cheating? rigged?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:cheating? rigged?

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Oct 1, 14 2:46 PM
It really did come down to the spin of the wheel for me yesterday.........I am NOT fast, cant see, but the last time I played I got plus 10%, minus 10%, then a plus 40%, was just lucky and won some diamonds.............not so today, wheel did me no good. And that is my only hope

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Oct 1, 14 8:52 PM
Punishing players because they won diamonds is not a good idea and like I said, the more the people, the higher the diamond gains. And since the wheel decides who gets on top, you can't be on top tournament after tournament. You get a -30% or -40% or -50% or Bust on the wheel, and your score is pretty much annihilated.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 1, 14 9:00 PM
DecipherWarlord wrote:You get a -30% or -40% or -50% or Bust on the wheel, and your score is pretty much annihilated.

Exactly.

One player got 85 diamonds yesterday and was on top. Today they got 1 diamond. Huge difference.

What you manage to spin on the chance wheel makes a world of difference.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Oct 1, 14 9:35 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
DecipherWarlord wrote:You get a -30% or -40% or -50% or Bust on the wheel, and your score is pretty much annihilated.

Exactly.

One player got 85 diamonds yesterday and was on top. Today they got 1 diamond. Huge difference.

What you manage to spin on the chance wheel makes a world of difference.

YEP. I managed to get 53 diamonds today, with a lucky wheel spin.. but also hit a BUST on one of my wheel spins. Could go either way.The wheel makes ALL the difference.

BUT, so does accuracy. If you hit 100% without any errors, that's an additional 5000 points to your score. So, luck and accuracy make a big difference in totals. At least for me today.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 1, 14 9:54 PM
Luck is a big part of it but you also need a good base score.

I actually won something last time- 7 diamonds but I had 4 goes at it so it cost me 9 diamonds

If you are slow, having a few goes at it does help your chances.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Oct 1, 14 10:00 PM
govegril wrote:Luck is a big part of it but you also need a good base score.

I actually won something last time- 7 diamonds but I had 4 goes at it so it cost me 9 diamonds

If you are slow, having a few goes at it does help your chances.

That's is true, too. I too spent 9 diamonds today. But in my case, at least for today it was worth it. And your right, the 2nd & 3rd go around made a difference. The 1st round was just trying to figure out where everything was.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Oct 2, 14 2:32 AM
My thoughts..... we'll all figure this out eventually. Lol

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 3, 14 4:17 PM
Thank you Silver for the answer to my question.

ajtho1
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by ajtho1 on Oct 3, 14 11:04 PM
It seems like nobody who has answered in this thread has even entertained the possibility that the ridiculously high scores are actually developers?

What annoys me is that every time i've checked, the so-called 'tournament' is closed. I am in Australia. Am I meant to stay awake in the middle of the night just to get the chance to use this aspect of the game?

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Oct 3, 14 11:27 PM
Hi ajtho1,
I too am in Australia (Melbourne) and I don't think there has been a tournament since the 1 after Annabelle's, 2 nights ago for us, I think that they are very random and BGF has had the first 2 when they were open just in case something went wrong? The 1st one was at 3am & 2nd one at 10am for us, lost track after that but did 1 at 6.30pm the 1 before Annabelle's,
I was looking forward to tournaments but was a bit let down as it was really hard to find objects in a new scene, just have to wait

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 3, 14 11:37 PM
ajtho1 wrote:It seems like nobody who has answered in this thread has even entertained the possibility that the ridiculously high scores are actually developers?

What annoys me is that every time i've checked, the so-called 'tournament' is closed. I am in Australia. Am I meant to stay awake in the middle of the night just to get the chance to use this aspect of the game?

Hi ahtho1
I am also in Australia- they have had 2 tourneys at reasonable times for us
one at 10am and another 4pm, but the main tourneys have been on very early morning for us.

WIth regard to the billion scores being developer- it has come up, especially since one was called Demo,
however there have been actual players report on this board that they were glitched with a minus billion score, so something is screwy.

iluvmycats63
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by iluvmycats63 on Oct 4, 14 1:50 AM
I played once ,never found my name .I live on the west coast of USA ,and I have only seen the tourement one time i sure that was just luck ? I wanted to play more times but nothing happened! So now I just play the HOG it is more fun and I am really liking how the characters keep changing on me.To all that have been finding me as a friend on there Thank You>I hope you like my gifts as well

[Post New]by Sylvanmoonscape on Oct 4, 14 3:58 AM
Well Equus Wizard was on the top page for the last two tournaments, winning 78 diamonds in this last one and I don't know how many the previous time.

Go to: