Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by Kamali on Oct 29, 14 11:46 PM
MellanD wrote:
sherisgirl wrote:The problem I have is in the throne room when the throne slides to the side the arrow points for me to go through as soon as I click on it to go the game closes down and goes back to my game manager.
The guide says to take something from Sirus but he's not there.
Any Ideas


I was having the same issue, then by chance clicked to move on way up high (well above the throne, almost to the top of the screen). It then continued the game normally.


I just tried that, it didn't work for me. I tried it again and unlocked the inventory to give me more room up there, and got the cursor to the highest point that it changed from a little arrow to the big 'go through a door' arrow, and when I clicked the game still closed. This is so frustrating - I was really enjoying the game.

Edited to add - I wondered if it was because I was a wolf instead of a human, so I changed to human and tried again, but it didn't help - the game still closes.

Edited on 10/29/2014 at 11:51:04 PM PST


 
sherisgirl
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by sherisgirl on Oct 30, 14 10:45 AM
CindoxAnarchy wrote:
sherisgirl wrote:The problem I have is in the throne room when the throne slides to the side the arrow points for me to go through as soon as I click on it to go the game closes down and goes back to my game manager.
The guide says to take something from Sirus but he's not there.
Any Ideas



I have the same problem. Did the techs give you any info?



No nothing yet, but I see a reply a couple down, havent tried it yet though.

 
JJMRN
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by JJMRN on Oct 30, 14 7:31 PM
okay I am so upset. I am ready to take the Griffon over to the castle. I got saddle and bridle made I use the map to take me to the Griffon and It blacks out the screen,
the map has the icon showing I am in every location. it starts scrolling through every location really fast and I can no longer play. It won't even let me start over, All that time for nothing. I am running windows 8. Not Happy!!!!

 
Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Oct 31, 14 5:23 PM
Kamali wrote:
MellanD wrote:
sherisgirl wrote:The problem I have is in the throne room when the throne slides to the side the arrow points for me to go through as soon as I click on it to go the game closes down and goes back to my game manager.
The guide says to take something from Sirus but he's not there.
Any Ideas


I was having the same issue, then by chance clicked to move on way up high (well above the throne, almost to the top of the screen). It then continued the game normally.


I just tried that, it didn't work for me. I tried it again and unlocked the inventory to give me more room up there, and got the cursor to the highest point that it changed from a little arrow to the big 'go through a door' arrow, and when I clicked the game still closed. This is so frustrating - I was really enjoying the game.

Edited to add - I wondered if it was because I was a wolf instead of a human, so I changed to human and tried again, but it didn't help - the game still closes.


Tried everything mentioned and just unistalled/reinstalled and same issue.....game closes. And I really liked this game!

Abbey

 
Kamali
Guppy
Guppy
173 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by Kamali on Nov 1, 14 5:30 AM
Akaabbey wrote:
Kamali wrote:
MellanD wrote:
sherisgirl wrote:The problem I have is in the throne room when the throne slides to the side the arrow points for me to go through as soon as I click on it to go the game closes down and goes back to my game manager.
The guide says to take something from Sirus but he's not there.
Any Ideas


I was having the same issue, then by chance clicked to move on way up high (well above the throne, almost to the top of the screen). It then continued the game normally.


I just tried that, it didn't work for me. I tried it again and unlocked the inventory to give me more room up there, and got the cursor to the highest point that it changed from a little arrow to the big 'go through a door' arrow, and when I clicked the game still closed. This is so frustrating - I was really enjoying the game.

Edited to add - I wondered if it was because I was a wolf instead of a human, so I changed to human and tried again, but it didn't help - the game still closes.


Tried everything mentioned and just unistalled/reinstalled and same issue.....game closes. And I really liked this game!

Abbey


I raised it with BFG, attached a Felix report, and asked was there going to be a fix.

Their reply did not answer the question re whether there would be a fix, gave links for updating my drivers (as usual !!!), gave me a game token to choose another game (!!!), and said if I wanted help to fix the current game, to include a Felix report - which I had already attached to the form I had to fill in for them!!! Un-be-flaming-lievable!!

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by revmjames on Nov 4, 14 5:23 AM
Kamali wrote:
Akaabbey wrote:
Kamali wrote:
MellanD wrote:
sherisgirl wrote:The problem I have is in the throne room when the throne slides to the side the arrow points for me to go through as soon as I click on it to go the game closes down and goes back to my game manager.
The guide says to take something from Sirus but he's not there.
Any Ideas


I was having the same issue, then by chance clicked to move on way up high (well above the throne, almost to the top of the screen). It then continued the game normally.


I just tried that, it didn't work for me. I tried it again and unlocked the inventory to give me more room up there, and got the cursor to the highest point that it changed from a little arrow to the big 'go through a door' arrow, and when I clicked the game still closed. This is so frustrating - I was really enjoying the game.

Edited to add - I wondered if it was because I was a wolf instead of a human, so I changed to human and tried again, but it didn't help - the game still closes.


Tried everything mentioned and just unistalled/reinstalled and same issue.....game closes. And I really liked this game!

Abbey


I raised it with BFG, attached a Felix report, and asked was there going to be a fix.

Their reply did not answer the question re whether there would be a fix, gave links for updating my drivers (as usual !!!), gave me a game token to choose another game (!!!), and said if I wanted help to fix the current game, to include a Felix report - which I had already attached to the form I had to fill in for them!!! Un-be-flaming-lievable!!

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by revmjames on Nov 4, 14 5:24 AM
I'm stuck in the throne room as well. I click on the "go forward" arrow after the throne slides, and I get sent to my desktop! REALLY disappointed. :-(

 
procats
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by procats on Nov 9, 14 8:20 AM
I have windows 8.1 and I cannot get a full screen. It keeps telling me my screen resolution is not right and should be 1920 x 600, which is where it is set. I tried what one of the others here said to do and set it at 1600x900, same thing. Guess I am not buying this one. There has to be a glitch. I am at the resolution it says to be at and it still won't go full screen. This is really very, very irritating. Just to be sure, I uninstalled and reinstalled and I am getting the same thing. My resolution is at 1920 x 600 and I still get half the screen. Therefore, will not be purchasing this game and that is just too bad as I have the other games to the series.

Edited on 11/09/2014 at 8:49:22 AM PST


 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by beaudaciousdldy on Nov 16, 14 7:56 AM
Hi Fishies,
I'm running an XP. I also have the screen issue. I have a small flat screen tv that I use for my monitor. All the game shows but in widescreen, very distracting when I can see my desktop around the edges. It will not let me use the fullscreen button as it goes to
partial screen. I wonder does this game have voiceover? All I get is music.

karen

 
daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by daggy_k on Nov 19, 14 11:16 AM
rjohn82677 wrote:I am having difficulty with this game because the entire screen is not viewable. I am using a large screen iMac and the inventory is not fully viewable. I need to know how to make the screen "smaller" so that it is completely viewable.

RJohn

******* Yeah!!!!
Problem solved. 1. Go to System Preferences. 2. Click "Scaled Button". 3. Select "1600x900". This new scale will cause the game display to change to allow a full screen viewing with no problems seeing everything.

Thank you for the tip, it works for me, on a 27'' iMac with Yosemite. Had the same problem.

But I think the problem is far from solved.
Now I can play the game, but not do anything else on my computer while the resolution is like this. Changing fundamental settings to accomodate a badly programmed game is putting the cart before the horse.
The developers have to fix this, or else the game isn't worth the money.

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by blackdame on Nov 20, 14 1:42 AM
revmjames wrote:
Kamali wrote:
Akaabbey wrote:
Kamali wrote:
MellanD wrote:
sherisgirl wrote:The problem I have is in the throne room when the throne slides to the side the arrow points for me to go through as soon as I click on it to go the game closes down and goes back to my game manager.
The guide says to take something from Sirus but he's not there.
Any Ideas


I was having the same issue, then by chance clicked to move on way up high (well above the throne, almost to the top of the screen). It then continued the game normally.


I just tried that, it didn't work for me. I tried it again and unlocked the inventory to give me more room up there, and got the cursor to the highest point that it changed from a little arrow to the big 'go through a door' arrow, and when I clicked the game still closed. This is so frustrating - I was really enjoying the game.

Edited to add - I wondered if it was because I was a wolf instead of a human, so I changed to human and tried again, but it didn't help - the game still closes.


Tried everything mentioned and just unistalled/reinstalled and same issue.....game closes. And I really liked this game!

Abbey


I raised it with BFG, attached a Felix report, and asked was there going to be a fix.

Their reply did not answer the question re whether there would be a fix, gave links for updating my drivers (as usual !!!), gave me a game token to choose another game (!!!), and said if I wanted help to fix the current game, to include a Felix report - which I had already attached to the form I had to fill in for them!!! Un-be-flaming-lievable!!




Has there been any fix to this?

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by ramco4113 on Nov 20, 14 11:40 AM
I cannot play this game at all. I have a Macbook Pro 10.10.1. It's slow and it stalls, I have to move the cursor to the close button and the frame will change but that's it, I still can't play. Please help!!

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by catsmeow299 on Nov 22, 14 2:50 PM
On the hos where you have to drag the animals to the book it keeps freezing and will not let drag anything to the book I am on a HP laptop

 

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by Kheign on Dec 27, 14 11:42 PM
I'm having trouble getting the game started. Hit play and select a difficulty and it kicks me out. Tried each difficulty and also turning off settings in options and still no go. Am using Windows 7 64 bit. Any help would be appreciated.

 
bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 28, 14 4:23 PM
Hey Kheign

I'm really sorry to see the game keeps shutting down! It could help to check out the help article below for steps on troubleshooting a crashing game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, or if you've already tried those steps, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

 
care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by care___916 on Apr 11, 15 9:12 AM
Crafty66 wrote:I don't have any problems running the game on an older HP, i7, Windows 7 PC. My problem is at the end, going from the Warrior's Throne Room up to the next room, the game quits and closes. Help?


Same problems 04/2015 wow

 
bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer here!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 15 6:43 AM
Hi care_916,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this particular game quitting and closing. I definitely know how frustrating this can be!

To help keep track of and report the issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help to offer troubleshooting steps to get everything up and running.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon


 
 
 
 
Go to: