jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jennsmom on Aug 16, 14 4:51 PM
No joy there. I was able to play slightly longer before a crash and fatal error, but it still happened, even with the update. I guess it will go on my ever expanding list of games that didn't work.

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Mayan Prophecies: Blood Moon Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by betsybobbin on Aug 16, 14 5:14 PM
I downloaded the fix and it still doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem. Still no hint button working and areas still blocked off.
The fix did not help me a bit

[Post New]by Momof3fellas on Aug 17, 14 3:04 PM
In Chapter 4, right after I placed the dragonfly emblem and the window closed, a HOP area appeared. When I went to click the area, the game froze and a fatal error popped up (this is the third time it's happened during the game). I restarted the game, but the HOP area disappeared. The dragonfly alcove is still viewable, but I can't do anything in it. Whatever I need in that HOP is preventing me from finishing the game.

I've reported the glitch to BFG already. I uninstalled and reinstalled the BFG app and checked for updates. Nada

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Aug 17, 14 8:08 PM
betsybobbin wrote:I downloaded the fix and it still doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem. Still no hint button working and areas still blocked off.
betsybobbin, you will also need to start the game over under a new player name, did you do that?

[Post New]by betsybobbin on Aug 18, 14 1:29 PM
WilJul wrote:
betsybobbin wrote:I downloaded the fix and it still doesn't work. Anyone else having this problem. Still no hint button working and areas still blocked off.
betsybobbin, you will also need to start the game over under a new player name, did you do that?

[Post New]by betsybobbin on Aug 18, 14 1:32 PM
Thank you. I hate to restart, but guess I'll have to.

youreyes13
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

I found a way to get around the glitch!

[Post New]by youreyes13 on Aug 18, 14 3:33 PM
For the Mac users (and probably PC too), there's no Mac update but I figured out how to get around the glitch. I deleted my first profile and created a new one. The mountain doesn't crumble until you place the stone snake figure on the cave wall, so just make sure you play all HOP's TWICE (not just once) before placing the snake. You can go to the SG and check the location of the "stone feather" and "coal", which are located in HOP's BEFORE placing the snake. Make sure to play each of them twice and you will receive them after playing each a second time. THEN, after you have BOTH you can place the snake on the cave wall and the pass will crumble making that area of the game inaccessible. Normally game designers don't design games like this, so hopefully they're reading this and it won't happen next time. I was able to complete the whole game, bonus game and extras with no further problems following these guidelines. Hope this helps!

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Aug 22, 14 10:37 AM
Same issues as "lovetoseek". Downloaded the demo, selected Play, screen blacked out, had to open task manager to clear, saw the fatal error notice. Reopened the game, worked fine until I tried the puzzle on the car glove box. Screen blacked out, had to open task manager to clear, again saw the fatal error notice. Game is ok but not a buy for me until this issue is fixed.

serenity7x
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by serenity7x on Aug 31, 14 6:53 PM
I am in the crypt, playing hop, I need to place the antler on the deer, and no matter where I try to place it, the game will not accept it.
I cant finish hop, cant move on game.

PLEASE HELP!!!! I really like this game,

sincerely
serenity7x

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Sep 1, 14 8:43 AM
I just bought this game a few days ago. I tried playing it last night and got stuck in first room! The wheel parts do not work on the cabinet. The new pc update does not work. This is the 4th game now that I have bought from here that doesn't work. I have everything updated and can not play. Most of the time anymore the game manger does not work either no matter how many times reinstalled. Just 000 errorsI have to go through the 86 file to even play games. And that doesn't always work.
I am so tired of paying for these games and getting errors. I am so tired of bf wanting felix file. You never find anything wrong so why waste my time. Obviously I just updated adobe and maybe it causing games to not work but that is not my problem.
I wanted this because of the jaguars and alot of good it does now I can't even leave room. And yes I know to put wheel together. It doesn't even pan in on the cabinet so know it is a game issue. So much for the fix. I use to spend$100's on this site but the same old CE's gets exspensive and games not working and not enough tm games any more. And those don't work either. Not worth the $'s or effort if game manger and games don't work BF!

[Post New]by chrisiosal on Sep 1, 14 1:26 PM
After falling into the same stone feather/mountain collapse issue as everyone else while playing on highest difficulty mode (where you can't see HOPs because no sparkles), restarted and finished the main game and went through the bonus game. AND IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!! ONE MOVE FROM THE END!!!!!!! Same issue. You need to collect a jar of acid from an invisible HOP before you go to complete the dagger assembly in the last location. Because a bunch of vines grow behind you the second you get the dagger together, and you can't get rid of them unless you already have the acid. Even though you are carrying a MAGIC DAGGER, that dispatched the Jaguar God in a former life, those stupid vines are too much for it. Whoever designed this game is a sadist. PLEASE FIX.

[Post New]by chewie2foryou on Sep 3, 14 1:48 PM
I am having trouble with freeze ups and bonus chapter is just dead. No where to go and nothing you can do.

[Post New]by shelterhill on Sep 11, 14 6:13 AM
lovestoseek wrote:I don't see the problem I am having here yet so maybe just me..I am playing fine then I hear the error stop bong sound and the screen goes black..Stop,alt,delete says game not running it has happened two times now and I am still not far into it.

Same problem here.. And I was a long way into the game already..

Go to: