Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Warlock: The Curse of the Shaman here

[Post New]by rockydellrd on Aug 14, 14 4:13 PM
crypsynight wrote:I have completed the grandfather doll, yet it keeps telling me i need to clothe it.
If i hit the hint it takes me away from the doll, and hint again just shows all possible arrows of places to go.
And if i hit hint a few times, it just locks up.
Clearly the hint button is also confused......

[Post New]by rockydellrd on Aug 14, 14 4:17 PM
d

Edited on 08/16/2014 at 10:21:18 AM PST

phoot10
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by phoot10 on Aug 15, 14 9:12 AM
Game played flawlessly until third time travel to great grandfather, then could not pick up any items, trashed and reloaded x2, computer totally up to date, and like I said played well until 2/3rds complete, what a waste of money and I was enjoying game very much. Why do these issues keep happening with BFG? I belong to two other game sites and never have these problems.

phoot10
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by phoot10 on Aug 15, 14 9:14 AM
For those having trouble with grandfather doll this is not a tech issue; you need to tied the bits if cloth into head, body, arms and legs.

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Aug 15, 14 9:41 AM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that this game has been escalated to the developer so they can work on a patch for some of the problems plaguing the game, including the issue with the disappearing clippers. We hope to have more information for you soon and we will definitely post here in the forums as soon as an update is released.

Also, thanks for clearing up that issue with the grandfather doll phoot10! That really helps.

We appreciate your patience.

bfgWendwater

feebee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by feebee on Aug 15, 14 9:56 AM
like most people once you make the pie for granpa this is where problems arise YOU CANT GO OR DO ANYTHING !!!!! oh sorry you can put the ladder up and down and go round and round !

[Post New]by markiesmommy06 on Aug 15, 14 4:17 PM
NO CLIPPERS!!! I cannot save the mermaid or progress in the game without them. They are NOWHERE to be found.

GRRR

crmk09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by crmk09 on Aug 15, 14 4:26 PM
After I finished Voodoo doll in Grandpa's place my Hint Button stopped working so either tell me how to fix Button or get out of Grandpa's world

crmk09
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by crmk09 on Aug 15, 14 4:27 PM
After I finished Voodoo doll in Grandpa's place my Hint Button stopped working so either tell me how to fix Button or get out of Grandpa's world how long does it take to get a reply

ljmb21
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by ljmb21 on Aug 15, 14 10:19 PM
I just installed the update, I played the game the first time without any problems, I am trying to play it again with a new character name and I keep getting the credits scrolling through the game making it impossible to play this game a second time.

[Post New]by lynn_jenkins on Aug 16, 14 1:19 AM
Okay, what gives. The update is not a good update. The update TOTALLY screws up the game screen/graphics so that the game cannot be played. Totally un-viewable and un-playable. What a mess! Like 10 horses on my screen.

Please deal with this problem with ANOTHER update to the update.

[Post New]by jtk0326 on Aug 16, 14 2:22 AM
I had ZERO issues with the game UNTIL I installed the update to "fix" it. Now there are squares of graphics that are upside down or sideways or hanging in midair or aren't there at all, the inventory bar is unreadable, the hint button cannot be found...and now I can't finish the game I had no problems with when I started it.

Emmmms1974
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Emmmms1974 on Aug 16, 14 2:49 AM
Odd 'ghosting' around the cursor and other things on the title screen, tree's had weird leaves?! Felt like I was trying to play while on acid.........

annetterider
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by annetterider on Aug 16, 14 3:09 AM
jtk0326 wrote:I had ZERO issues with the game UNTIL I installed the update to "fix" it. Now there are squares of graphics that are upside down or sideways or hanging in midair or aren't there at all, the inventory bar is unreadable, the hint button cannot be found...and now I can't finish the game I had no problems with when I started it.

I had about 15 horses all over the scree some were sideways, upside down some had legs others didnt.
That was a great fix.
I wonder how long we will have to wait now.......I s'pose it all depends on how many people post that they have problems.

I AM GETTING FED UP WITH THESE GAME THEY ARE NEARLY ALL COMING OUT NOW WITH FAULTS. THEY NEED TO DO MORE TESTING BEFORE THEY SEND THEM OUT TO THE PUBLIC TO SPEND THEIR HARD EARNED CASH ON BUYING THEM ONLY TO FIND DOWN THE TRACK THERE IS PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM AFTER PROBLEM.

[Post New]by holtsylv31 on Aug 16, 14 5:29 AM
Downloaded the fix for bugs and problems this morning. GOD, I wish I hadn't, at least I could play it before. Now I seem to be getting what others are, a picture of a horse in several different places. We will need a fix now, to fix the fix. I'm getting a tad fed-up of all the gliches, that are happening in BF games these days. I thought you was supposed to check them. What a waste of time, I was nearly at the end of the game as well. Did do the deleting and re-downloading trick, this trick doesnt work BF.

tinatoerat
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by tinatoerat on Aug 16, 14 6:53 AM
No problems till after the update. Now I have weird graphics.
I am up to great-grandfather at the vicarage, btw.

Windows 7 laptop.

[Post New]by My97toy on Aug 16, 14 8:43 AM
I had to create a new profile to get beyond the grandfather doll successfully, then I installed the update and now I can't play the game at all. I have bits of a person in a blue outfit!!
Heeeeeeeelp!
Thanks
Anne

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Aug 16, 14 10:11 AM
Finally got so flustered with being mis-led by the 'Hint' Button,
glitches, missing inventory items and going in circles,
I tumped the entire Game and did a clean-sweep erase 4 days ago.
Was ready to attempt to re-download now, hoping this would result in a smoother
running game....
However, when I double checked the Forum, all I see is Extra Problems
piled on top of the already Existing Problems.
Now, I haven't a Clue as to where to turn.
Was a really interesting game.
Why can't BFG release a 'Ready-To-Play' Game anymore???
This is getting old.
=^,,^=
the kat

photog62
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by photog62 on Aug 16, 14 1:43 PM
You can add me to the numerous problems that this game is giving everyone. Got stuck with no clippers after I had released the mermaid. I downloaded the update, and now everything is a big mess. I know it's Saturday, but please on Monday let the developer know that their "fix" was a horrible mess -- pixelated graphics, can't read the inventory items, let alone the menu, etc. It's such a great game, it just needs a lot of tlc to get it going again.

Jixio
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Jixio on Aug 16, 14 4:06 PM
Me too. Game was fine until I installed the update. Now the graphics in the hidden object scene are fractured and therefore impossible to play. Please fix the fix.

Go to: