ekstra2000
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,357 Posts

Re:Agency 33 Update Glitches

[Post New]by ekstra2000 on Sep 20, 14 11:00 AM
I think my biggest peeve other than the unclickable objects is the requirement of a four-star item for the 5-piece anomaly crystal.
I always thought the single star price was too good to be true, but I wish they had stuck to a combination of several single and/or double star items. With the major items that need to be crafted, I'm very hesitant to use my four-star items on the anomaly crystals.

[Post New]by Yellowrose1331 on Sep 20, 14 11:12 AM
I am having the same problem in almost all locations on different items. It is very frustrating. I have lost many points and it is hard to complete goals. I hope they get this fixed quickly.

RM2008
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by RM2008 on Sep 20, 14 9:51 PM
Same problem here can't pick up the items, I even went as far as to try using the hints to direct me to the binoculars, etc in hope that I could pick it up that way, That doesn't work either, just wasted a whole bunch of hints, I purchased, and then the only way out of it is to exit out of the game totally and start all over. I also hate that the energy is gone, and I think they should give us something for it. Hopefully they can get this fixed. Other than that it is a fun game.

Edited on 09/20/2014 at 9:53:29 PM PST

[Post New]by Shaw1972 on Sep 21, 14 1:12 AM
Same here with a lot of unclickable items...I'm trying reinstalling the game completely in stead of just the update I did. I'll let you all know if that worked in a bit. BTW changing some items names, (for example boxing gloves to mittens in artist workshop, and bowl to mortar in fireplace room etc..) was annoying at first since I couldn't find the items anymore. But clearly those new names are more accurate

Edited on 09/21/2014 at 1:13:20 AM PST

[Post New]by Shaw1972 on Sep 21, 14 1:18 AM
O.k so reinstalling has no effect. Very frustrating because I'm stuck with my quests now. I really need stuff from the artist workshop and it's already hard to get the 1 star items as is is on the 5h level of the location. Now I am just losing energy. Fix this a.s.a.p. Big Fish!!!

Edited on 09/21/2014 at 1:19:33 AM PST

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 21, 14 1:34 AM
What astounds me is, that the unclickable objects are sometimes clickable.

For example, I tried the artists workshop a few times. The hare was one of those objects that became unclickable. Yet when I had to pick up the wreath that the hare was in the center of, I was able to pick up the hare after I had taken the wreath.

But three other objects that have so far been unclickable no matter what was around or not are the binoculars, beads and the key

shimmer66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shimmer66 on Sep 21, 14 9:24 AM
ekstra2000 wrote:I think my biggest peeve other than the unclickable objects is the requirement of a four-star item for the 5-piece anomaly crystal.
I always thought the single star price was too good to be true, but I wish they had stuck to a combination of several single and/or double star items. With the major items that need to be crafted, I'm very hesitant to use my four-star items on the anomaly crystals.

Yeah, I had noticed that too. If you have time, it's just better to do them one by one. They probably were trying to get some degree of difficulty back into the anomaly rifts though ... the one-star really did make them too easy.

[Post New]by saragrer on Sep 21, 14 9:28 AM
After updating the game I am also having this same problem of not being able to collect certain item in almost every scene there has been at least one item costing energy and a lost of items very frustrating.

[Post New]by jhey88310 on Sep 21, 14 10:33 AM
Same problem here. Come on BFG, get this fixed!

[Post New]by xaboita on Sep 21, 14 1:12 PM
Well it seems I´m not the only one with this problem. Very frustrating. hence why I dont pay for games. Problems never get solved. Cheers all

[Post New]by lochniall on Sep 21, 14 1:22 PM
Yep, having the same problem with the Artist Workshop HOP. Its acts like the hot spots are not in sync with the pages loaded.
It has been one item per page loaded, almost guaranteed. The only way to "finish" is to back out of the HOP which of course you lose progress and energy.
You need to go back and check this and fix your update guys.

nic2200
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by nic2200 on Sep 21, 14 9:41 PM
I have been playing for several days after the update, and I do not have this problem. I wonder if it has to do with OS or something.

GrannySy
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by GrannySy on Sep 22, 14 2:07 AM
Me too can't pick stuff up. Wish I'd not updated

[Post New]by ChrisJones71 on Sep 22, 14 2:50 AM
I don't know if anyone has this added problem but since the "update" I have not had a "Daily Reward", this is now the 5th day without one.

XombieMom
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by XombieMom on Sep 22, 14 4:37 AM
Anyone else can't pick up matchbox in Shaman Tent?

I've noticed the Rose in Library needs just the right touch (on the stem rather than the bloom) to be picked up...not the case before the update. Just wondering if maybe it's the same for the matchbox.

[Post New]by squidferbrains on Sep 22, 14 6:47 AM
I have sent a service ticket about these gliches to B F . As I have spent real money on this game I would have thought they might have replied but sadly not. I have tried the EleFun website but cant find the contact us tab. Its been nearly a week since update,,.... SURELY they must be aware of these gliches by now??????? And if they are aware and are * working on it* WHY the william tell dont they keep us informed instead of leaving us disgruntled and dissapointed in cyber space.................... Rant over lol

[Post New]by ravenwolff on Sep 22, 14 7:14 AM
i also can't pick up certain items. It's happened to me in Artist Workshop, Circus and English Garden

[Post New]by kagr4550 on Sep 22, 14 7:50 AM
So now that I have reached an even higher level the 'fox' in one of the HOP will not budge, my time ran out as well. This is going from a game I really love to one that is frustrating!!!! Way too many glitches since update........

[Post New]by marinab53 on Sep 22, 14 12:50 PM
I am having the same problem since the last update only that I cannot collect some of the items on the list so I have to exit and try again.

[Post New]by ShaktiDavina on Sep 22, 14 1:35 PM
After at last finding the Forum (I am dyslexic so often have difficulty finding simple things) I see that I am but one of the many who are experiencing an inability to pick up objects by clicking on them...

I only found the update today so am far behind many.
I was really pleased that the update fixed the 'picture in the gutter' problem but these new problems far outweigh that one. I am losing energy over and over again plus my poor computer buttons are not liking the battering they are getting from trying frantically to find the exact spot to click!

Go to: