Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Risen Dragons here.

[Post New]by Reijin on Nov 20, 14 3:02 AM
CMHeywood1224 wrote:I do click the "2X" icon but it still says 0/200.

You have to hasten entrance of enemy next wave by clicking "circle with sword" indicator above any enemy entry point.

[Post New]by Mamere2 on Nov 22, 14 8:10 PM
I also have the problem of the game freezing when the blue bird appears in the lab. I'using Windows 7. Any solution?

[Post New]by Klark19 on Nov 23, 14 2:25 AM
Amegami wrote:
SabineM24 wrote:That means we should de-install the game and install it anew?

Or wait for the "update" feature in the game manager ?

I´d love to proceeeeeeed....

Seems like, for now, you have to uninstall game from BFG launcher, then download it again. Profile progress should be intact.

cfay
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by cfay on Apr 29, 15 8:23 AM
Game crashes repeatedly when using blue dragon!

[Post New]by FireTigeris on Jun 11, 15 6:25 PM
Skill tree unsets between game plays-

Day one update 7 things, day two none of those things are active nor do they 'reset' if I buy a new things (including dragons)- also stars are not saving so I have to 'grind' levels 1-3...

Is this just me?

[Post New]by Kamm906 on Aug 15, 15 5:44 PM
the slider bar dosnt work for me when I try to replay levels I have finished.. it shows the first 5 islands.. but I cant get the bar to move to see past that... any suggestions ? This bug is only on the portal to replay past levels.. Thanks

dlite6101
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by dlite6101 on Oct 21, 15 6:39 PM
This maybe an old game but my mom downloaded the game. she played it for 15 minutes and after she got done with the game her computer started going VERY slow in other games. I ran avast and when it was done it found 12 root kit threats originating in the folder for Risen Dragons. PLEASE PLEASE take a close look at this game and either fix it or get rid of it. I have a AA in computer security and I do not want to see other people getting root kits from this game.

Thank you.

Dlite6101

Go to: