NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:To Devs bfgWendwater, bfgMurrumbidgee, bfgVaiya, bfgGlithui and any other Dev

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Oct 22, 14 7:51 AM
Respectfully, BFG Glithui, I beg to differ. In Awakening Kingdoms, we do not always know what is in the updates UNTIL we visit the BoomZap site, where they have everything posted, bulleted and quite specific, for us to clearly see.

Re:To Devs bfgWendwater, bfgMurrumbidgee, bfgVaiya, bfgGlithui and any other Dev

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Oct 22, 14 8:00 AM
Hi NoFishToday,

Thanks for your input! As mentioned before, we don't always receive specific information about what is included in the updates.

We do our very best to post the information of what is included in updates in the announcements using the information made available to the mods.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 22, 14 8:56 AM
bfgGlithui wrote:Hi tazruby2000,

Thank you for providing your feedback about how you'd like to see more information on updates and what they're fixing. I can definitely see how it would be helpful to know exactly what is being updated when updates are released.

That being said, when we receive precise and specific information about what updates fix, we include that information in the announcements about updates.

Sometimes, updates are released by the developers to improve performance or to provide general optimization, so it's not a specific issue or error that's being fixed within the game.

I can promise that whenever the mods do receive specific information about what updates fix, they'll be included in the update announcements.

bfgGlithui

I appreciate you taking the time and giving a response back as it is important to know what is going to be fixed such as bugs and problems. Hopefully the developers will be more specific on the fixes instead of fixes bugs and other problems. Thanks again for the response.

Go to: