leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by leslieb on Nov 21, 14 3:27 PM
Hi Not sure if this is a tech issue or not.
Am on Level 26, spent a fortune getting here too...
Still have Wonderful Wizard of Oz quest up, since around Level 20.
It told me to get the weights, I did so
Second part says 'Set the right weight at the left scale and weigh the gunpowder - FIND'
Did that also, went into the other area and fired the cannon, but it hasn't gone away, still saying to set the right weight as the left scale and weigh the gunpowder.

And no more Quests are coming up, only the skeletons, ogres etc. so keep just playing the HOS in the different places, trying to get enough to get to Level 27 to see if that will do something.
Next doable thing I see on there is Warrior's statue but not till Level 49.

What's going on!!!

Thanks

Edited on 11/21/2014 at 3:28:46 PM PST

[Post New]by Aoibhegreine on Nov 23, 14 8:24 AM
Not sure if this is a tech issue or not but I'll stick it in here anyway. I'm not getting the items to complete quests regardless of how many times I complete a scene. One quest I have is to complete the crypt scene in night mode which I have done twice now and still no completion. Another quest is to get a flower I can only get in a certain mode on the pier which I have completed 3 times now and no flower. I also have a question mark hanging over one of the portals and yet I have all the quests from that portal in the side bar list.

This game has great potential but I'm getting very annoyed with it and may just junk it if things don't improve soon.

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Nov 23, 14 1:46 PM
leslieb wrote:Hi Not sure if this is a tech issue or not.
Second part says 'Set the right weight at the left scale and weigh the gunpowder - FIND'
Did that also, went into the other area and fired the cannon, but it hasn't gone away, still saying to set the right weight as the left scale and weigh the gunpowder.

And no more Quests are coming up, only the skeletons, ogres etc. so keep just playing the HOS in the different places, trying to get enough to get to Level 27 to see if that will do something.

What's going on!!!

Thanks

NOW AT LEVEL 29 AND STILL GETTING NOWHERE!!!
Haven't had a reply to my post either, this is getting a bit ridiculous...fix it or get rid of it, but if you do so I would like the hundreds of dollars I have spent on rubies back!!!!!!!

Edited on 11/23/2014 at 1:48:33 PM PST

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by leslieb on Nov 24, 14 12:31 AM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

Even when we do leave posts on here, it can take days to answer them, have been waiting since the 21st for an answer....holiday time is it??????

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Nov 24, 14 9:27 PM
l like leslieb have spent a fortune and got nowhere, this is ridiculous. The items such a candles, red ribbons spindles, silver cuff links need to be more readily available. To make things worse, we are suppose to pack them for the ship. this makes no sense.
Then when u buy rubies, u have to leave the games otherwise the knight attempts to move but remains stationary while wasting energy in an effort to move.
Please fix the problems, the games does have potential, but to throw money into it and get nowhere is a real problem.
The rate of energy renewal is extremely slow, which slows the game right down.
when I completed the second artifact, I never receive it or the bonus rubies, although I was told I had.

Edited on 11/27/2014 at 11:44:46 PM PST

shimmer66
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shimmer66 on Nov 27, 14 8:40 AM
I had another potion disappear on me--this time one of the seven-day ones. Now I'm pretty sure there is a problem with the potions getting added to the inventory when another potion--at least another of the same type--is already running.

I also have the problem of the quest indicator hanging above the snow portal saying there is a quest left to find. It's been there since I opened the post door, and I've looked everywhere for the quest. I've also tried putting the game back into casual mode to see if there would be an icon to point it out, but with no luck.

There seems to be something wrong with the drop rate of the slingshots. I've only had three, maybe as many as five drop the whole time I've been playing, and I am now level 12. It's not a big problem since you can buy that with gold in-game, but it might be worth the time to re-adjust.

Please fix the potion issue. And thanks for the cool, cool game!

[Post New]by Sora_Kitten on Nov 29, 14 10:57 PM
leslieb wrote:Hi Not sure if this is a tech issue or not.

What's going on!!!

Thanks

I have the same problem as leslieb. I'm level 26 now, and I tried levelling up, but the game seems stuck. It's too bad because I like it, and I was excited for it. If the bugs get fixed, I'll definitely keep playing and I might even give it a good review, despite what other people are saying.

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Nov 30, 14 6:59 AM
My game is playing ok so far but there is a big triangle covering up much of the text...

SFWhite
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Lost a New Field Flask!

[Post New]by SFWhite on Dec 1, 14 1:11 PM
Apparently, when my character makes a new level ALL the energy boost items I have in reserve vanish!

I'd noticed it with Big Gulps I'd won, but didn't realize it applied to ALL my reserve energy boosts until yesterday when I lost a New Field Flask I'd bought for 45 Gems! Since I like those, I had bought 2 and held one in reserve until my energy was depleted, but I made a level long before that happened. When it was time to use the 2nd flask, I discovered it had vanished!

Since the 1st flask's energy was barely used before I leveled, so it was wasted... (I know, my fault for not realizing I was that close to leveling)... when that 2nd flask vanished the result was that 90 gems were wasted, gems I bought for REAL money.

This game costs way too much as it is, to have the added irritation of having it steal items you've paid real world money to acquire is infuriating!

SYSTEM: PC /Windows 7 Ultimate /Gigabyte MB /Intel i7 CPU 3.2-3.8GHz / 32GB RAM / 64-bit Operating System / 2 TB HDDs

Edited on 12/01/2014 at 1:26:53 PM PST

[Post New]by stellaspan on Dec 3, 14 1:33 PM
Hello! I have finished the quest with the 20 oz gunpowder but it doesn't disappear and give me the bonus.

[Post New]by twilitegrl1 on Dec 3, 14 4:56 PM
I have a quest that tells me to complete three scenes in standard (ABC) mode, but every time I do, it shows that I still have to do each scene. It doesn't make progress on the quest at all or say that I completed it.

Also, I have clicked on every question mark in the top portal (the ice one with the woman standing at the door needing tea) and now when I leave the portal, there's a question mark above it, but when I go back into it, there's no question mark to click on. I don't know if that's a tech issue or not. Maybe I'm just missing something in the portal. But I think it's a tech issue.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Dec 4, 14 3:53 AM
I have completed the weight quest but wont let me finish it. it tells me l need more power. this game is really getting on my nerves, please fix the problems soon

[Post New]by KarenAnnIrving on Dec 6, 14 12:54 PM
The weights quest seems to be frozen. I placed the 10+7+3 wights on the left scale, clicked on the tap on the right scale only to have the imp tell me I need powder .
When I try to move the weights on or off the left scale, nothing happens.

There is no skip function so I can't complete this quest. What now please?

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by dragonesswoman on Dec 6, 14 1:29 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166"> Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgVaiya

hiya i love this game but am now lvl 27 and no one is showing up to give me quests, i have 2 shadowed, get the glass cutter to get the boat, and then play the game but nothing is happening. how can i continue with no quests. Deanna

[Post New]by catsmeow299 on Dec 7, 14 3:46 PM
I have two different quest to complete where I received the item and it took to activate the collect and unchecked that I received item and will not let me finish the quest now please with good asap.

[Post New]by Gailena on Dec 9, 14 10:34 AM
I have been playing Wanderland for about 3 days and now its not saving my progress. every time I load the game I am on level 8 and starts in the same spot. All progress I make is lost when I end game and then start up again.

[Post New]by KarenAnnIrving on Dec 9, 14 1:33 PM
Yesterday I received my latest amulet (from parts rewarded every day) but instead of lasting the 167.59 hours it lasted 2 minutes. What happened?

Wanderland Portals

[Post New]by kwgrimaldi on Dec 10, 14 1:46 AM
In the snow portal, for the Switch Knife scene, I got the first Knife Switch and put it on but it went into the down position. It won't allow me to push the switch to the up position which is what I believe it should be. Therefore, I can't do anything in the portals - everything is asleep. Can you help? I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but nothing changed. I'm on a PC, Windows 7.

Edited on 12/10/2014 at 2:00:26 AM PST

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Dec 13, 14 4:59 AM
Like KarenAnnIrving, I had a supposedly week-long artifact deactivate in two minutes. I had a day left on the last one, so I tried to avoid assembling the artifact in the first place... (I have a feeling the conflict between trying to run two "active" artifacts at the same time might be part of the issue? I had the same thing happen when I accidentally activated a second potion to recover energy faster before the first one had run out - first one deactivated, second one lasted two minutes and then deactivated too) ...except that as far as I could tell, you CAN'T simply choose not to assemble it and do so later - nowhere else I clicked but the "assemble" button would get me out of that screen and into the game. So now the one I had a day left on is gone, and the new one is gone too! I've also got the "question marks above the portals when there isn't actually anything you can do inside" energy-wasting bug (the whole POINT of those is supposed to be so you don't waste moving energy going to check if new stuff has popped up, right...?) and I've lost energy from my character getting literally stuck on the map, wasting the entire energy refill item I'd spent actual money on.

Look, guys, this is just unacceptable. I really want to love this game - the art is good, the format really appeals, I love the fairy-tale setting - and this is literally the first FTP game I've ever been willing to spend any real money on (or even keep playing for any length of time), but honestly, I kind of want a refund at this point. The energy cost is impossible (you need to dump the movement cost AT THE VERY LEAST), the shameless money-grabbing for rubies is EMBARASSINGLY bad (seriously, you think I'm going to spend $100 for a supply of rubies that would be gone within an hour of decent playtime? HAHAHAHAHA NO WAY) but on top of it all you have a game that you can't even cancel out of things (Oh you didn't mean to click on the Wizard's Well yet? TOO BAD, you can't NOT go there now!), is buggy and laggy and then it just up and destroys some of the few bonuses you give out to players? This game isn't in playable condition, it simply isn't. Losing people's bonuses (that they may have spent real money on) is not a minor thing, these are serious, game-breaking issues and it should never have been released in such a shameful state.

[Post New]by Adrastea_Lyrae on Dec 13, 14 8:56 AM
So... while I do still think that everything I said in my last post is a real issue, I also really could have (and very probably should have) been nicer about it. I had just seen my "Goldeneye" artifact disappear in just two minutes instead of the promised week, and I was still pretty upset about it when I hit "Post." (Thereby breaking Rule One, namely "Do not post anything to the Internet in the heat of the moment.") So I apologize for my tone.

I'd also like to make clear that I understand that BigFish staff didn't create the game and aren't responsible for the troubles I'm having with it, for the record. I don't think I was very clear about that up above, that I meant the Artogon developers when I said "you," and not the BigFish staff.

And lastly, since I forgot this before, I've been playing on a Windows 7 laptop.

Go to: