Happy thougths thread

curly_jo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Happy thougths thread

[Post New]by curly_jo on Aug 19, 14 8:14 AM
Congrats, everyone, especially on Punkleton (I have Pumpkin Envy )

I have to agree with you Blabbit - the castle was not what I was expecting, but if paradise is a Melting Lemon flavoured Jelly then i'm sure my monsters will be happy to eat their way out of it. (my human eyes however see it as a graphically challenged glow.)

Happy thought: my hotel bound ethereal monsters have been liberated - joy.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 19, 14 8:49 AM
Floofy Nest on Plant Island, yei! Fung Pray sounds amazing, I want one!!!!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 24, 14 10:01 AM
Bought my first Ambered Thing on Plant. Only Tub Fountain and my Plant is complete. 21 likes on my Plant, yei. Bought the golden Paradise Castle on Shugabush, no glitches, yei, started to breed more monsters there to fill it up to it's brims. Accidentally sold my Shugarock have to breed a new one. But funny enough now the band sounds actually pretty cool, so I'm concidering not adding Shugarock there or just keeping him quiet... I need to add a couple of decors, Ambered Thing and Tub Fountain and then Shugabush is perfect too. After that I'll start to bake my little bum off and fill the Gold Island with monsters leveled up to level 15... Yei, yei The day after tomorrow I'm turning 28, hopefully I'll get a birthday present: a Blabbit, a Whisp, a Reebro...

curly_jo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by curly_jo on Aug 26, 14 12:57 AM
"Hyvää syntymäpäivää, hyvä ystäväni!"

Happy Birthday Young Blabbitfan86, at least that what I hope this message says and i've not sworn at you unless you care about your age

The little microcosm of virtual life that we share each day may not give you what you want today, but I can eat a whole cake in your honour and you can go and hug a Finnish tree for me, sometimes the little things in life we can control can make you glad to be alive.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 27, 14 9:55 AM
Thanks Jo, you wrote it spot on!!! And I didn't get those things, but I got 22 likes for my Plant Island and today a Grumpyre on Cold Island... I've got some kind of a Grumpyre mojo, those are the ones I keep getting, even if the other monsters don't appear, they keep coming, this is my fourth. One left to join Ghatz on Ethereal Island, two stayd on Cold, and now here's the third one. So I am lucky and did get a present for my birthday, woop, woop!!!

Edited on 08/27/2014 at 9:55:55 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 27, 14 10:04 AM
Darn, I should've wished for a kiss instead of Ethereals or a Blabbit Maybe I would've gotten one... Oh well, I'll make a wish to Santa on Christmas to get a kiss, maybe that'll work!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 28, 14 3:37 PM
23 likes, yei!!!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Aug 31, 14 8:39 PM
Upgraded Ethereal Island castle to Paradise Castle, Plant Island has 25 likes, yei! Named the new Grumpyre Sleepy because he sleeps and doesn't sing.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 2, 14 12:07 AM
Reached maximum level 30 today, woop woop!!! Plant Island has 26 likes thank you thank you everyone who gave those votes!

Bought my first Tub Fountain and put it on Plant. Now my Plant is finished every other way except I keep trying for another Ghatz and wouldn't mind getting a Punkleton this Halloween. Also I of course have to buy the Wubbox at some point and place it either as a box or keep it very little and keep his voice down. I'll upgrade the castle once I get the 40 diamonds, and then I'll use some diamonds to turn the torches on with a blue permanent fire, not because I need them but because they're so beautiful. And then I'll make some cake for the monsters...then I should be completely finished with it.

Now I'll concentrate on feeding one of each monster to level 15 to get them to Gold Island, 13 monsters plus Punkleton, Yool, Smoochle and Blabbit when I get them during the seasons.

My Ethereal is full of Ghatzs and Grumpyres, I have the Paradise Castle already there, bought one Ambered Thing and am going to buy another one since they go so nicely together with the new castle look. I have the Dragon Tower there but still need to buy the Floofy Nest and the Tub Fountain there.

My Shugabush Island is beautiful, just need to buy the Dragon Tower, Ambered Thing and tub Fountain there and breed a new Shugarock since I accidentally sold mine.

At the moment Plant is my most awesome island, then Shugabush, I'm sure my Ethereal will be awesome if I just can manage to breed the monsters there, so far no such luck. I wish I didn't have to send my Jeeode there just yet, I haven't fed her quite to level 15 but once I manage to do that I'll send her and start hoping for another one for my Water Island since that island is not the same without the beautiful Jeeode song. Maybe my Jeeode will have better luck breeding on Ethereal Island than my Ghatz and Grumpyres have trying to make a Whisp...

Edited on 09/02/2014 at 12:09:37 AM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 2, 14 4:21 AM
I GOT A WHISP!!! MY FIRST 2-ELEMENT ETHEREAL!!!!!!!!!

1luvgaming
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,003 Posts

[Post New]by 1luvgaming on Sep 2, 14 4:30 PM
Yip Yip Yippee!!!

Way to go blabbitfan, you're getting good at this breeding thing.

What a perfect Happy Thought.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 3, 14 2:34 AM
And now it's 27 likes for my Plant, yei yei!!! Decided to feed my Jeeode to level 15 asap since the first combo on Ethereal Island was finally a success, once I get her there I can make two more Ethereals, can't wait!!!

curly_jo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Happy thoughts thread

[Post New]by curly_jo on Sep 3, 14 3:13 AM
Brilliant for your Whisp She's pretty cool.

You mentioned genders of monsters, there are some that look female, but most of my monsters could go either way. It's not until I see their given names that makes me decide, despite having a bright pink Maw, I think of him as a him because he has a boy name and it's fashionable for boys to wear pink shirts nowadays

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 4, 14 2:08 AM
Jeeode is now on Ethereal Island waiting to hatch, Whisp is waiting for her turn to get to the nest...can't hardly wait! And I got a Mammott to Gold Island. Next I'm gonna try and make a Sox with the Jeeode and the Ghatz...

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Sep 5, 14 12:00 PM
When the current monster hatches I will have all the monsters on Ethereal Island! Still trying to get another humbug since the other one went to Ethereal. Been concentrating on getting everyone to level 15 and am almost there, All on Shugabush, Plant and Cold are there, and just a few minor ones on the other islands are left. Bought, placed and filled up a Wubbox on all islands except Earth, still busy with trying to get a few Humbugs, but haven't powered up any of them yet, I keep thinking of all the work to get the Wubbox powered up on gold island, I would have to hatch all those monsters again and get them up to level 15 but it may come to past soon!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 5, 14 3:54 PM
Wow, congrats on your islands! My first Whisp is on the way and I've got 28 likes on my Plant Island.

goldenrodfarm
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by goldenrodfarm on Sep 6, 14 1:09 PM
I am surprised at all the likes on my islands lately, seems like there were none and now most of them have at least 15 or more some up to 20. I haven't spent much time decorating, all the decorations are in the shed, mostly I rearrange my monsters in groups or around the island so I like how they look. Some of the decorations are very strange anyway lol.
I am going to go back and try to get more whisps, I really like her sound, also the Sox has a great sound so more of him.
The upgrade in the castle has been great for adding more monsters, I had been stocking up on diamonds so I did 3 of them right away, and now I will wait and every 10 days or so I can do another one. I do admit that I like the looks of the old castle better then the lemon yellow jello glow, but it does allow me to have lots more monsters! It is like the storage shed, I really liked the first edition, and the upgrades got uglier and uglier with the plain grey shed we are now stuck with if we want the room, and I needed the room!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 8, 14 7:21 AM
I agree, the extravagant castle looked better than the paradise castle but I'm definitely going to upgrade the castles anyway, at least almost all of them because there are still few monsters I need to add to my islands. My Plant Island is out of room but I still need to place a Punkleton when they become available on Halloween and a Wubbox when I'm able to buy one. Wubbox takes so many beds that if I want one on every island I'm going to need the upgrades.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 8, 14 7:28 AM
I GOT MY FIRST REEBRO!!! I'm so happy! Now I only need a Humbug! I'm feeding it the minute it hatches and sending it right away to Ethereal, right now I'm trying to get a Sox there. I just added 4 monsters to Gold Island, only 10 species left to feed to level 15 and place on Gold Island. And I got another Shugabass, now I'm trying to replace the Shugarock I lost. Got 51 diamonds but I'm not using it on castle upgrades, I'm gonna gather 100 and get one permanently lit torch on Plant Island because I've been trying to get another Ghatz on Plant for ages and I want to get it so I'm gonna get the torch lit to have better chances of getting one. I also want a Jeeode on Water Island because she sounds so good there and looks pretty. Anyway; YEI, I GOT MY FIRST REEBRO ON IT'S WAY!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Sep 8, 14 7:32 AM
I need to buy a Floofy Nest on Earth Island to maximize my chances of getting a Humbug...

Edited on 09/08/2014 at 7:32:33 AM PST

Go to: