Re:Book & Key will not combine

[Post New]by datance on Mar 15, 15 5:49 AM
eileen_k wrote:Anyone know if this has been fixed yet?

Yes!! Is there any solution? I don't want to start over, that is not a solution!

Edited on 03/15/2015 at 9:43:31 AM PST

FNCFNC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FNCFNC on May 8, 15 4:21 PM
tweety1956 wrote:I finally figured this out and was able to finish the game. This is another one of those games that if you don't accomplish the task before you go past it you can't go back.
I entered another player name and started again. This time I knew I needed to place the page on top of the box. It let me have the book and with the key I was able to get the raven's eye and finish the game.

FNCFNC
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by FNCFNC on May 8, 15 4:22 PM
FNCFNC wrote:
tweety1956 wrote:I finally figured this out and was able to finish the game. This is another one of those games that if you don't accomplish the task before you go past it you can't go back.
I entered another player name and started again. This time I knew I needed to place the page on top of the box. It let me have the book and with the key I was able to get the raven's eye and finish the game.

I agree totally. I was able to do the same thing

[Post New]by azpick on May 24, 15 4:07 PM
I, too, am having this issue. I guess the devs are not interested in fixing this problem since this has been going since last year. That's too bad since this has been a very good game up to this point. But if they don't fix this I won't be playing anymore Elefun games due to the perception of their bad QA. Hopefully, the devs will fix this problem, but I'm afraid that that will force an entire game replay, and that is also too bad.
Anyway, it looks like this game gets abandoned/uninstalled without being able to finish it. And, that is also too bad.

[Post New]by andromeda4bear on Jun 24, 15 2:57 AM
I will not start the game again to get to the key and contract. Several games I started all over again to set up something so I can finish them. It's very frustrating when most of the time I am almost done with the game. Too bad. I am losing interested in CE games. I will uninstall the game and maybe I will return one day and remember to place the page on top of the box in the office.

LadyFaiel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by LadyFaiel on Oct 5, 15 2:19 PM
This is ridiculous! It has been almost a year and still can not finish this game without starting completely over. I am not doing that. What a waste!

Go to: