PM
are there any fixes for the glitches in this game driving me crazy

[Post New]by Mustangsally85 on Jan 26, 15 2:37 PM
Figured out the glitch when it say 0 deliveries left but games continues....It is literal when they say they want 20 deliveries of a certain product they mean 20...not 40 so do not improve the factory if they only want 20 if you deliver 40 it will not work....hope I explained it well enough...lol

[Post New]by muffy04 on Jun 10, 15 9:44 PM
I am stuck on level 34. The factory does no show the factory with 3 stars. So, you can't get past this level

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jul 8, 15 8:05 PM
Levels 44, 45, 46 _so far. I havent' gone past that yet. Can't cut the middle trees!!! I managed to work around that for levels 44 and 45. I think levle 46, the one that wants all the resources.... I have to do without that batch of trees! Bummed.

[Post New]by rmhogle on Oct 30, 15 9:37 AM
Only one of my monument builder games seems to work. Golden Gate Bridge. I have Alcatraz, Great Wall of China and Titanic, but all I get is a black screen. I tried to open those minimized, but that did not work either. Do these 3 versions have something different than Golden Gate Bridge?

Go to: