algal0181
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fright Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by algal0181 on Jul 7, 14 6:53 PM
THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORST GAME I HAVE PLAYED! It started off ok and then got worst as it progressed! Wish I hadn't wasted money on purchasing this one! If you haven't brought it...DON'T BUY IT!

PatW47
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by PatW47 on Jul 8, 14 1:13 AM
algal0181 wrote:THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORST GAME I HAVE PLAYED! It started off ok and then got worst as it progressed! Wish I hadn't wasted money on purchasing this one! If you haven't brought it...DON'T BUY IT!

I don't normally complain, but have to agree with the above quote, terrible game, slow and jerky, voices were out of sync, had to click on items 2 or 3 times for them to work,
I was glad when I got to the end!

[Post New]by POPPY125780 on Jul 15, 14 11:41 AM
Excellent, loved it, really good game, good puzzles, yes you have to click a few times,but will look forward to more like this.

[Post New]by georgi101 on Jul 18, 14 6:33 PM
I thought this was a great game bringing real live people into play it was awsome

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Aug 10, 14 8:23 PM
PatW47 wrote:
algal0181 wrote:THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORST GAME I HAVE PLAYED! It started off ok and then got worst as it progressed! Wish I hadn't wasted money on purchasing this one! If you haven't brought it...DON'T BUY IT!

I don't normally complain, but have to agree with the above quote, terrible game, slow and jerky, voices were out of sync, had to click on items 2 or 3 times for them to work,
I was glad when I got to the end!

I had high hopes at the beginning, but the game didn't live up to the beginning at all. I'm not quite through, but can't wait until I am. Oh, and I'm never eating corn again!

[Post New]by buck28 on Oct 25, 14 11:16 AM
My favorite games are the ones with real actors as part of the game. This game was fun to play. Not really scary but a good storyline nonetheless. I purchased the collectors edition, and like the added chapter that you usually get with the added expense. However, the added chapter in this game is unplayable? You cannot get the inventory screen to work; and without it you are just stuck. It was unplayable. I wish I had just purchased the normal game and saved the extra cash. With it being buggy, it is a rip off of the additional money. Too bad, because I thought the actual game was great.

Go to: