Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Psycho Train here.

[Post New]by BluCalla on Nov 7, 14 3:22 PM
I can't get the piece of the kite in the boiler room either. Anyone have a clue?

Sforet71
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Sforet71 on Nov 7, 14 4:17 PM
is the piece of Kite everyone is not able to get the one that's on the door that's swinging on the train? If so, you have to go find the hook which hooks the door still so you can grab it.

[Post New]by DickenDreamer on Nov 7, 14 4:37 PM
Pick up the kite piece before you leave the boiler room. I started the game from the beginning in order to do so.

cherylt928
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cherylt928 on Nov 7, 14 7:09 PM
I finally got through the train station (the third time's a charm), and now I am at the part where many others are -- I can't pick up the last part of the kite on the train. I would obviously really LOVE to finish this game. I know there is a work-in-progress, according to Tech Support, but I also wanted to chime in to state there is yet another fishy with the same problem... Ugh!

Edited on 11/07/2014 at 7:11:23 PM PST

[Post New]by shillito on Nov 8, 14 3:45 AM
I have an issue assembling the kite. It won't let me pick up a piece of the kite inside the train?

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Nov 8, 14 5:04 AM
Well, you can add me to the list of those who are stuck without being able to pick up the kite piece. I was enjoying the game and it just stinks when you are so far into it to only find out that you cannot finish due to a glitch. Hopefully, I just hope that BFG/Developers puts out a fix unlike another game that many of us have been waiting for two months now and haven't even heard boo about it.

[Post New]by clouds_of_claire on Nov 8, 14 10:36 AM
I also can't pick up the piece of the kite that is inside the train. It isn't even an option for me to pick it up. The hint shows me where it is but the cursor doesn't change so I can collect it.

I have installed and reinstalled the game and started a new profile to try and get round this but nothing works. I am running Windows 7 64 bit.

[Post New]by northern_lights on Nov 8, 14 11:49 AM
I also had the same problem with picking up the last piece of the kite. I had to go to options and uncheck the aspect ratio button. I then went back into the game and from there it started to work. I have windows 7 home professional 64 bit.

cherylt928
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cherylt928 on Nov 8, 14 1:03 PM
Do you mean unchecking the aspect ratio button within the game itself? If so, I unchecked it, and still can't get the kite piece in the back right corner of the train scene / screen. Is there another place you were referring to regarding the aspect ratio? Thank you in advance! (I too have Windows 7, 64 bit...)

Edited on 11/08/2014 at 1:04:38 PM PST

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Nov 8, 14 3:52 PM
DickenDreamer wrote:I found how to get the kit piece out of the boiler room. This game is so good that I started from the beginning. PICK UP THE KITE PIECE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE BOILER ROOM!
It's easy to finish the game after that.

I know I said I wouldn't but I ended up replaying the game because like you I really like this game and this worked for me as well. This game reminds me of Chronicles of Witches and Warlock - must do things in a certain way for them to work! If you don't do things in a certain way have to start over though that Chronicles game had way more glitches than this one.

Even though I was able to finish the game I still say this is a glitch. If you don't get this piece before leaving the boiler room well shouldn't have to start the game all over again! All the other areas in the game I was able to travel back/forth freely to get things

Another thing I noticed is the table where you assemble the kite it does take a bit to back out of that area. At first I thought the game was going to freeze up on me but I was finally able to get out.

Edited on 11/08/2014 at 6:02:04 PM PST

[Post New]by clouds_of_claire on Nov 9, 14 3:00 AM
northern_lights wrote:I also had the same problem with picking up the last piece of the kite. I had to go to options and uncheck the aspect ratio button. I then went back into the game and from there it started to work. I have windows 7 home professional 64 bit.

I just tried this and I also have not picked up any of the other pieces until I get this one since that seems to be a thing too but I still can't get it. Definitely a glitch

[Post New]by shirtbutton on Nov 9, 14 8:34 AM
I am working on a windows 7. I have brought this game after playing the hour free. I got stuck while playing which would not allow me to move forward so I to uninstall and start again. I am now further in the game and am finding that I am going to have to start it again. I have a hot light switch, which I need to cool down before I use it but it will not go in the vase of water. Please refund me my money on this game as I am not uninstalling it again to have to start from the beginning.

[Post New]by gardenerNanny on Nov 9, 14 12:52 PM
butterflydee89 wrote:Having the same problem as most of you. Everytime I try to use the hammer to get the tweezers, game freezes. I have tried unloading and reloading game, doesn't help.
TO ALL PLAYERS !!!!!WHEN YOU GET TO BOILER ROOM, PICK UP KITE PART ON FAR RIGHT HAND SIDE OF SCREEN. YOU MUST PICK THIS PART OF KITE FIRST TO FINISH THE GAME !!!!!

skullfun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skullfun on Nov 9, 14 12:53 PM
DickenDreamer wrote:I found how to get the kit piece out of the boiler room. This game is so good that I started from the beginning. PICK UP THE KITE PIECE BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE BOILER ROOM!
It's easy to finish the game after that.

I think this is the secret. Once you have used Red, green, blue logs for fuel, I suppose you have an opportunity to pick up the piece of the kite. Once you
go back and try to pick up the kite you can't. Unless someone has figured
a different way you have to begin the game all over again from the beginning.
Which means changing players from the menu screen. Doesn't that just suck.
I have already replayed the game once because I didn't pick up and inventory
item when I had the opportunity. UGH!!!

Bigbird92
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

switch

[Post New]by Bigbird92 on Nov 9, 14 1:17 PM
windows 8.1...at escalator..removed flowers from vase but vase now inactive and wont accept switch to cool down.. was quite enjoying it up to this point, running smoothly. pls help

MamaTraci
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MamaTraci on Nov 9, 14 6:53 PM
pamra wrote:In the boiler room, I can't pick up the last piece of the kite. Cannot move on. Is there a fix?
I have the same problem other people state that you need to pick up the kite piece in the boiler room before you leave otherwise you can not pick it up.....I do not want to start all over again is there a fix

[Post New]by Loloangie on Nov 10, 14 7:45 AM
I restart the game from the start and got to the stage of the game or there is the boiler, I got in the first part of the kite before the rest of the game and get the other pieces of kite flying it worked and I was able to finish the game

[Post New]by peasuter on Nov 10, 14 12:16 PM
aunt_stacy wrote:I have windows vista and can't pick up the last part of the kite on the train. The hint shows me where it is, but I can't pick it up no matter where I click. Can't continue with the game until this is fixed.

I have the same problem but I have windows 8. anyone know the fix?

sportygal2009
Salmon
Salmon
2,503 Posts

[Post New]by sportygal2009 on Nov 10, 14 2:17 PM
peasuter wrote:
aunt_stacy wrote:I have windows vista and can't pick up the last part of the kite on the train. The hint shows me where it is, but I can't pick it up no matter where I click. Can't continue with the game until this is fixed.

I have the same problem but I have windows 8. anyone know the fix?

I don't believe there is a fix just yet! Granted I have Windows 7 and not 8 like you but the only *fix* I found was to start over again and take the kite piece BEFORE you leave the boiler room. I was able to get it this way.

Jeriann64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Jeriann64 on Nov 11, 14 12:06 AM
I HAVE WINDOWS XP & I CAN'T GET PSYCHO TRAIN TO RUN EITHER. I TRIED ALL THE SUGGESTIONS & NOTHING WORKS. WHY IS THE GAME ITSELF SAYING RUN ON WINDOWS XP & DOWNLOAD MANAGER SAYS I.E. 7 OR LATER? I WENT TO ANOTHER GAME SITE & DOWNLOADED THIS GAME & IT PLAYED WITH NO PROBLEM. THEY WANTED $10 FOR IT.

Go to: