Re:Post your Awakening Kingdoms (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by nopenname18 on Sep 17, 14 5:32 PM
Certain items are not appearing in my map items to find - such as the Fairy Queen Card in Forgotten Glen and the Coruscating Dust in Ancient Pond. I am at level 32 so I would expect these to have been available by now.

HondaTrike
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HondaTrike on Sep 19, 14 4:30 PM
I updated my IPad with IOS 8. Lost every collection item. Anyone else? I reported it but no responses. I spent a fortune trying to accumulate these items. I'm on level 40+. don't know what to do. I'm out all the money for diamonds and coins. Loved the game but makes me sick. I can't just start over trying to collect all this stuff. I Even got as far as entering the castle. Now they want like 20 Of this and 20 of that. As I have no collection items now what to do? I'm holding the game hoping they can bring out an update and being it all back. Am I the only one that lost all,their collections with IOS 8 update. Game still works fine.

Corian
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

Fairy dresses quest

[Post New]by Corian on Sep 20, 14 2:45 PM
Carolina_1522 wrote:Hi there!

As many others I do have the problem gathering all the fairy dresses and when I only have two left or so to look for and log out I find that the quest resets. I have plenty of energy but is impossible to find then without logging out.

Since Yura's quests are timed what will happen if the bug fix doesn't come in time? Will you reset the timer? I would like to have the 15 of them done.

Thanks!

Oh, I forgot, I play Awakening on an iPad 2 that runs last iOS version.

Same here. I noticed it with another Yura quest first, the one where I had to play the tiles game. I finished one level and then next day I had to start over again. But that at least was simply a matter of waiting until I had seven tiles so I could do both levels. But with the dresses dropping very rarely for me, this 9th quest is just impossible. Hope it gets fixed soon

[Post New]by zenakarin on Sep 22, 14 12:32 AM
I'm also having problems with the Rose Garden issue (dispell waterfalls). I even deleted the game from the IPad and downloaded it again, but the problem is still there.

[Post New]by Marcus2058 on Sep 22, 14 2:56 AM
Twice now I've exchanged Artifact sets (once yesterday, and again today) without receiving the 2,300 coins due. What's going on?! I feel really cheated, especially as I need to build up funds.

[Post New]by tigercrane on Sep 23, 14 9:12 AM
I just updated to iOS 8 on the iPhone 5. Didn't lose collections. BUT, I just started the Leodici's crash event and have an issue there. In part 5 of the event, the last typewriter key at the Landsong pedestal seems to be covered or hidden by the reward banner. There doesn't seem to be a way to move it. Has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by SassyMus_123 on Sep 24, 14 2:21 AM
I can see everyone is having the same issues where you have plenty of items in your inventory but the "find" challenges don't pick this up.
It's getting to te point where I don't want to play the game anymore.
I tried to find the Travellers Compass in the Black Bull after trying this scene 6 times I got nothing! It's a Bronze item so it's a bit of a con.
You really need to hurry up with the update because it's just ridiculous now

[Post New]by moparsammy on Sep 24, 14 8:18 AM
@honda trike.... I have just updated to iOS 8 but have not lost any collection items. Sorry to hear that you have. My only issue is not being able to trigger the quest to unlock gizmotek

[Post New]by SamMissLadybug on Sep 24, 14 6:43 PM
tigercrane wrote:I just updated to iOS 8 on the iPhone 5. Didn't lose collections. BUT, I just started the Leodici's crash event and have an issue there. In part 5 of the event, the last typewriter key at the Landsong pedestal seems to be covered or hidden by the reward banner. There doesn't seem to be a way to move it. Has anyone else had this problem?

I'm playing on my iPhone as well as you and I'm having the same problem. I got stuck in quest #5 looking for the last typewriter key at Landsong Pedestal and I can't find it. I also think it could be hidden behind the timer banner. Have you, or anybody, found out any solution to solve this issue? Please I need your help!

[Post New]by Bexlilly on Sep 25, 14 12:41 AM
markhsmith747 wrote:Blessilda didn't give me a fake crest to open the stationmasters office

Please help

I am having this exact problem too... Please help very frustrating

[Post New]by Stefenia22 on Sep 25, 14 3:45 AM
I am totally frustrated by not being able to access the gizmotek quest - have every hos up to grand master, played every mini game at least once and have zero quests to do. The last one was reach level 50 which I did, then nothing. I've activated the shrine 3 times and am being told by the goblin there tHat he will kept me know when he locates the missing books - and that is it

[Post New]by SHertzog on Sep 25, 14 11:35 AM
Sorry, I posted on the pc forum....
I had to replace my I-Pad Air. Fifth generation with the new 8.0 update. Now all my friends and collections are gone. I had completed almost all of the collection and most had multiples in each, now the only ones that show are the few that I earned today.

[Post New]by Marcus2058 on Sep 26, 14 4:14 AM
The problem with exchanging collections for zilch still persists. Today I got nothing for exchanging a Zodiac set; thankfully the loss was small. I won't bother exchanging any more collections until the developers come up with an update which eradicates this exasperating problem.

Also, although it only happened once, two items went missing overnight from a batch being collected for a quest. I had to start all over finding them again when I signed in the following day.

Sorry to say it, but this game is starting to annoy me now, which is a real shame.

Edited on 09/26/2014 at 4:15:42 AM PST

[Post New]by svilena369 on Sep 26, 14 9:45 AM
Hi, I have the following problem: yesterday I did restore my computer settings to 5 days ago. I went into the game and had 7534 minutes until the next charging energy .Ifixed date and time of taskbar and under BIOS but the problem is here.If i put my computer to five days ahead game deal but other programs do not work correctly.Please help

[Post New]by sgtanderso on Sep 26, 14 8:34 PM
Are there any plans to fix this game? I see a lot of people posting issues and all anyone gets is the devs are looking into the issue.

I have been in IT for 15 years working for major aviation companies and I have never been allowed to just say the devs are looking into it without giving some type of deliver or ECD date when the issues will be resolved?

It appears the development and integration testing is incomplete on this game and up to the players to identify and report all of the problems.

Since iOS 8 was released this game is unplayable as the default account is only a partial version of my account so I have login each time to restore the game to current levels at which time the game crashes and starting over repeating the login results in the same crash.

Give your customers a date when the bugs will be addressed so they can stop wasting time and real cash on a broken product until it's fixed.

Since your dealing with real cash revenue its dishonest and disrespectful to take money for a broken product.

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on Sep 27, 14 3:00 AM
Having problems with fairy dresses quest too (quest 9) is it supposed to reset itself all the time? I have spent a lot of energy on this now, after about 4 or 5 attempts (days doing it) and it's now reset itself again. Please help!!! Has anyone had this problem resolved yet?

I'm also having problems now and again, today it happened also, where I sign in every day but instead of getting the next days reward, it has gone back to day 1 sign in. Please fix!!!!!

Edited on 09/27/2014 at 3:03:21 AM PST

[Post New]by tatianakupry on Sep 28, 14 9:38 AM
I have GRAND MASTER for "SACRED GROVE" but still have two (2) locked areas -- what is the story behind opening the other doors?
Also, I have completed GRAND MASTER up to MOONFELL CHAMBER and am at Level #49 -- still have not received last relic for FAIRE OF EXUBERANCE and last two (2) relics for ATRIUM VERDANT -- what is the story behind this. Have gone to all places multiple times and spent time playing min-games, etc. Running out of energy and coins. HELP!!!

[Post New]by Carolina_1522 on Sep 29, 14 4:02 PM
Hello!

I've updated to the last version 1.0.2 and all my money is gone. I've only got 1000 now and my profile seems to have evaporated. Besides, I was doing Leocidi quests and only the timer appears. I was on quest 22. Please fix it. Is very hard to earn the money and the items. Crap. All my collection items are gone. ALL! Geez. Please fix it. The game is great but this makes it unplayable.

Thanks.

Ps. I am running the game in an iPad 2 with iOS 8.2 version.

Edited on 09/29/2014 at 4:13:02 PM PST

[Post New]by aensming on Sep 29, 14 5:50 PM
I downloaded the update on iPad. All my collection items from before this update are gone. Anybody else?

[Post New]by Clipa2 on Sep 29, 14 6:23 PM
Replying to Honda Trike, Aensing, and Carolina 1522: all my collection items disappeared today (9/29) after mandatory update of Awakening Kingdoms on my iPad. I am on level 36 so this is a major loss for me and a game end point if they cannot be restored. I've sent a help note to administration and will wait for reply. Honda Trike, Did you ever hear back about your problem after the iOS update? Btw, I recently did that update without any adverse effects. Go figure.

Go to: