Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Surface: Game of Gods here!

[Post New]by spikescajunmom on Nov 30, 14 12:24 PM
Not a huge deal, but even though I choose to play without sparkles, sometimes it shows sparkles any way. I don't like it because I like to play with no help at all, but it's not enough to not play the game. Really like this game and its challenges.

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by judyglenning on Nov 30, 14 3:23 PM
I also get sparkles even though I disabled sparkles in the custom mode, and I'm sorry but it is a big deal for me. Unacceptable.

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by boogienites on Dec 2, 14 7:37 AM
OOPS! Posted under wrong game ... my bad

Edited on 12/03/2014 at 6:25:39 AM PST

[Post New]by Alison_Lacey on Dec 5, 14 3:58 PM
Is there a fix for this game yet? I really want to buy it because I love the "Surface" series, but this game is too glitchy.

elmira78
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by elmira78 on Dec 30, 14 7:27 AM
I have gotten to the ice cave but when I click on the note at the soul vial altar it refers to a plate which isn't there. I've tried exiting the game and going in again but it didn't help. It seems I need this plate to collect the pollen from the flowers that appeared when I collected Tom and Lila's souls. Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?

[Post New]by matai9 on Jan 25, 15 11:31 AM
I was on the last chapter when I got a blue screen and memory dump. When I turned computer off and then on, I got a message saying my profile had been corrupted and I had to start the game all over again.

Go to: