Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by kuholik on Sep 28, 14 5:52 PM
I'm experiencing the same issue in the Bonus portion of the game in the Cave.The four symbols in the cave on the wall will not respond therefore making it impossible to complete the game. I have deleted the game and re-installed it. Still the same issue remains. I would either like a fix so I can continue or a refund. What do I do know. Who do we contact for this particular issue.I'm playing on a PC WITH WINDOWS 7.

SoggySox
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by SoggySox on Sep 30, 14 3:44 PM
kuholik wrote:I'm experiencing the same issue in the Bonus portion of the game in the Cave.The four symbols in the cave on the wall will not respond therefore making it impossible to complete the game. I have deleted the game and re-installed it. Still the same issue remains. I would either like a fix so I can continue or a refund. What do I do know. Who do we contact for this particular issue.I'm playing on a PC WITH WINDOWS 7.

Hopefully the game developers are going to fix this issue. I hate not having to finish the game. I feel as I have wasted my money. I wish Big Fish would add who the developer of games to the information so we know who made the game before we buy. I would think twice before buying a game made by this developer.

newmangame
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by newmangame on Oct 1, 14 9:14 PM
Having the same problem in the bonus game content. Playing on PC with Windows 7.

Edited on 10/02/2014 at 12:28:47 PM PST

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Oct 4, 14 3:50 PM
Ditto on the bonus cave problem. Pressing the characters does nothing. I cannot advance until these characters respond. The hint button keeps telling me to press the characters. The guide says how to press them. The system dropped a bit or two. I'm using Windows 8.1.

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Oct 4, 14 5:51 PM
Windows Pro 7. I brought the translation to the grotto and my first guess at the numbers was the wrong order. Now it won't let me do it again as it thinks I haven't put the translation up there but when I go back to Chara's home, the translation is still gone. I don't like paying for a CE to get the bonus chapter and not being able to play it. Expect a fix or I'll be looking for a refund, at least for the extra $ for CE.

SoggySox
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by SoggySox on Oct 4, 14 6:41 PM

Hopefully the game developers are going to fix this issue. I hate not having to finish the game. I feel as I have wasted my money.

I have Toshiba desktop running Windows 8 and have more memory and RAM than needed to run these game.

Evidently the developers have not intentions to address this issue. I will not buy any more games made by this developer.

arrington1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by arrington1 on Oct 5, 14 7:39 PM
Same problem as everyone else in the bonus game in the cave. What is wrong with BF, I am tired of having to get game codes for games that don't work, only to use them on other games that won't work.

[Post New]by MishuMishu on Oct 8, 14 2:24 AM
When I click on the game, it doesn't open and goes to the Recent Activity with a message to Play Again since I own it. All other games I have downloaded work. I am running Mac Pro OS X Version 10.9.5

spenny1
Catfish
Catfish
1,637 Posts

[Post New]by spenny1 on Oct 19, 14 10:40 AM
Don't Vast test any games before releasing them?

saugeen
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by saugeen on Nov 4, 14 5:56 AM
docdpa wrote:I am having a problem with the wisp catcher. I put the figures in the configuration in the SG but the wisp catcher doesn't appear and I can't go forward. Help
I'm having the same problem. Can't contiue the game

[Post New]by backatwork on Nov 4, 14 11:22 PM
I too am having problems in the cave. The same as every one else. I am on Windows 7. I had a few problems earlier in the game but got over them by skipping the puzzle which I hate doing but it wouldn't accept the correct answer. This cave ting though I cant skip. SO much for the bonus game with CE.

[Post New]by DonalynC on Nov 17, 14 6:30 PM
I am also unable to advance because the symbols in the cave will not react after placing the translation (and the translation disappeared). Playing on Windows 7. At least I know I am not alone.

[Post New]by DonalynC on Nov 22, 14 3:06 PM
Playing Collector's Edition on Windows 7. In the bonus chapter. Have placed translation tablet on the symbols in the cave (see J in the Guide), but still getting message "Surely these symbols correspond to something I have." Symbols do not respond and tablet does not appear. Is there a fix?

Go to: