cmay
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Welcome to Relic Rescue forum

[Post New]by cmay on Dec 5, 16 4:25 AM
I am up into the 50's level and now the bonus is locked all the time - this has been for weeks now. very frustrating - so am not using any of my bonus as I can't replace them. HELP

[Post New]by mwellis on Feb 12, 17 9:06 AM
Has anyone found out how to fix the problem of the bonus rounds not working. I can't play anymore because the bonus rounds stopped working on level 60. I can't accumulate any of the Bonus' or balls. I can play past 60 as long as I don't need to use any of the help items at all.

[Post New]by ellenjane222 on Apr 30, 17 6:56 PM
hi ALL, AS i READ i NOTICE SOME PEOPLE GET STUCK ON Level 61??
My game only opens to level 24, I have done 24, twenty four times, I know level 24. Why do those people have a game that opens fully and I do not? have uninstalled and re installed, twice, I believe; no luck.
Can anyone lift this curse

[Post New]by mike2max on Jun 14, 17 7:18 PM
glassmanor2 wrote:there are a lot of questions on here but very few answers.Who is supposed to help us I have finished the last level ,150. but there does not seem to be an ending.

I agree

what do you do after level 150 I have reset the game five times help please

[Post New]by paulrm3333 on Jun 22, 17 4:29 AM
I have completed this game 10 times, each time improving the number of stars gained for each game, now have 90% of 3 stars for each level.
There are 150 levels and they haven't cost me a penny!!!
TIP------------
Up to level 60 you get bonus levels that can be accessed more than once.
Here's what you do-- you play the bonus level to get your rewards, then you can click on it again and wait 30 minutes and be able play it again and get another set of rewards, you can do this on any bonus level below level 60 as many times as you like collecting hundred of coins and other rewards.
There are two things to remember : the games must be live on your screen (you will see the mins remaining counting down)
Don't go and complete any bonus game beyond level 60 or you will be locked out of being able to repeat any of the the bonuses more than once
While the game is counting down the 30 mins you can go on completing levels and go back to the bonus level after the 30 mins.
Really great game and best of luck

Hi

[Post New]by marmac_1 on Jul 12, 17 3:35 PM
suenanasue wrote:I have just finished level 150 are there any more to come or do I have to start all over again. Thanks Sue.
.PS Love the game.
I'm wondering the same thing. I must have replayed this game a couple of hundred times.

[Post New]by jewgirl952 on Aug 11, 17 9:49 PM
I've played this game to the end several times, but this time, the game is cheating! Twice now I have gotten to Level 89 and up to the key and the bubbles won't go down even when legitimately hit. I've bought fire and lightening, but to no avail. Even when I match the bubbles in the way of the key, they will not go down and I went from 1,500 points down to 45, too low to purchase anything more. This game cheats!!!

[Post New]by mwellis on Aug 20, 17 9:16 PM
Has anyone found a way to fix the program when the bonus level freezes? I got to level 64 and they froze. Only way around it was to reset the game and start over. I am on lever 136 now, the bonus level froze at 130 and there is no way around it. Some levels you just can't win if you can't go back and repeat the bonus levels. Its hard to believe after all this time they have not had the programmer fix this program. I checked the .dll's and ini's and any other file that would open in notepad and could not find where they are storing the data that changes each time you play the game.
Hope someone has found a fix for this.
Mary

Ifoxy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Ifoxy on Oct 14, 17 8:00 AM
I love this game but now when I try to play there are no marbles in the basket. I have uninstalled it twice and reinstalled but no luck. Any help please.

Go to: