Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman here

[Post New]by catja on Aug 21, 14 11:26 PM
Mine freezes too at level 33!

[Post New]by Alfie333 on Aug 22, 14 4:37 AM
DrDavid wrote:As with everyone else, Level 33 freezes with a read error at line so and so. Rebooting, reinstalling, changing how I approach the level mean nothing. It has frozen now 10 times and always at different points, some early and some late in the level. WIN 7 Pro x64 VLK. No previous level had the slightest glitch, the bug is limited to something in this level. Because reloading had no effect I suspect an ini file has the error or perhaps the profile.dat down in the appdata folder.

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Aug 22, 14 5:22 AM
Ellie77 wrote:I think there may be a glitch regarding the timer, I had quite a lot of gold time left and it totally disappears and goes to silver when I reach a certain point in the game. This has happened in 3 levels for me so far and I cannot get a gold rating.

This is my issue too!

I've seen the gold bar jump into silver, while still half way in the gold bar. It was no where near the silver time yet. It's very frustrating because there is no chance of getting gold on these levels!

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Aug 22, 14 5:33 AM
Poof11 wrote:At first, I had thought that it was just me being totally engrossed in the game with the whole timer thing. I'm glad to see that it wasn't just me and that I am not the only one to get a gold medal at the end of the level but shows as silver on the map.

This too!! Also getting silver and it showing up as bronze.

ruafox2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ruafox2 on Aug 22, 14 6:14 PM
I am also having timer issues, all through the game. I just gave up on getting gold. Made it to level 41 with only a couple error access violations (got through by restarting the game, repeatedly) but now I can't get past level 41 at all. I get to a point where I can start pushing the buttons and the screen just locks up. Then I have to c-a-d to get out of it. This is a good, challenging game but the glitches definitely need a fix!

[Post New]by KozmicBlues on Aug 22, 14 9:09 PM
Mine freezes at level 28 just when pushed the pool button.... I'll try not to do that and see if that works...

[Post New]by KozmicBlues on Aug 22, 14 9:14 PM
KozmicBlues wrote:Mine freezes at level 28 just when pushed the pool button.... I'll try not to do that and see if that works...

[Post New]by KozmicBlues on Aug 22, 14 9:15 PM
I just finished level 28.. and the pool button wasn't needed at all... but even so the game shouldn't crash..... grrrr

[Post New]by KozmicBlues on Aug 22, 14 10:12 PM
arikc wrote:Level 33 error only appears when I try to build a house. When I tried to play the level without building a house (it's possible to get gold with only one worker) -- I didn't hit the crash.

Otherwise -- crash as soon as I try and build a house.

I didn't build a house and still crashed when destroyed the obstacle on the way to the second enemy lair.. this really really it's frustrating

[Post New]by ladytalkington on Aug 23, 14 10:06 AM
I am having the same problem as everyone else...freezing on level 33 and the timer issue. I have been getting games from here for years...please get this fixed or refund the money. I'm quite frustrated with this right now. I've tried everything suggested and it doesn't work. Please let us know what is being done, when it is being done and if we can expect refunds or what. Thank you.

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Aug 23, 14 2:10 PM
I also have the 'freezing on level 33' problem. Any sign of a fix from the devs yet?

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on Aug 23, 14 2:54 PM
Add me to the list of fishes with the Level 33 freezing issue. The first time it happened, I had built a house, so I tried it without building a house, and it froze right after I built a forge.

Yep, patch needed. On to play something else while I wait. Disappointing, really.

[Post New]by michthompson on Aug 23, 14 4:42 PM
My game keeps freezing on level 41 and has now happened 4 times so I can't finish the level. Had no trouble with 33 like others in this post, but 41 is really annoying me now

[Post New]by KozmicBlues on Aug 23, 14 10:32 PM
I managed level 33 with a house and a mill, but didn't upgrade all and DO NOT activate the altar... but I'm stuck now in level 43, crashes all the time

Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

[Post New]by Kamali on Aug 24, 14 6:59 AM
Well, I tried level 3 with no buildings at all for ages, until I had gathered 9 gold (from a statue head), 89 food, and 50 wood. Then I built a sun tower. Then I knocked down the biggest enemy building (getting knocked down several times myself while doing it). Then I was chopping through the second big lump of wood (that for some reason needs 3 gold to chop it!) and then, still with just the sun tower and no other buildings at all, up comes the usual access violation message. This level is IMPOSSIBLE without a fix from the devs. The one or two people who managed to get through it must have done it by sheer luck. So if there is no fix by a week from today, I want my money back.

In case it helps, here are the trchnical details of the error, in case they help:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: WeatherLord_InPursuitOfTheShaman.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 53d23464
Fault Module Name: WeatherLord_InPursuitOfTheShaman.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 53d23464
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000ceba
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: fbe0
Additional Information 2: fbe0b7d4469d07d090e6c8216bf5ae0e
Additional Information 3: 1828
Additional Information 4: 1828ea9c54761c235ee7c2415c1cbd7f

Uzea
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

Mine is also freezing on level 33

[Post New]by Uzea on Aug 24, 14 8:14 AM
AHHHH how sad it is such a good game except for the stupid timer:-( but still fun to play, do you think they will do something about it or is it time to ask for your mony back?

[Post New]by Morning2u74 on Aug 24, 14 10:49 AM
KozmicBlues wrote:I just finished level 28.. and the pool button wasn't needed at all... but even so the game shouldn't crash..... grrrr

I was having the same problem on level 28. Crashed every time I tried to play it. Once I read this post and skipped pushing the pool button I was able to complete the level without it crashing.

Thanks for the tip

Nypthes
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Nypthes on Aug 24, 14 7:15 PM
I too crash on lvl 33 and have timer issues. I hope there is a fix soon or I would like a refund. It is a fun game but without fixes impossible to play for enjoyment. I have enough things in rl that need fixing I don't come here to have more broken things to fix.

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Aug 25, 14 4:53 AM
keeps freezing

abdulz69
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by abdulz69 on Aug 25, 14 5:09 AM
Add me to the list of people who are experiencing freeze during level 33.

Go to: