December

penelopg
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:December

[Post New]by penelopg on Dec 10, 14 7:35 PM
It took me awhile to figure out the auctioning system, but once I did, it's easy to make money with many items that the dark chest wants so that you can buy sandwiches galore to increase your experience points to play or even increase the amount of experience points you receive each level by 10 for each 100,000 coins you accumulate and buy a strawberry milkshake.

Also, if you reach the level 5 building update for Alchemical Pharmacy and take mini-game 16 to the highest level, you will not only get your money back in purchasing the 16 microscopes necessary to play the game, but also get almost 3,000 energy points each time you play in order to reach levels faster. You will not get that much until you reach the highest level after playing the 16th mini game 30 times (first-5, second-10, third-15), so you will lose some money buying the microscopes at first, but the auctioning more than pays for them. It takes a bit to figure out the string movements, but once I did by the time I got to the 30th level in that mini-game, I can do each game in seven moves and play it almost three times in a minute, meaning I earn 9,000 points in a minute and get back all the money I spent for all the microscopes too. You can also use specials through gems to increase the amount of points or money at 10%, 25%, 50% or double if you want to use that many gems. I think it's the same for each mini-game since the first level is the same pay out. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

tiggie3
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by tiggie3 on Dec 12, 14 2:22 AM
Tomorrow is the games anniversary I hope Boom Zap pulls there finger out and release the update or let us know when it is coming out. I am now ready to uninstall the game as its taking too long for the update.

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Dec 12, 14 12:31 PM
I know! I'm so tired of waiting! Seems I'm getting older waiting for an update! Just about ready to uninstall myself.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 12, 14 2:48 PM
jforever wrote: Seems I'm getting older waiting for an update! .

I'm sure I was 35 when I started this game, now I'm 95 and still waiting....

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on Dec 12, 14 3:09 PM
Luckypool wrote:
jforever wrote: Seems I'm getting older waiting for an update! .

I'm sure I was 35 when I started this game, now I'm 95 and still waiting....

LOL!! Thanks for making me laugh!!!!!!!!! Needed that!!

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 14, 14 3:41 AM
penelopg wrote:

Also, if you reach the level 5 building update for Alchemical Pharmacy and take mini-game 16 to the highest level, you will not only get your money back in purchasing the 16 microscopes necessary to play the game, but also get almost 3,000 energy points each time you play in order to reach levels faster.

Not sure I get your meaning here penelopg.
16 x microscopes is 9600 coins - what is the payback in coins for the last level of 0-20?
Even if you skip levels 1-15 - level 16 is going to cost:
0-5 x 16 x 600 = 48,000 coins
0-10 x 16 x 600 = 96,000 coins
0-15 x 16 x 600 = 144,000 coins
0-20 x 16 x 600 = 192,000 coins

So to complete level 16, will cost 480,000 coins! *gasp*

[Post New]by Corwynt on Dec 14, 14 5:02 AM
That is indeed a lot of ingame money, but I guess once you have completed all quests, upgraded every single building and have hardly any other achievements (buying upgrades for castle or buying outfits for pets or feeding that chest a bazillion times) to get it is indeed a good way to level up which then means that you expand your max amount of energy and you get the bar filled which means more HOG games which in turn mean more money. So in the end you might come out even but with a much higher level and quite a lot of collectibles meaning you are really set for future updates which will hopefully come along. But at the moment waiting for that update is like wishing for snow in the middle of a tropical rainforest...

Happy 3rd Sunday of Advent everyone.

penelopg
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by penelopg on Dec 14, 14 2:21 PM
Corwynt - it is a lot of coins to get to that level, but once you understand the auction system and start selling things, especially what the dark chest needs once you've fed it the 500 times yourself, then you start earning lots of coins - I've earned "millions" so that I can get to the last level of that Gizmotek mini-game and consequently have been able to level up very quickly earning 3,000 points each mini-game at level 16, especially when buying a special to increase the points by 25% with gems I've earned as achievements, which then fills my energy bar, that I also have been able to increase because of the "millions" of coins from auctioning. I didn't understand how others were getting to the high levels they wrote about until I began doing the same thing and now am waiting for the update like everyone else, but meanwhile am increasing levels, experience points, achievements, and the like.

Luckypool
Clownfish
Clownfish
607 Posts

[Post New]by Luckypool on Dec 15, 14 12:41 AM
Aha! I getcha now, use of the Auction! Yes indeedy, you can make a lot of money and in my humble opin, it's essential for game flow, though a lot of gamers wont go near it.
I tried an alternative, played Glitterstone Mines for the Invention Fuel - but buying 25,000 worth of sandwiches yielded me only 26 Fuels - so not worth the effort, although you do of course get lots of collectibles that you can auction off.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Dec 15, 14 8:34 AM
Hey, everybody
I'm at level 55 now, and I can't believe it: is there really nothing to do (except feeeeeeding this **** dark chest) ? I've fixed all quests (including the pegacorn), I have all buildings upgraded to level 5, I reached Master rank in every location on the map (yes, I confess, I DID spent real money on diamonds from time to time)....
Is anybody here with an idea?
My honest grace would be yours..... because I like this game, but I'm starting to be a bit bored meanwhile....
Greetings, Barbarasofie

Go to: