Update 9/29

Re:Update 9/29

[Post New]by Catwo12345 on Sep 30, 14 3:07 PM
All Ipad users just reenter your original email address and password in settings as another player . It resets everything and you will Get Everything back YIPPEE Thank you to the player who posted it . I got everything back Yessssssssss

chingchangcat
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by chingchangcat on Sep 30, 14 3:54 PM
***Possible Spoiler***

No problem with the PC update...coins, diamonds, collections...everything was fine. Had a quest to meet a new character, then a letter from the queen and was rewarded with diamonds and XP. Gained a new helper and the wounded Pegacorn (he came as a quest item, not from pet store), along with a 'mystery egg' and hints about the Dark Chest. Did not get a 10-minute game, but maybe that's coming.

Thank you, devs and BF...this was an update I can appreciate!

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Sep 30, 14 5:24 PM
Hiya,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that our teams are doing all they can to get to the bottom of this and resolve it for all impacted players, both PC and iOS.

We thank you for your patience and we will update the forums as we have more information.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by Kimmykatty on Oct 1, 14 2:16 AM
I was just forced to accept an iPad update if I wanted to play the game.

To say that I am steamed is putting it mildly.

The update set my name back to Steward. When I try to input the name I was using before the update, it tells me that name is already in use.

The update gave me a new Friend Code and the few friends I had have disappeared. My coins have been set back to 1,000 and my crystals set back to 10.

My level remains the same, the energy amount looks correct, my inventory was carried over, but all my collectibles are missing. My achievements appear to be as they should be.

The above was posted by TiramiSue.

I lost over 91,000 coins, gems, all my collections. I recommend you check achievements again I have found that my progress on trophies has been reset I was one trophies away from the 80 achievement award and 20 gems and now I have nil!!!!

Really disappointed as I have spent money on this game and have really enjoyed playing it but reading some of the posts on the forum am very worried about this happening again. Hope Big Fish will sort this out soon and make sure they compensate those of us who have had to put up with this upset fairly.

weyrelady
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by weyrelady on Oct 1, 14 5:41 AM
if the pegacorn is now available for free and this is not a glitch then i think there should be a refund of the diamonds used by me and other gamers who have had to buy it do the associated quests ?.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Oct 1, 14 5:48 AM
weyrelady wrote:.. there should be a refund of the diamonds used by me and other gamers who have had to buy it do the associated quests ?.

You didn't have to buy it - it was optional.
It's all down to free will really - I never had the slightest intention of saving up my crystals, or buying crystals to buy the Pegacorn as I felt it was a poor deal all round.

I think the Pegacorn this time round, is available after you visit him in a Quest.

[Post New]by tigercrane on Oct 1, 14 9:13 AM
So, two things. The mysterious pick axe I couldn't find? Turns out it is hidden underneath the reward banner for the leodici quest. And task 16 of 26 of that quest is exactly like the infamous fairy dress task of Yura's festival; any items you find disappear when you close the game and it does not recognize the items already in the collection. This is on the iPhone platform.

jaredbmccomb
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by jaredbmccomb on Oct 1, 14 11:22 AM
Is the bird faster than the pegacorn? I can't tell.

HondaTrike
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HondaTrike on Oct 1, 14 12:32 PM
I am using IPad. As others said shows me as Steward. Will not let me log in the way originally. Says "already in use". No matter what login I try "already in use". I was like on level 40+. I spent tons of my own money to get to where I am. Everything is as I left it except EVERYONE OF MY COLLECTIONS ARE GONE. RESET TO ZERO. to say I'm sick about this is an understatement. To get anywhere you have to buy coins and diamonds are you would never get anywhere. So happy when I saw update and new quests. Well WISH I HAD NEVER UPDATED. but figure professionals know what they are doing. I know no way to get my collections back since it will not accept my login as "it's already in use".

HondaTrike
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by HondaTrike on Oct 1, 14 12:37 PM
Logging in again, and email and password as new avatar, does not work for me. I still do not get my collections back and "it's already use" no matter what name I try to use.

lstvl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by lstvl on Oct 1, 14 12:40 PM
Thanks BFG for this wonderful update!

I now find needed items much faster (i.e. : I found 8 coruscating dust in 10 tries, which is fair to me!) and I really like the new quests.

I have to say something to the complaining players here, though. A lot of you seem to argue that 'you have to spend a lot of money to get anywhere in this game'. First of all, this is untrue. I am on level 44 and have never spent a penny on this game. You just need to consider your next move carefully. Yes, sometimes it takes a few days or a week to finish a quest, but that's part of the fun right? Working towards your goals? Second of all, nobody forces you to spend money on this game. It is completely possible to play this game for free and finish all the quests. Just don't spend your money on this game if you don't feel it's worth it!

I think it's great some games are available for free. If some players are so invested they like to spend their money on this game, that's fine. But don't say you HAVE to spend it, since this is just not true.

(I am a pc player though, have never had any trouble with disappearing items or coins. I can imagine that would be very frustrating and I hope the developers will find a way to fix these problems.)

Seppi19
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Seppi19 on Oct 3, 14 9:50 PM
jaredbmccomb wrote:Is the bird faster than the pegacorn? I can't tell.

I was going to ask the same thing. I believe it is faster than the first pet which is why folks were keen on getting the pegacorn, but I am not sure.

Go to: