Re:New build coming for The Legend of Crystal Valley

[Post New]by sadie2947 on May 14, 09 6:52 AM
When is the new build coming for this game???? I have waited over a month now to play this game. Anyone have a date yet??

Bridgelady
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by Bridgelady on May 14, 09 11:28 AM
Does anyone know if the new build has arrived. I too have had the same problem.

Un4gtbleQT
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Un4gtbleQT on May 15, 09 5:35 AM
The new build is not done yet. Keep watching the forum and they will post when the new build is ready. I have also been long awaiting the new build. I hope that they get it done soon. I am looking forward to playing this game.

MAMA199
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by MAMA199 on May 17, 09 2:19 PM
Hello All, I was not able to download this game before without an error message, but I tried it today and it worked fine, maybe it is fixed (demo only). I am experiencing some quirkeyness on the sound (echo voices) and sluggish movement. I am still unsure wether I want to spend my credit on it, it does look like a good game but with the issues I have encountered is it worth it.?

maabea9116
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by maabea9116 on May 24, 09 2:44 PM
Just bumping this one to see if the build is anywhere near to being finished or if it is even being worked on. It's been nearly 2 months...... and that credit of mine is looking like it's gone forever....lol

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on May 25, 09 5:04 PM
I was having the same problem, tried using the work around BF gave me...that didn't work. a few days ago i uninstalled the game, then redownloaded yesterday and so far i've gotten past the point where i was getting kicked out of the game. maybe its something that would work for yall.

Pindusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Pindusa on May 31, 09 9:48 PM
I tried this and it did not work. I got only the introduction to the game and then I was kicked back to the Big Fish menu asking me if I wanted to play again?!!!!

It's very irritating. Don't these people beta test their products?

Pindusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Pindusa on Jun 1, 09 9:05 PM
How do I get a refund for this piece of crap. It keeps kicking me out after the introductory cemetery scene. The animation is really rotten. They look like cheap blow-up dolls. Who makes this game so I can avoid any games by them. I have been ripped off.

Pindusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Pindusa on Jun 1, 09 9:17 PM
I did everything in your instructions and it does not work. Don't you test games before you put them on your site? The fact that so many people have been having the same problems should tell you something. How can I get a credit on this game? Waiting around for you to fix it is like buying a pair of shoes and then waiting around for someone to put soles on it. Forget it. As to the company who makes this game--I wasn't able to determine it from what little of the game I saw. Please let me know the name so I can avoid all their products in the future. It's very disappointing. I get these games to relax--the last thing I need is for me to be assigned work just to get a game to work. Some of these people have been waiting for months for a fix!!!! I don't understand it. From what little I have seen of the game, the artwork and the malfunction, I don't think it will be so great even if the get it to work past the introductory scene. Folks out there--Get the Dream Chronicles instead. It is hard at parts but it is a much better quality product. I've done all three of those. The only problem is that the last one in the series, the Chosen Child, seems a little short.

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Jun 22, 09 8:19 PM
Pindusa, I don't remember the makers, I think that this is their first game, a small company. Anyway, I contacted BF when I first had problems by email. They offered me a coupon for a free game. I know that doesn't really answer your refund question. But I have found BF very responsive. If you truly want a refund, I would contact customer support to see if they can help. I am hoping the patch comes soon as this is a good game. However, on Playfirst site, I haven't noticed that anyone seems to have had a problem with the game.

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Jul 13, 09 7:34 PM
I too have had the same problems with the game as others . My first game play, I was able to play through to the horse statue and was suddenly kicked out of the game. When I went to return to the game, the game wasn't saved and I could only get to the beginning scene (farmhouse) and was kicked out of the game.....thanks for playing .
I decided to do a check on the internet to see if other sites/forums were talking about these issues, etc. and found at another site that the creators, Cateia games, had left a link to their forums to contact them directly, about any game problems. I know that many of you are frustrated and waiting on the rebuild, maybe if we all contact them they'll be a little swifter in getting the kinks out. Good luck all.

[Post New]by anne17821 on Mar 22, 10 8:16 AM
When is the new build coming? In 2020? I just downloaded this game in the beginning of march. I did the fix for the locv.exe thing. After that, like everyone else, after the cemetary scene it bumps me out and says thank you for playing. Is there a fix coming or not? If not the game should be removed from the website.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Apr 17, 10 4:47 PM
Hi everyone!

The new build is here! Click here to check it out.

bfgTigris

Go to: