kiwichook
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori here!

[Post New]by kiwichook on Oct 18, 14 6:11 PM
Yep same problem as others in the bonus chapter. Complete the puzzle to open the gate the magic ball fires but gate does not open. Go back to puzzle and all complete except 1 piece put it in again and still same problem repeating. Game ran fine no problems at all. I am on Windows XP but I have just had a new hard drive installed and graphic and video cards all latest.

Big Fish a response please. I have uninstalled and reinstalled same problem needs this glitch sorting.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Oct 19, 14 11:16 AM
To Jiminy LaCrosse - interesting that you had to update Adobe Flash Player; I just got a brand new Dell XPS 8700 gaming PC with Windows 8.1 that is a beast with memory and storage - I am having the same slow motion issue with cursor and special effects disabled, but when I checked my programs, I didn't even see Flash Player installed...could this be?

Nope I just went online to the Flash Player website and it says I have version 15,0,0,152 installed.

I'm going to try the update and see if it is the fix!

Edited on 10/19/2014 at 11:19:59 AM PST

[Post New]by steprx on Oct 19, 14 11:35 AM
ARRGGHH!! I am tired of not finishing a game because of a glitch at the end!!! Jigsaw over and over again.!!

[Post New]by Sunflower3668 on Oct 19, 14 11:48 AM
Trying to open the gates. Have done the puzzle and used the magic, I keep on doing it, but the gates wont open.

I think this is a bug. If not can someone help.

Many thanks.

Windows 7 have had no other problems until now,

Have just gone back to check my community post under BONUS GAME and there are other fishes with the same problem.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Oct 19, 14 11:51 AM
SUCCESS!
installed a plugin and updated Adobe flash player and Voila! the game is fine. I hope you all read this....

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Oct 19, 14 7:23 PM
game is slow, cursor jerky and floaty and rather irratating like everyone else. windows 7, very top of the line graphics card, update flash player, shockwave constantly because of some fb games. I would liked to buy it as well. works like a dream on my Mom's computer she says and she has a older computer then i do. i also have a dual core processer

nadayehia
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by nadayehia on Oct 20, 14 12:35 PM
I did everything mentioned here and still slow and makes my laptop go into hibernation and shuts down due to over-heating. No other game does this!

didersham
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by didersham on Oct 21, 14 6:46 AM
Same problem as others using windows 7.

[Post New]by Lorill35 on Oct 23, 14 3:35 AM
Sunflower3668 wrote:Trying to open the gates. Have done the puzzle and used the magic, I keep on doing it, but the gates wont open.

I think this is a bug. If not can someone help.

Many thanks.

Windows 7 have had no other problems until now,

Have just gone back to check my community post under BONUS GAME and there are other fishes with the same problem.

Hello,
I have the same issue.
Thanks

Growlpaws
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Growlpaws on Oct 23, 14 5:00 PM
PC. Windows 7. Sometimes it switches to Game Manager and back rapidly, then rights itself. Occasional lagging cursor. Cut scenes and sound not in sync.

[Post New]by paddy672 on Oct 23, 14 6:48 PM
I am on the last scene of the bonus game, i can't get thru the gate. i get thru to the puzzle where all that is left are 8 placed jigsaw bits with the corner bare. after place the corner bit...i get taken back to the gate again. I have tried a restart but the problem still remains

[Post New]by Rook_Blackwell on Oct 26, 14 4:36 PM
I am having the same glitch problem with the gates at the end of the bonus chapter. Playing on a pc with windows 8.

[Post New]by kesabeth on Oct 26, 14 9:40 PM
rosiekb wrote:Glitch in the Bonus game. Trying to get through a gate and you have to use magic on it, which brings up a jigsaw. The jigsaw gets completed, then repeats ad nauseum! Sigh, another duff game Big Fish?

I've got the same issue. You get all the way through to the last challenge and you're not allowed to complete it and finish the game, incredibly frustrating.

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by scs2 on Oct 31, 14 10:09 AM
Catsie21 wrote:I am having the same problem in the bonus game the gate won't after I place the last puzzle piece and shoot the magic at it tried reloading the game still won't open tried skipping it didn't work. I am use win 8.1 and everything is up to date

I'm having the same problem On a Macbook Air running OS X 10.9.5

Growlpaws
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Growlpaws on Oct 31, 14 2:19 PM
Also can't get through the gate in bonus game. PC. Word 97.

vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by vkacademy on Oct 31, 14 8:44 PM
Anyone manage to finish the bonus game? Like the others here, I'm stuck at the gate with the jigsaw puzzle. Even tried to SKIP the puzzle and it just will not work. Using Windows 8.1.

[Post New]by VioletCD on Nov 1, 14 7:36 PM
During the bonus game after the main story was completed, I couldn't move forward. After I used the pendant on the gate (In Paris), there I used the blue magic. But I cannot move forward. I keep on having to put the last puzzle piece together and using the magic. And it keeps repeating again and again.

[Post New]by lcancino on Nov 3, 14 12:16 PM
rosiekb wrote:Glitch in the Bonus game. Trying to get through a gate and you have to use magic on it, which brings up a jigsaw. The jigsaw gets completed, then repeats ad nauseum! Sigh, another duff game Big Fish?

I'm having the same problem - using a Mac OS X 10.9.5

[Post New]by pashan on Nov 4, 14 12:26 PM
For those who stuck in Bonus Chapter at the gate due to magic ball doesn't open the gate - defect looks to be related to Advanced mode only.
Workaround: before enabling magic to open the gate switch to Casual mode

[Post New]by Mystery_Fan on Nov 8, 14 6:12 AM
I am also having same issue unable to open gate. I am also on Windows 7 with NVIDIA GEForce GT 620 video card.
cat099 wrote:I am at the end of the bonus game and the gate will not open. Every time I put in the last piece the energy shoots but it does not remove the lock. I have exited the game. I have rebooted my computer.
There is another forum post of people with this problem. Please help

I have windows 7 home premium. I have a very new video card - Nvidia version 335.23 GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

Go to: