Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

Re:iPad friends

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Feb 9, 15 5:48 AM
Hello all!
My code is I2557.

I 've begun playing this game since day one but I stopped a year later. Now I am catching up slowly.
TY

Mmgine
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by Mmgine on Feb 10, 15 3:17 AM
Welcome Matahari24!

I feel honored having you as a friend. I used all of your "where to find lists" when I first started playing FOUND. Thank you for your posts.

Imagine

Matahari24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,046 Posts

[Post New]by Matahari24 on Feb 10, 15 11:30 AM
Mmgine wrote:Welcome Matahari24!

I feel honored having you as a friend. I used all of your "where to find lists" when I first started playing FOUND. Thank you for your posts.

Imagine

I am honored by your amazing words!
Thank you for the friendship!

Winfrey3
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by Winfrey3 on Feb 10, 15 12:51 PM
Matahari24 wrote:Hello all!
My code is I2557.

I 've begun playing this game since day one but I stopped a year later. Now I am catching up slowly.
TY

Hi Matahari, Glad to have you back. I just added you. Once we get the iOS update we should be able to have some fun.

[Post New]by AislinnNyx on Apr 27, 15 11:31 PM
Hi! Please add me! Daily player! I71248

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Oct 6, 15 5:20 PM
Hi everyone,
Nor sure if this list is very current as many have opt out due to the developers no longer doing updates but if anyone is still playing and wants a daily player as a friend, please add me.

I have only had 2 friends, robot John and one other friend who must have quit the game as she no longer gifts or ships.

I have many quests and 2 islands to complete. My avatar name is Char and my player I'd is i35167. I have been playing for almost 2 yrs with no rush to finish the game so am only level 149. I have lots of extra items that I am sure someone else might need. So please add me if you are still playing and want another friend.

Go to: