Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by wertpgumby on Jan 9, 15 2:55 PM
The bent nails can be straightened on the rock just beneath the shield. Use the rock in your inventory

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove, Sacred Grove Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ACE61502 on Jan 18, 15 4:42 PM
zcad1964 wrote:It wont let me place the bent nails to straighten them. I have six instead of four

Having the exact same problem. Disappointed to see no one answered you. Did you figure it out?

[Post New]by tink2378 on Jun 17, 15 3:25 PM
I am at the hotel and I cleaned off the poster but it won't come off the wall?? HELP what am I doing wrong? Thanks

[Post New]by grandmacira on Oct 1, 15 4:05 PM
This is not a reply, as much as it is a Plea for HELP!! Does anyone else have windows 10 (64 bit) ? And trying to play , or have had trouble with the Dire grove games?
I have written to Big Fish tech dept, and so far they have not done anything to help, this is going on for months, Can anyone , help me figure out how to get the games to work?

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Oct 6, 15 4:37 PM
It may be a problem with Windows 10 but try this. Go into the folder where the game resides and right click on the .exe file. Then hit 'properties' and find where you can play the game in compatibility mode. Then choose an earlier version where the game worked for you. This trick has worked for me in the past...hope it resolves your problem for you.

[Post New]by crowweaver on Nov 29, 15 7:09 PM
ACE61502 wrote:
zcad1964 wrote:It wont let me place the bent nails to straighten them. I have six instead of four

Having the exact same problem. Disappointed to see no one answered you. Did you figure it out?

I'm having the same problem as well. It says I have 6/4 nails and won;t let me lay them down to straighten them. I never use walkthroughs but checked one for this to make sure I hadn't missed anything. It does not appear to be anything I've missed or not done.

Go to: