scaring
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edi

[Post New]by scaring on Sep 21, 14 7:16 PM
I have been having a different issue than everyone else. I have win 8.1 and my issue is that the only way I can do anything in this game is to either left click or double tap the mouse pad to do anything in this game including starting it. I found this issue on one other game as well. Is there a simple fix for this?

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's Edi

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on Sep 25, 14 1:05 AM
Can a moderator please give us news about an update of this game???

[Post New]by gz44c4 on Sep 30, 14 10:15 AM
Running Mac OS 10.9.5. Bought the Mac version of this game.

Game keeps crashing at the excavation, 1 minute into the game. When I try to pick up the oil can, the game freezes. I click on Achievements and it takes me back to the screen prior to attempting to pick up the oil. I can advance no further. When I go back to camp and try to click on the table, the game freezes again.

I bought two Eipix games at the same time and cannot run either of them. I will avoid Eipix in the future.

[Post New]by kodachromefilm2 on Sep 30, 14 9:18 PM
Running Mac OS 10.9.5. Just installed SoT CE. The game will freeze when I try to zoom into either the oil can in the tent, or into the crane handle by the energy barrier at the very beginning of the game. Music plays, curser moves, but scene is frozen. The other two Amaranthine games I have play just fine and I have completed those, but this one is going nowhere. I have repaired permissions, deleted prefs, caches, and even totally reinstalled a fresh downloaded game, all to no avail. Major bug. QC Dept at Eipix needs to get on the ball before releasing games.

[Post New]by jefflowrey on Oct 4, 14 9:16 AM
I went to the trouble to contact Elpix directly.

They don't care either. "Oh, we'll tell our programmers."

HEY BIGFISH! YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROGRAM!

I have cancelled my game club because of this.

I simply want someone to ADMIT that the game is broken, and then TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR FIXING IT IN A TIMELY FASHION.

That hasn't happened.

There's no reason to expect it will happen.

gwenny315
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gwenny315 on Nov 15, 14 2:27 PM
I have uninstalled my game manager and reinstalled it thinking it would change the outcome of the game but it will only go so far in the game and then it quits. It seems that you best not get out of the game until it is completely finished otherwise you can't seem to renter the game, I had to create another profile only to discover it did the same thing when I got out of the game and then tried to renter it will not allow it to reload as far as 30%, and then it deposits me on the desktop. So what gives, are all these games corrupt, it seems we as consumer of these games should be able to play them without bugs unless of course there are a buggy game.

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Jan 19, 15 8:06 PM
I just went to replay this game, and it repeatedly crashed about 30% into the loading process. What's up? I had no issues the first time around, when I initially bought it.

[Post New]by SlipperFish on Feb 4, 15 6:03 PM
Game won't load past 39% point. Have deleted and reinstalled the game (long download, sigh) and still it crashes at the same point.

I'm on a Mac Intel Core i7 with 8GB RAM, OS 10.10.2, Flash updated. Don't think the machine is the problem, as I can play other BF games...

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Apr 19, 15 6:33 PM
OK, so it's not our computers, because I'm on a MacBook 5,1 (2Ghz Intel Core 2Duo) with 8GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, Flash also updated.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 15 12:30 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that there are number of players experiencing crashing issues and the inability to play this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen . If you are still seeing issues, please contact our CustomerSupport Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help look into this for you and offer troubleshooting steps.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Snickers81 on Sep 22, 15 5:52 AM
I purchased this but when I get to the part where you receive the eyepiece in the palace garden it seems like it is going to a mini game but then exits back to the previous screen. I'm sure this a glitch but means I can't go any further.

9lady_di
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by 9lady_di on Feb 20, 16 11:24 PM
I am on a PC with WIN 7 HP. I just got to chapter 6 - The Passageway and played the HOP but I did not receive the ceramic tile and when I push hint it tells me I have nothing to do and when I look at the map there is no place for me to go.

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Amaranthine Voyage: The Shadow of Torment Collector's E

[Post New]by LunaNik on Jul 9, 16 3:59 PM
LunaNik wrote:I just went to replay this game, and it repeatedly crashed about 30% into the loading process. What's up? I had no issues the first time around, when I initially bought it.

OK, so it's not our computers, because I'm on a MacBook 5,1 (2Ghz Intel Core 2Duo) with 8GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, Flash also updated.

It's worse. I've upgraded my computer to a newer iMac running OS 10.11.3. Now, as soon as I get past the "please play with sound" screen, the game crashes. Both The Tree of Life and The Living Mountain run fine.

Edit 9/21/2016: Upgraded to OS 10.11.6 now, and the game consistently crashes at 39%. This has happened with varying Mac OS from 10.6.8 through 10.11.6, so it's NOT our computers; it's the game. Would someone please address this issue? I'd like to get my money's worth by being able to play this game more than once. Please note: "Both The Tree of Life and The Living Mountain run fine."

Edited on 09/21/2016 at 8:14:17 PM PST

Go to: