KKim
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:New Update 10-23-14--- DO NOT DOWNLOAD

[Post New]by KKim on Oct 24, 14 10:30 AM
Hi all, I read all the reports and waited many hours until it drove me crazy to try and download..... all was fine it went into the area where it is about to open but then says that there is an error... First thing I thought of to do a "system restore" of 2 days. I did that shut down my computer, started again and everything Was There.

New quests that give another book, opened one sm. area and had alot that just ask you to visit the HO. Was done in about an hour. Kind of dissapointing and wanted something more.... But all in all I really like this game and I can see it getting better.

Good luck to all of you

Ps: Nothing in this update caused you to give or loose a lot of things, so be cool, this is no race, just have fun and enjoy the game.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Oct 24, 14 1:11 PM
Hello again!

We have a new update for Awakening Kingdom to address the loading issues that we saw after yesterday's update.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' Cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgMurrumbidgee

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Oct 24, 14 1:16 PM
Now I downloaded the patch and I'm going. Now I have version 2.4.

[Post New]by MidiansAngel on Oct 24, 14 1:31 PM
LovelyLady1988 wrote:Man do I wish I'd read all this before My game will only open windowed currently AND (here's my favorite part) it keeps asking me if I want download the upgrade. Umm, yeah, that's what caused this mess in the first place...so I'm doubly messed up...and frustrated

Mine does that too but when I click continue rather than download it takes me to the game... Can you play or does it throw you back out to game manager?

mjouer
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mjouer on Oct 24, 14 1:53 PM
Just finished downloading. It works but within a very small window. Not very interesting to play. I am with a desktop computer and a large screen but things are so small!!!!

[Post New]by LovelyLady1988 on Oct 25, 14 9:36 AM
MidiansAngel wrote:
LovelyLady1988 wrote:Man do I wish I'd read all this before My game will only open windowed currently AND (here's my favorite part) it keeps asking me if I want download the upgrade. Umm, yeah, that's what caused this mess in the first place...so I'm doubly messed up...and frustrated

Mine does that too but when I click continue rather than download it takes me to the game... Can you play or does it throw you back out to game manager?

First two times it threw me back to the manager (when I hit continue), and then the third time it finally let me play. I'm downloading what I'm calling "Update Ooops Let's Try this Again," and am trying to be hopeful

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Oct 25, 14 10:42 AM
mjouer

Just go into settings and choose 'full screen'.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

[Post New]by Sookiesong on Oct 25, 14 12:13 PM
Download worked beautifully for me but I play on my desktop only. I agree seems no mini games to the sawmill (now hermit's hut) but he gave me 10 crystals for fixing his place. New scene opened in Dreamless Pond and Goblin Mines. Also got a book for the bookcase in the spire room. Make a jack o lantern for the dragon egg in the cave. Also quests to dispel the dark magic around the black tower and needed 50 dark goo and 25 dark crystals. Not completed all quests yet my spire running out so will continue tomorrow. I am running windows 7 but super fast processor makes all my games run better. Still using average speed web browser. Hope this info helps.

Edited on 10/25/2014 at 12:40:12 PM PST

Go to: