Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum

[Post New]by MYTHREEKIDS3 on May 26, 09 6:14 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm stuck on the level with the poker in the scene. I need to find out where to use the poker.

Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum

[Post New]by Naomi666 on May 29, 09 11:20 PM
I've been over most of the forum, looking for some mention of my problem. Guess I'm the only one (*sigh*)

I have no cursor! (I also have a missing cursor on "Agatha Christie: Murder on the Nile"; or, more precislely, it's mostly invisible and can be located by pressing the "Control" button. It makes for a long, long game, and wrecks the pleasure.)

I contacted Customer Service, who pleasantly but lamely suggested I change the screen revolution. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

My OS is VistaHome. Any help (complete with satisfactory resolution) would be deep appreciated.

Naomi666

[Post New]by logocop on May 31, 09 12:28 PM
Is there any way to start a level over or reset it? I think the game has gotten stuck. I'm on the last level (Visionaries) and picked up the tape recorder in the Abbey Road scene. However, when I moved to Shakespeare and then came back to Abbey Road, the tape recorder was no longer in my toolkit and wasn't back on the screen. Also, I've picked up all of the pieces of the coat of arms, but the space that shows the pieces didn't change to the checkmark -- it's just empty, yet the coat of arms isn't available for me to use. I can't move forward. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

Empty Jar won't work

[Post New]by jmccosh on Jun 5, 09 8:45 AM
I am at the next to last level.. with Confucious and Franklin and the Glass Jar you get from the Confucious that is suppose to go into one of the "starry" puzzles in the Franklin scene won't work. It wont take it and says you need another item to use there. But there are no other items and it is clearly the shaded out picture of the Glass Jar I need. Any fixes or suggestions? I am using the Mac version.

Edited on 06/05/2009 at 8:51:42 AM PST

[Post New]by moren46 on Jun 7, 09 10:07 PM
dfonlady wrote:I am also having trouble with the glass jar in level 9. I made it through the first time but not the second (with same sign in name) or the 3rd time with a new name. Any help???

I, too.

Any answers on the level nine issue?

Edited on 06/07/2009 at 10:07:46 PM PST

Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum glass jar

[Post New]by nerapy on Jun 11, 09 7:28 PM
Hello out there,
I am also on the level inventions. I can't find the last dragon. I don't know where to put the empty glass jar. It hinted that it went into the Confucious scene. The only sparkly area wants the dragons. Help.
Nerapy

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum glass jar

[Post New]by shorenuf on Jun 13, 09 12:34 PM
nerapy wrote:Hello out there,
I am also on the level inventions. I can't find the last dragon. I don't know where to put the empty glass jar. It hinted that it went into the Confucious scene. The only sparkly area wants the dragons. Help.
Nerapy

In the Confucious scene, look for water to fill the empty glass jar. It goes in another scene. Sorry, I cannot remember where all the dragons are.

[Post New]by peppertree on Jun 17, 09 5:19 AM
Love this game. Had a few technical difficulties but somehow they seem to right themsevles after a reinstall. Saying that I will buy the sequel and the next after that it is a game well worth a hidden object game lovers money.

Edited on 06/17/2009 at 5:19:37 AM PST

appleroad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum - i need help

[Post New]by appleroad on Jun 18, 09 2:42 AM
i am on the level where i need to locate the last piece of spectacle in the scene which is in the wright brothers scenes but i can't find it. i am stuck can someone tell me where it is. i have used the hint button but its changes where i need to look everytime i use it. i cannot get off this level unitl i find it. please tell me where it is.

thanks

Edited on 06/18/2009 at 7:13:31 AM PST

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Jul 4, 09 8:14 PM
Hy there
I think the game rocks but i was wondering if any one knows or have heard when the second part is coming out?
Pat
Atlanta

texasloony
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by texasloony on Jul 5, 09 6:41 PM
i am having no trbl with this game at all.try upgrading your computer

[Post New]by essoilsgreen on Jul 21, 09 9:32 AM
I found this game pretty easyand lots of fun to complete. Although it only took a couple of days and I would have liked a longer version. I loved the mini games. the magnifying glass is fantastic, i wish i had one as good for real. Having to go to different scenes to find all of the puzzle peices made it more interesting. As usual BFG excelled, fantastic graphics and interesting story line. The end makes me wonder if there will be a follow up very soon (hope so) , well worth the game credit.

[Post New]by kanarytx on Aug 31, 09 10:30 AM
I can't get by the first room my time machine is blank so I can't get to other places. I undowloaded and re downloaded it didn't help. Any suggestions please.

michaboo
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Sequel

[Post New]by michaboo on Sep 10, 09 3:44 PM
I want a sequel now! How do we contact them to let them know that? I wonder how long it takes to develop a game.

AFlowers
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by AFlowers on Sep 17, 09 5:17 AM
I've played through FFS at least 20 times - one of my favorite **** games ever! The game play, the graphics, the music - excellent!

To all those who are having problems with the game: I haven't found a single bug in the game. Likely, you either have outdated drivers, or some install problem. Make sure your video card has the latest drivers. You may switch display modes for better results.

To all those who can't find an object: Use the hint system! Everything is there, but some of them can be a little tricky to find. If all else fails, use a hint. If the hint system doesn't point to the object, then check for a bad install or computer issues (driver updates, video card, etc.). In the "starry" sections, the parts you need are usually in another scene. The other half of the spectacles are most always one of the last things you will find after you have solved all the other puzzles.

To all those who are waiting for a sequel: ME TOO! I checked with the authors, and they are definitely working on the sequel. They repeated what all hidden object game authors state: the graphics in these games take a lot of work to get right. So, we have something to look forward to.

They even told me who the guy is in the Abbey Road scenes!

[Post New]by cshaack on Oct 18, 09 12:47 PM
I can't find the correct mic stand in Abbey Road Studios. Hint tells me to use one but I have clicked on them all, even 2 clicks & nothing happens.

HasNazir
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,264 Posts

[Post New]by HasNazir on Nov 15, 09 7:00 AM
Enjoyed this game, and wasn't bored playing it from start to finish pity about the ending -could have a more twist to the story line-that was a real disappointment.

[Post New]by sirenegold on Dec 27, 09 2:39 PM
Does anyone know when the sequel to this will be coming out? It's a fun game and I'm looking forward to more.

Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum

[Post New]by gwillo on Jan 13, 10 3:10 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Flux Family Secrets: The Ripple Effect players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I cannot get the circle on the bottom right to work so I cannot get out of the first room. please help

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jan 15, 10 12:56 PM
I think if you are on the first scene in the big house, everything you need is just in that room? or anyway, there are no other zones to visit until you have passed the test and been accepted as a member of the family...

crumbs I only played this bit a few days ago, and I have forgotten the details already!
hope this helps

Go to: