Welcome to Wanderland forum

tjwilson
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by tjwilson on Jan 12, 16 9:02 PM
Time for instructions, I'm afraid the tips don't cut it. Also, how do you get out of the game when you're done playing?

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Jan 16, 16 10:27 PM
To leave the game, click on the little loudspeaker near the bottom right corner. You will be asked if you want to leave, and if you say yes, the game will close. (It is a strange place to put the exit button, but once you know where it is there is no problem.)

deedee3818
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by deedee3818 on Jan 18, 16 2:38 PM
I think its time for new quests! Have completed 486 and havent seen a new one in a week. Hope this game is not like some i have played that truly enjoyed and updates got farther and farther apart until there was none. would like to be able to complete this game. Since the magic well is no longer magic what will be taken away next?

stanjofoz
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by stanjofoz on Jan 26, 16 12:11 AM
Have just experienced the latest exercise in greed by the developers of this otherwise excellent game.
Have noticed that most collections have now switched to a heavy reliance on Ogre destruction. Surprise surprise. All of a sudden the supply of cave mice dries up. Used up a full recharge of power on the library and did not get one mouse. It looks like the reliance on Ogres has taken over from the non appearance previously attached to the walking bones and the magic wands which were required for almost every collection. They are obviously trying to make it that just about the only way to complete them is to purchase more rubies.
Come on people, all we are asking is a fair go on this Free to Play Game.

stanjofoz
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by stanjofoz on Feb 2, 16 12:36 PM
Whoops. Spoke to soon about magic wands and Ogres. Now find immediately I collect enough magic wands to complete a collection the very next collection again requires several magic wands which of course have reverted back to nil upon completion of previous collection. Is very frustrating and severely tests my resolve in continuing with what has potential to be a very enjoyable game.

[Post New]by leavance1 on Feb 5, 16 3:01 PM
I just started playing the free trial version. I am at the Sleeping Beauty area where I need a key and a metal canister. The scene won't allow to go anywhere else. I have to use the task manager to get out of there and when I restart it wants me to do that scene all over where I give the ink to the jar by Sleeping Beauty. How can I ever finish that scene?

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 5, 16 3:42 PM
I have experienced the exact same problem on the new game I started today. I am going to post in the tech problems thread to see if there is any advice there. Probably you should do that as well, leavance1, so they will know it is not an isolated problem.

Lynne0305
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lynne0305 on Feb 7, 16 9:23 AM
I am totally confused! Am new to this game but cant get the quests on the left hand side to light up. It seems I am killing skeletons all the time and looking for swords which dont appear very often. Also I need to sail a ship but the only ship in sight is a wreck.

Am I doing something wrong or will this all become clear as I progress. Sorry to sound a bit dim but there doesnt seem to be any point to this game .... so far.

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 8, 16 5:01 AM
Lynne, There should be a ship at the lighthouse when you first sign in to the game each day. It stays around for an hour waiting to be filled. Click on the ship and you will be told what cargo is needed. (I am not sure if the ship appears if you are at a very early level in the game, but it certainly does come pretty early on.)

The "sleeping quests" are ones which require you to have opened an area you haven't come to yet, or to solve a quest which gives you an item needed for solving the sleeping quest. As you move through the game the sleeping quests will gradually open (and I do mean gradually!!! I have some that have been sleeping for months!)

I hope this helps and that you will have lots of fun with this game!

Lynne0305
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lynne0305 on Feb 9, 16 9:20 AM
Thanks but there is no ship at the lighthouse ever! I am on level 12. Will give it a couple more days but, after that, I am out. Thanks for your response Judibeth, was good of you but doesnt seem to help me.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Feb 9, 16 4:06 PM
Lynne0305....Have you activated any collections yet? My game reset to the beginning so I had to start all over again. I didn't have the ship and there was a lock on the Lighthouse. I just activated my first collection and then I noticed the ship was there and the lock was gone.. I thought maybe it was because I just made level 5, but I guess not if your on Level 12 with no ship. I also just got a quest that involves taking the basket of tar to the ship. I don't know which came first, activating the collection or getting the quest. I hope that helps you. Good Luck

Lynne0305
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Lynne0305 on Feb 12, 16 12:03 PM
Thanks Snowbunny. I have activated one collection and still nothing. One more day, then I am out. Have reset game twice and now I cant update my free energy as I dont have enough money. Surely this is just a con to get us to spend money? Not for me I am afraid, a free game should be just that, free ... unless you want to spend money!!

Edited on 02/13/2016 at 2:17:48 AM PST

[Post New]by userunfriendly on Feb 12, 16 3:47 PM
I have been reading everyone's posts on gifting but have yet to find out HOW to gift. I have been trying but have had no luck. Any ideas?

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 12, 16 8:25 PM
I put some fairly detailed instructions in answer to a question in a thread called "Wish List & Gifting" and how to actually give gifts in a thread called "Gifts in Wanderland" so you might want to check either of those threads.

Edited on 02/12/2016 at 8:32:53 PM PST

[Post New]by kimbersurprize on Feb 14, 16 11:20 AM
I finally got my first treasure chest. It seems I've been digging and nothing happens, other than using 50 energy each time. I've used more than 400 energy, and still nothing. Is there something wrong?

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 14, 16 6:38 PM
There was an update which solved this problem. Have you installed the latest version?

[Post New]by uttermother on Feb 18, 16 7:52 AM
I am getting tired of play and not getting any place. I go into the crypt and play the hidden objects and get every thing but what is flashing, Any one know what is going on with all the night timed secans (sp) got to level 36 not the mermaid wants 9 sea shells to open the gate that say 36 also.

[Post New]by uttermother on Feb 18, 16 7:54 AM
kimbersurprize wrote:I finally got my first treasure chest. It seems I've been digging and nothing happens, other than using 50 energy each time. I've used more than 400 energy, and still nothing. Is there something wrong?
yes to dig for buried treasure you have to look for the crosses in the game th

[Post New]by uttermother on Feb 18, 16 7:58 AM
tjwilson wrote:Time for instructions, I'm afraid the tips don't cut it. Also, how do you get out of the game when you're done playing?
In the lower right hand corner click on the thing that looks like a speaker when in the game playing hidden objects the upper right hand corner had two icons the one that looks like a door is to exit the scean ie crypt

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Feb 22, 16 9:16 PM
Linda, this game cannot be started over in the normal way. I believe the only way to start over is to play on another computer.

Go to: