govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Hey Game Developers..guess what?!

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 27, 14 9:22 AM
NoFishToday wrote:
govegril wrote:

The beat up over my reply here is ridiculous and actually I feel bullied and harassed.

As I did....by you.

about what exactly NoFish- please explain?

that I defended myself that i was not one of your hijackers?

Because I am standing up for myself?

I am interested to know........

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Oct 27, 14 9:34 AM
Read the thread. I believe you called me "passive/aggressive" and implied that I was not a truthful person, which has since been cleared up by Fishpole, who had the guts to step forward to confirm that I am truthful. Such accusations have no business in a public forum. Continuing in this vein is not healthy for anyone here, nor is it healthy for those reading the thread. I asked you to please "drop it" yet you continued. If this thread does not get back to the original topic I will ask Vaiya to lock it. I feel terrible for the original poster, who was only expressing a valid opinion. Yes, you are entitled to yours, but so are the rest of us.
My thanks to White Butterfly and guppies, who tried in vain to get this thread back on track to the original topic.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 27, 14 9:42 AM
NoFishToday wrote:Read the thread. I believe you called me "passive/aggressive" and implied that I was not a truthful person, which has since been cleared up by Fishpole, who had the guts to step forward to confirm that I am truthful. Such accusations have no business in a public forum. Continuing in this vein is not healthy for anyone here, nor is it healthy for those reading the thread. I asked you to please "drop it" yet you continued. If this thread does not get back to the original topic I will ask Vaiya to lock it. I feel terrible for the original poster, who was only expressing a valid opinion. Yes, you are entitled to yours, but so are the rest of us.
My thanks to White Butterfly and guppies, who tried in vain to get this thread back on track to the original topic.

you were passive aggressive and quite mean and you never apologised to me for implyling that I was a hijacker and possibly the one that deleted a post in a sinister way- when you knew all along it was fishpole you left that speculation open to include me. Any kind of honest person would have been up front to begin with.

I have also asked to drop it and leave me out but you continue......

and probably will keep on going - thats ok, that is why I can deal with repetition and carp in MC- I am made of quite strong stuff

keep on going NoFish if you must then, I can too until this thread is locked since that seems to be what you want

guppies56
Clownfish
Clownfish
798 Posts

[Post New]by guppies56 on Oct 27, 14 10:15 AM
Govegirl i'm really sorry if you're feeling bullied or harassed because nothing could be further from the truth, i've been on the other side of a bully on here and it's not pleasant and I wouldn't put anybody through that.

You have every right to comment on threads, but be honest you were being very contentious and from what I read No Fish was taking the brunt of the thread.
Had you started a positive thread I daresay many would have joined in, because at some point we have all loved this game and there have been as many highs as lows.

WhiteButterfly tried to explain very eloquently and non contentiously why the thread was started to begin with, I know for certain she has no ulterior motives and yet somehow she too was dragged into an irrelevant dispute.

We should all simply agree to disagree, and when someone vents their frustrations perhaps someone else should start a thread with the more pleasurable aspects of the game, and I can guarantee both threads will have their fair share of takers

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Oct 27, 14 10:25 AM
sorry guppies thanks for trying to be nice but i was not being contentious, just standing up for myself when I thought that folks might find someone that was also geting bored and disillusioned with the game - might be helpful.
You disagree with the OP and thats ok by me.....

NoFish started with wrongful accusations and thats never ok.

Fishpole and I are the only ones that have stuck to replying to the OP thread - in actual fact!

The rest is all defense on my part and given up on fishpoles part.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Oct 27, 14 10:25 AM
Hey there

It looks like this thread has continued to develop a more and more negative tone, and unfortunately it will be locked now.

While we really want you all to be able to discuss the game as freely as possible, we do also ask that discussions keep within the spirit of the Forum Rules and remain respectful towards other players and the diverse opinions that are expressed.

We want the forums to be a safe place for everyone to be able to discuss their views, and if for any reason or at any time this doesn't seem to be the case, please do not hesitate to PM one of the Mods.

bfgVaiya

Go to: