SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Oct 15, 14 3:30 AM
MariaGlorum normally produce a good game but this has so many tech issues it made playing a chore. The whole thing ran very slowly & even turning off the custom cursor made no difference.

I was unable to complete the achievements as every time I chose all the flowers for the silver fairy the game crashed.

After I had tortuously made my crawl to the end of the game I found the bonus game very difficult; I had to restart several times to end & even then it crashed before the final credits.

At that point I had truly had enough so I tried to uninstall but the normal uninstall just hung so I had to go into the background & remove all the files manually.

I use Win 7 64 bit.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bluray687 on Oct 15, 14 6:41 AM
Just purchased this game and downloaded the installer multiple times, will not install. It does nothing. I am running Win 8 and attempting to install with the "run as admin" option, again...nothing happens. Any suggestions??

[Post New]by bluray687 on Oct 15, 14 7:21 AM
Update: I was able to install the game via the Game Manager instead. I hadn't tried that yet. Anyway, now I can go ahead and play

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Oct 15, 14 10:41 AM
Having sorted out the 'slow and jerky' issue I originally had, I went ahead and bought this game in today's sale.

I have reached the bonus chapter; the main game crashed 3 times, always when I used the map. Now I have just played a HOS to get a chain, however the chain does not appear. All I have is 2 links in the inventory; if I use a hint within the HOS it tells me 'nothing to do here'. If I exit the HOS, it's still sparkling and the hint directs me back to the HOS. I cannot proceed any further.

Not the way I wanted to stop playing this lovely game

spamala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by spamala on Oct 15, 14 1:51 PM
Samsung laptop/Windows 7. My inventory list just vanished. There were items in it. I have found no lock/unlock button to re-instate it. Any ideas??

Growlpaws
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Growlpaws on Oct 15, 14 2:48 PM
PC Version. Graphics Glitch. At times (usually on close ups) the graphics were partially obscured with black squares. Also some of my inventory items became blacked out, although they were still there. I had to use them invisibly.This didn't prevent me completing the game, but it was annoying.

The game crashed once, ejecting me to desk top.

Janeport
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Janeport on Oct 15, 14 5:33 PM
Tried to buy this game with the 'huge one day sale'. Bought two SE OK. I then tried to buy this game but when I typed in 'huge' to buy with the discount price the screen jumped straight to

"Would you like to install now" screen and charged me the full price of the game.

I was not given the opportunity to confirm my purchase.

Billroe76
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Billroe76 on Oct 16, 14 3:23 AM
Using a Toshiba laptop. Started making the chain and then it disappeared. Any updates coming?

tbnsgma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by tbnsgma on Oct 16, 14 9:15 PM
hsifyppah wrote:At the end of the Bonus game, I have 4 of 5 gems, and my runic cube has disappeared from my inventory and I can't collect the last gem. Clicking on hint just says "there's nothing else I can do here" in every room, but I can't start the mini-game because I don't have all the gems. Playing on a mac.

I'm having the same issue on a PC. It shows I have 5 gems, but is only acknowledging 4. Hope they figure this out soon, as I would like to finish the game.

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Foxy57 on Oct 17, 14 10:48 AM
Running on Win 7, the game has crashed on me twice but was able to continue. On the extra bonus, I have a problem with the cards. I have collected them all but the game is asking for more. When I hit the hint, it says nothing else to do here.

I cannot continue with whatever I was supposed to receive. help anyone ??

hootietoot
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by hootietoot on Oct 17, 14 3:06 PM
I also have the problems with HOS and the chains. Really hope they get and update for this glitch. Good game but everyone is correct is it a very glitchy frustrating game to play. Would like to finish it though.

[Post New]by Whitefernando on Oct 18, 14 11:49 AM
I cannot put the amulet together in the Dark Forest scene. Is there a fix for this?

bluejen
Clownfish
Clownfish
702 Posts

[Post New]by bluejen on Oct 18, 14 2:28 PM
The main game ran perfectly for me. Using Mavericks on iMac. When I started the Bonus chapter, all was well for a minute or two and then my inventory (glass eye for the dragon) disappeared and one of the amulets from the main game showed up. Guess I'll try and start the Bonus chapter over.

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by daggy_k on Oct 19, 14 1:58 AM
Megrim27 wrote:Game crashes on completion of Silver Fairy. Win 7 64 bit. [ /quote]
Same happens on a Mac, OS X Yosemite.

Edited on 10/19/2014 at 1:59:09 AM PST

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by daggy_k on Oct 19, 14 1:59 AM
Megrim27 wrote:Game crashes on completion of Silver Fairy. Win 7 64 bit.

Same happens on a Mac, OS X Yosemite.

Edited on 10/19/2014 at 2:00:18 AM PST

lbtgam222
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by lbtgam222 on Oct 19, 14 10:33 AM
I love this game! Too Many glitches!

briteyz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by briteyz on Oct 19, 14 5:11 PM
firehorsecos wrote:My biggest problem with the game (so far) is that periodically it shuts itself down (like I have exited) and whatever I just finished is lost, so that I have to redo it. A couple of the mini games that I have had to redo have really annoyed me. Doing them once, sure. Having to do them twice in order to get my achievement? Irritating.

But, at least THIS game IS working for me SO FAR!!! *knocks on wood*

Firehorse

I have the same issue. The game shut down 4 times for no apparent reason. Finally finished and now encountered problem in the bonus game. I think devs should make sure ALL bugs are fixed BEFORE release!

[Post New]by behavorial on Oct 20, 14 2:22 AM
i have windows vista. the gane keeps going to a black whenever i leave the main frame to look for anything.cannot see what is in my inventory either. this is getting old problems in alot of games lately

smidgec
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by smidgec on Oct 20, 14 6:39 AM
I cant put the Amulet togther, windows 7

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 20, 14 12:40 PM
My issue is the same as many of the other folks who have posted here...mainly the game crashing and fading to black and not coming back Also game freezing when try to get silver fairy and in a few other spots as well. Can these glitches be fixed or do we players have to accept that we can't get all the achievements because the game is glitchy. Really is a Would appreciate if someone answers this post even if it is to say there is nothing that can be done and there is no solution right now and the game will not be fixed. Thanks.

Edited on 10/20/2014 at 12:40:46 PM PST

Go to: