cherkatz1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re: Talk with the developers of Queen's Quest: Tower of Darkness here!

[Post New]by cherkatz1 on Oct 7, 14 5:33 PM
Hi Boris.
Thanks you for a wonderful came. It's a nice change to buy a SE and get the CE bling. Keep up the good work. I have purchased both games and love them.

thanks.
cherkatz1

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Oct 7, 14 5:40 PM
i just love the game! as soon as i finished the demo i had to get it now...lol
but a small guide for the collectables only would be a big help,,,ik defeats the purpose but still would have been quite nice tc and God Bless ^^ and keep making better and better games! Good Luck too

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Oct 7, 14 6:28 PM
Hello Boris,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the game forum to read the reviews. The suggestions that the others have posted are valid points, but I had no issues with the demo.

Even though the fairy tale theme and use of a helper have been used many times lately, there was something about your game that made it different (but I just can't figure out what).

Congratulations, Queen's Quest is a lovely game, and I enjoyed playing the demo very much. It is definitely at the top of my list of games to buy.

Anna

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Oct 7, 14 7:26 PM
It's a beautiful game, you did a great job. The graphics are beautiful and I like the clever twists on the puzzles. Putting a morphing object in the hidden objects scenes was fun and I enjoyed looking for the collectibles. Thanks!

[Post New]by GuppyGal1860 on Oct 7, 14 7:39 PM
I would like to see a legend to the map. I'm not sure what the arrows and x's mean.

When I get stuck, I like to look at a walkthrough. I'm not sure if you are responsible for putting those together or Big Fish.

Your descriptions of how to play puzzles are easy to understand, which really helps.

I'm only halfway through the demo, so I may have more suggestions later.

Thanks for being responsive to our feedback!

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 7, 14 11:04 PM
twinsoniclab wrote:I loved Demon Hunter (and am thrilled to see there will be a sequel!), so was happy to see you've made a new game!

But, Boris, back in May you told me that you'd lose all the sparkles on the hardest mode ("Great tip about sparkles, and we will definitely lose all sparkles on the hardest mode.") and you still have them in this game! Please, players choose the hardest mode to lose the sparkles! Sparkles keep me from purchasing games that otherwise would be fun. I want to discover the "live" areas on my own.

I am sorry to see you added a little helper.

I like the game, will buy it, and expect to enjoy playing it to the end, but am sorry to say, it isn't as original as Demon Hunter. Maybe it's the princess marrying her prince, having the baby kidnapped by evil entities, a fairy helper and a wizard friend... but it just didn't impress me nearly as much as Demon Hunter.

Hi Twinsoniclab,

Nice to hear from you and I am glad that you mostly like the game.
About sparkles, please accept my apology I personaly give that task to one of my collegaues and in the middle of the job he somehow manage to forget it.
In our next game I will deffinitly change that. As I way to repay for you, could you be so kind and send me on PM your name. We will name one of the characters after you .
About helper it iwont be any in Demon Hunter 2.
And I can promisse that you will enjoy more in Demon Hunter 2 because we improve it in such a many ways.
Once again thank you very much on your post much appreciate it.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 7, 14 11:06 PM
cherkatz1 wrote:Hi Boris.
Thanks you for a wonderful came. It's a nice change to buy a SE and get the CE bling. Keep up the good work. I have purchased both games and love them.

thanks.
cherkatz1

Hello cherkatz1,

Thank you very much on your compliments it ment a lot to us, and we are very happy that you like our games.

Have a beautiful day .
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 7, 14 11:11 PM
Lazeedragon wrote:i just love the game! as soon as i finished the demo i had to get it now...lol
but a small guide for the collectables only would be a big help,,,ik defeats the purpose but still would have been quite nice tc and God Bless ^^ and keep making better and better games! Good Luck too

Hello Lazeedragon,

Thank you very much on your opinion, nice words is allways great to hear .
And to repay for youyr kidness i will personaly send you a small strategy guide to help you find all the collectibles.

Have a gametastic day .
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 7, 14 11:15 PM
abarrett wrote:Hello Boris,

Thank you for taking the time to come to the game forum to read the reviews. The suggestions that the others have posted are valid points, but I had no issues with the demo.

Even though the fairy tale theme and use of a helper have been used many times lately, there was something about your game that made it different (but I just can't figure out what).

Congratulations, Queen's Quest is a lovely game, and I enjoyed playing the demo very much. It is definitely at the top of my list of games to buy.

Anna

Dear Anna,

Thank you very much on your time to write you coments. I am verry happy that you like the game, because it is a great felling when you know that you did not disapoint the player and that you manage to make player pleased
We will take seriously all the suggestions and implement them in our next games.

Looking forward to hear from you in the future .
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 7, 14 11:19 PM
snapnhiss wrote:It's a beautiful game, you did a great job. The graphics are beautiful and I like the clever twists on the puzzles. Putting a morphing object in the hidden objects scenes was fun and I enjoyed looking for the collectibles. Thanks!

Hi snapnhiss,

Great to hear from you such a nice compliments . I must say that I feel wonderfull beeing with you here in forum and talking with everybody. It will be our tradition for all of our upcoming games.
Thank you very much for your post.
Have a beautiful day .
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 7, 14 11:21 PM
GuppyGal1860 wrote:I would like to see a legend to the map. I'm not sure what the arrows and x's mean.

When I get stuck, I like to look at a walkthrough. I'm not sure if you are responsible for putting those together or Big Fish.

Your descriptions of how to play puzzles are easy to understand, which really helps.

I'm only halfway through the demo, so I may have more suggestions later.

Thanks for being responsive to our feedback!

Hello GuppyGal1860,

Thank you very much on your post . Concerning walktrough we don put them in Standard edition game but we will try to change that in the future because a lot of player like that. Also thank you on great tip to put a Legend on the Map, it will be done too.
Looking forward to hear more suggestions.

Best regards
Boris

Lillie1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Lillie1 on Oct 7, 14 11:27 PM
No matter what goes wrong in a game, I still believe you all have the minds of a genius. The graphics are always stunning and quite remarkable.
Thank you so much for sharing your capabilities with us. Incredible just incredible presentations..
Lillie

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Oct 8, 14 12:19 AM
I love this game, although it is a little HOG heavy. But they're very clear and not too difficult to find.
I was surprised to find a picture of empress Elisabeth of Austria/Hungary (Sissi). Nice touch.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 8, 14 1:41 AM
Lillie1 wrote:No matter what goes wrong in a game, I still believe you all have the minds of a genius. The graphics are always stunning and quite remarkable.
Thank you so much for sharing your capabilities with us. Incredible just incredible presentations..
Lillie

Hi Lillie1,
Thank you very much on you nice thaughts. It is really fun and educational for me to be here and talk about game we invest so much effort and knowlege.
Have a beautiful day .
Boris

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 8, 14 1:44 AM
Brendansoma1 wrote:I love this game, although it is a little HOG heavy. But they're very clear and not too difficult to find.
I was surprised to find a picture of empress Elisabeth of Austria/Hungary (Sissi). Nice touch.

Hi Brendansoma1,

Thank you for your post. As I mentioned before it is really hard to satisfy all the taste and find right balance between too much or too little HOGS. But we noticed it, and will try to reduce they number in future games .

Looking forward to hear from you.
Boris

ElderJen
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by ElderJen on Oct 8, 14 2:06 AM
Just to say I am enjoying this game enormously.How nice to find the developers here too. Have a good day and look forward to more games from you.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Oct 8, 14 2:34 AM
ElderJen wrote:Just to say I am enjoying this game enormously.How nice to find the developers here too. Have a good day and look forward to more games from you.

Hello ElderJen,

Thank you for your nice words, it is a sweet music to our ears . It is also nice to speak with our players and listen their opinion too because really matter to us.

Have a beautiful day and hope to hear from you soon.
Boris

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Oct 8, 14 3:44 AM
I'd like to say that not all of us dislike having helpers, so please don't think that the vocal minority here speak for us all.

However, my opinion on talking animals with wardrobes isn't favorable.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Oct 8, 14 5:24 AM
BorisDr,

I really enjoyed the demo. I liked having the Collectibles & Achievements in an SE. There are a couple things that would make me enjoy it more. A legend for the Map would be great. Usually, if you know which areas have an active task & which ones are completed, you don't really need a walkthrough. A way to access the map without having to open the journal is nice, also.

The only thing that annoyed me was the Journal. Why does it have to start Sparkling every time an entry is added. Journals are great to log your progress & keep notes about codes & clues solve puzzles but the constant sparkling is very annoying. It seemed like 2 seconds after I opened it to stop sparkling, I would look at something else & it started again. Some of the developers have done away with journals completely because of complaints about this. I like having a journal but prefer to check it when I want instead of having to open it every few seconds to turn off the sparkles.

pcully
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by pcully on Oct 8, 14 6:54 AM
Hi

I am really enjoying this game and would like to know what your first one was please.
I loved the fact we didn't have to smash the pig with a hammer,but find her husband.instead.

I too love the HO's but am a bit stuck on the puzzle with moving the crates, I am just about to have another try.

Linda

Go to: