lauramarie8
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lauramarie8 on Dec 14, 14 4:46 PM
bpurdum2 wrote:All I get is a black screen. The cursor works but no game. I have Windows 7 but the game should still work if it downloaded properly. I had to close computer manually since the Task Manager wouldn't work either. Seemed to have froze my computer. Did this twice. I guess I won't be trying this game.

D
you and i should get together to play.....i get a running game {win 8 ...new dell}...but I don't get a cursor....so I n just sit and stare at a pretty game. I tried 2 reinstalls......Good luck to you!!!! Laura

gailssong
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

BONUS GAME..HINT BUTTON

[Post New]by gailssong on Dec 28, 14 11:17 PM
H aving same problem as adictedto biffish. I it the hint button and it keeps taking me back to the first portal. Very frustrating. I click all over and there is nothing. I ave to go to the strategy which helps a litttle. But its very frustrating. And i love tese games. Also I swent to the second elder tree. and found the coins but no matches. I also cannot find the fourth coin to buy the dynatmite. But technically. Its the frustratin HINT button that doesnt do anyting but has me reurn to the poral.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 29, 14 1:36 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see some of you are having trouble with the game! If you're experiencing a missing cursor or trouble with a black screen, I definitely recommend checking out the help article below for some steps that can help:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're experiencing a different issue, or if the issues continue after taking those steps from the help article, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

hidnseekr
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by hidnseekr on Feb 15, 15 8:11 PM
game has glitches. some items and places take very long to open.
the so called strategy guide is not a lot of help, just like in other games.
they used to be much more helpful.

[Post New]by dianadeecoan on Mar 22, 15 9:17 PM
I'm in the Dam Interior and trying to use the combination onto the "eye" on the desk. It won't let me do anything...I have rope, mace, nails, and combination. Hint button won't let me go anywhere else. HELP!

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Apr 2, 15 3:24 PM

I've finished the main game, but haven't been able to start the bonus chapter. Whern I press bonus chapter I get the message "You've finished the main game! Select the bonus chapter to start it", but I get the same message when I press play". I'm playing on a PC under Windows 8.

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Apr 4, 15 4:56 PM
I've finished the main game, but haven't been able to start the bonus chapter. Whern I press bonus chapter I get the message "You've finished the main game! Select the bonus chapter to start it", but I get the same message when I press play". I'm playing on a PC under Windows 8.

REPOST because I messed up my other message

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 5, 15 9:41 AM
Hi GreenMyEyes,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble accessing the bonus chapter on this particular game. Talk about frustrating. I enjoy the bonus chapters as well.

It sounds like troubleshooting steps are needed. I recommend to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can investigate this for you.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Jun 26, 15 11:20 AM
when I had Windows 7 the game opened up and played with no problem at all, now I use Windows 8.1, and I've tried to play it twice, and all I get is a blank screen, and I've got to restart my laptop, I'm downloading old games because I don't have anything else to play, is anyone else having the same issue, or is it just me!!!

[Post New]by shana65 on Jul 27, 15 7:54 AM
Tally_Ho wrote:I HAVE NO CURSOR!!

The game loads and the intros run fine, but there is no cursor. It's probably a layering issue, which I had happen on a previous game. After a few days, the developer produced a patch that fixed the problem.

But I don't see anyone else complaining about a missing cursor, which there were several on the previous occasion.

Hope you can help.

[Post New]by shana65 on Jul 27, 15 7:56 AM
I have a no cursor issue also

[Post New]by Nytinpusher on Sep 14, 15 1:03 PM
In the bonus game I went to all the locations with the coins. I picked up all of the coins. At the end I needed four coins for the dynamite. It only allowed me to have three. I'm going to try a suggestion I read on here that could change the difficulty levels of the game. Hopefully if I put it on easy it will somehow allow me to have one more corn otherwise I'll have to restart the bonus level.

[Post New]by Nytinpusher on Sep 14, 15 1:06 PM
Nope. It did not work.

[Post New]by lamkins26 on Nov 18, 15 8:48 PM
sonofstar wrote:
VJSS wrote:I am in the cave and need the jar to do the black heart potion but am not able to do this task. If I can not up the jar I can not go any further in the game.Help!

I had this problem too and had to start over with a new profile remembering to pick up the jar the first time I entered the vestibule of the dark tree. I think it's a glitch.

I am also having this problem and am going to try nixing this game and starting a whole new one . Rather annoying as it is so far into game

0Jade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by 0Jade on Jan 17, 16 4:13 PM
I am unable to pick up the pot I need to finish the game - LAME!! It gives me a magnifying glass on it, but it will not let me pick it up. Guess I got ripped off - have a collector's edition game, but cannot finish, therefore cannot play the bonus game. Very sad.

Go to: