gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour here!

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 16, 14 8:06 AM
No messages but game is prone to freezing .Having to control alt delete to get out of it .

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on Oct 16, 14 9:01 AM
bummer -- this is one of my favorite game series but this entry is a huge disappointment technically. Keeps crashing during demo and when playing, my cursor moves slow and heavy. Please fix, as I love these games but can't buy it the way it is now.

lilcaz
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by lilcaz on Oct 16, 14 10:18 AM
Same issue as Nikkita - MM.exe crash at the first jigsaw. Tried running a couple of times, but crashed at same point. Shame because I wanted to buy.

[Post New]by Greg_R on Oct 16, 14 1:21 PM
Windows 8.1... getting the MM.EXE has stopped running. Event viewer details:
Faulting application name: MM.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x54180d28
Faulting module name: framework2.dll, version: 1.3.5.1, time stamp: 0x5416db51
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0009c407
Faulting process id: 0x772c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cfe97dcc758202
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clutter IV - Minigame Madness Tour\MM.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Clutter IV - Minigame Madness Tour\framework2.dll
Report Id: 38b1a0e1-5571-11e4-bf89-6036dd777003
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Oct 16, 14 1:57 PM
goatladyjo wrote:Possible temporary solution to the problem everyone is having with the mm.exe file.
I had no problems running this game providing I didn't put a player name in. As soon as I put my name into the player option it crashed with the mm.exe problem.
I restarted it without putting any player name in and it works. I've played all the first quest card and several of the mini games this way.

Only other glitch is the occasion number 2 and once the number 3 floating in a couple of the games.

Back to playing this highly addictive game :-)

Thank you GoatLadyJo for this temporary workaround.

Pinxfreak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Pinxfreak on Oct 16, 14 3:01 PM
I don't have a player name on mine & it's still crashing with the mm.exe file glitch

[Post New]by TnDangerGirl on Oct 16, 14 9:58 PM
The "update" option posted DOES NOT work either! I tried to get the "manual" update when it wasn't automatically listed the the "updates available" in the Big Fish games application. This did not produce an update for Clutter IV.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Oct 17, 14 1:39 AM
TnDangerGirl wrote:The "update" option posted DOES NOT work either! I tried to get the "manual" update when it wasn't automatically listed the the "updates available" in the Big Fish games application. This did not produce an update for Clutter IV.

I also tried doing that and got the same result. I am going to try uninstalling and installing the game again and hopefully that should work.

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Oct 17, 14 4:46 AM
Still not fixed Bigfish! Played as far as rose puzzle and it stopped working yet again.
None of the 4 games of clutter have worked right for me. One has no sound one doesn't save and this one shuts down. And on the trial of this one it took me back to begining and stopped in same area.
Fix your games please and more variety. I am so sick of CE's. I want tm management games and ones that work.

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by FloNS on Oct 17, 14 9:05 AM
I hadn't bought the game yet, but I decided to get it after the update. What I did different was to not add a new profile. I selected the one already there "me" and the game has worked flawlessly so far. Have been playing for an hour and it is still working fine. Fingers crossed.

goldendog08
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by goldendog08 on Oct 17, 14 11:55 AM
Deleted the game, reloaded, chose the player 'me" entered the first jigsaw and crashed at mm.exe. Patch did no good.

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by FloNS on Oct 17, 14 12:50 PM
Sorry to hear that because I haven't had anything happen. I've been playing alot. I can only say the update worked for me.

Did you get in touch with support and send in a DR. Felix report? They may be able to help or give you a credit if you already purchased.

Edited on 10/17/2014 at 12:51:27 PM PST

[Post New]by minnred54 on Oct 17, 14 4:11 PM
Have same issue as everyone else!! Apparently there is not a corrected update, as when I follow the steps, am told no updates available.
I think there has been enough complaints now that the techies should have been able to fix the problem.
If continues would like refund of the game purchase or credit, and will wait until you can get it fixed!!

[Post New]by minnred54 on Oct 17, 14 4:14 PM
also forgot to add that not only does it crash, but you can't play the game correctly for example removing the letters, and puzzle pieces. The only things can remove besides the matches are the coins.
I did the uninstall and re-install as some have done--changes nothing
I am operating windows 7

FloNS
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by FloNS on Oct 17, 14 9:50 PM
After quite a few hours of flawless gameplay, the mm.exe error came back.

[Post New]by princssfws on Oct 18, 14 11:33 AM
I am having the same issue. Windows 8. This is terribly frustrating as I really wanted to purchase this game. I have been with Big Fish for seven years and I have a hard time believing no one found this bug before offering it to the customers. I like the HO games, but they are 95% of the game options and I am EXTREMELY tired of that. This game had potential to be a break from the monotony of Collector's Edition Hidden Object games. Sheesh.

Badgerrrt
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Badgerrrt on Oct 18, 14 12:44 PM
Every time I try to play it crashes! I have never had that happen with a game before.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Oct 18, 14 7:18 PM
Than goodness I tried before buying. Don't usually bother as I so rarely have problems.
Played first two basic clutter match games w/o problems.
First mini game - jigsaw? I played the red puzzle in upper left corner, although the result looked strange, Was left with 4 white pieces with yellow borders and nothing to do.
Bar across top was teeny tiny. Nothing I did worked at all. Used Task Manager to get out - took several tries.
I got no error messages, but certainly will not buy until a fix is released.

JoeKazz
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by JoeKazz on Oct 18, 14 7:25 PM
JessF:

Sorry to say, but that's not a bug. There were four Yellow Squares where those 4 yellow pieces go. I hope you give it another try.

Joe

[Post New]by TnDangerGirl on Oct 20, 14 6:59 AM
Come on Joe.....WHEN are you going to get this game FIXED??? Patience isn't one of my virtues, but this has been going on WAY too long and what patience I did have has been exhausted trying to play this game which has the exact same problems today as the day I downloaded it!!

Go to: