Edited on 10/22/2014 at 5:34:51 PM PST

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

"cutesy" again?!?

[Post New]by cbtx on Oct 22, 14 2:31 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

In that OP, the last thing I said in the post was "IMO" ( in my opinion, as is commonly understood) so that would mean that the thoughts expressed in that entire post would be my opinion, and mine alone. I can't understand why you would only use part of the quote. But it doesn't matter ---- anyone who wants to see what was said can simply read it for themselves.

I don't mind being quoted, but please do so accurately! It's the first post in the thread for anyone who would like to verify the inaccuracy of the previous post.

Edited on 10/22/2014 at 5:36:58 PM PST

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

Re:"cutesy" again?!?

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Oct 22, 14 4:57 AM

Edited on 10/22/2014 at 5:38:08 PM PST

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Oct 22, 14 10:24 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

I sincerely hope that all who bought or will buy the game enjoy it!

(I also hope that the discussion can return to the pros and cons of helpers, or the mods just lock the thread ---- )

Edited on 10/22/2014 at 5:38:57 PM PST

Brendansoma1
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Brendansoma1 on Oct 22, 14 3:14 PM

Edited on 10/22/2014 at 5:39:49 PM PST

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Oct 22, 14 4:06 PM

Edited on 10/22/2014 at 5:40:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Oct 22, 14 5:11 PM
Although I do feel that helpers are a bit lazy on the part of the developers, I don't mind it as either way, someone has to get that last gem to complete a puzzle to unlock a door. I felt cheated in the Mystery Trackers game that had me find coin to buy Elf stuff, I would rather just find frogs for no reason.

I don't like every movie that is released so I wouldn't expect to like every game that is released. There's gonna be duds, there's going to be surprises. Not every day is going to be a game that is suited directly to my tastes. It's also possible to steer a conversation back to the topic rather than telling a mod to close the thread.

Edited on 10/22/2014 at 5:12:31 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 22, 14 5:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I was just swimming by and have noticed that this thread has gotten off topic, and for this reason I've gone ahead and locked it.

While we encourage both positive and negative feedback regarding the games that we offer, this thread was only meant to discuss Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition.

As a reminder, the Forum Rules state the following:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

Thank you for your understanding, and we hope you continue to discuss the pros and cons of this game in a constructive manner that also observes the Forum Rules.

bfgWaimea

Go to: