Re:Post any Build-a-lot World technical issues here only

[Post New]by Noneyabiz on Jul 24, 15 6:41 PM
hitchhiker1 wrote:I have 3 starred all stages but I couldn't figure out how to get the world goal on level 44 either. It does look like a bug to me.

Also, the little gnome figure doesn't appear at stages 71, 95 and 103. I have tried to sit there and wait for it it appear at its spawn points but it didn't show up even when the timer ran out.

Gnome problem solved! Do not inspect 1 or 2 building/houses required to complete the level. Once one needs repair, finish all other tasks, but do not repair it. The level character will appear to tell you are almost done (just need to repair.) The gnome appears! Click on it then repair the building/house.

[Post New]by artsmylife10 on Aug 14, 15 8:02 AM
Game 54 -no credit given for 2 parks being created. Help!

[Post New]by artsmylife10 on Aug 14, 15 10:17 AM
Oops THX.

[Post New]by winestu on Aug 18, 15 2:02 PM
When is the glitch on level 44 going to be fix?

[Post New]by latigreblue on Sep 1, 15 7:40 PM
The game seemed to have crashed and I lost all my progress as well as my purchases. I keep getting an error message. It is not restoring my purchases.

Game Screen Freezes

[Post New]by tumbleweeds321 on Oct 10, 15 5:44 AM
Whenever I complete or upgrade multiple houses or buildings, the game screen freezes for 3-5 seconds. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Restarting my computer (with plenty of RAM and power) and only running the game, but no luck fixing the issue. Is there a fix for this?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 11, 15 11:12 AM
Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this game.

With players that are experiencing crash and freezing issues, the following help article may contain hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

In regards to fixes on certain levels, the developer is the only one that can issue fixes for their games. By contacting our Technical Support Team it will help to keep track of and report these issues to the appropriate team.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by winestu on Nov 30, 15 9:56 PM
When is the glitch on level 44 going to be fixed?

[Post New]by winestu on Dec 28, 15 9:03 PM
I am no longer surprised at the lack of a response to the question about getting the glitch for level 44 fixed. Nor am I surprised that their are no new levels beyond level 128. Despite the fact that PAYING CUSTOMERS have asked for them! So much for customer service....

Go to: