penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

Re:TGT Escape Rosecliff Island

[Post New]by penrose47 on Apr 15, 09 10:56 AM
THANKS ALL FISHIES:

I was looking at this and I KNEW "IF" I go to the pond and take a dip, that I would FIND OUT.

About this game.....
I always LOVE and admire >>>>lord and poodle's OR REVIEW.

I also, LOVE SPINTOP Games.

So, NOW I am going to download, be back later.

Happy Gaming

PEN

Edited on 04/15/2009 at 10:57:27 AM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Apr 15, 09 10:59 AM
Hey all,

1_of 5 sent me a PM about this game and I thought I'd answer it here to keep you all informed.

Escape Rosecliff Island is not going to be a Felix Favorite. The games that we'll be adding to the list will all be upcoming new games, and we'll be indicating whether or not they'll be a Favorite the moment that they're released. You'll know if a TGT game is going to be a Felix Favorite if it says "New Treasure Chest: Felix's Favorites Game!" in the game description (under the "watch video" button) on the product page. I hope this clears up any questions.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 15, 09 11:03 AM
Thanks for letting us know!

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 15, 09 11:05 AM
I also got a bit bored with MCI New York, I did, however, play for long streatches and it would have been more fun if I had limited mysef to about 30 min. at a time. That is the only Spintop HOG that ever bored me.

I love the atmosphere and graphics in this game. I like the new bit where you have to combine two items in each scene. I can't see getting bored with this even when I begin to replay scenes.

If you are looking for RTR, you won't find it here even though this reminds me of that game. Try the Demo and then decide. I give this

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 15, 09 11:07 AM
Thanks bfgCelebes! That is disappointing news as I consider this game better than some on the list. I hope there will be more games that I want making that list. I bought this game anyway, love it!

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 15, 09 11:15 AM
Thanks! Guess I'm not getting this one this month.

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on Apr 15, 09 11:53 AM
Thanks for your replies. I think I'll skip this one as well.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Apr 15, 09 11:56 AM
I am disapointed, bought it, but would have waited if I knew it was not going to be a FF.

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Apr 15, 09 12:12 PM
The Flux Family being a Felix's Favorite not being listed as such for the first 12 hours was an error. WE rarely make mistakes twice
The next 3 games on my list of Picks this week are all going to be Felix's Favorites.

Picman

Edited on 04/15/2009 at 12:13:07 PM PST

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 15, 09 12:14 PM
Thanks Picman.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 15, 09 12:25 PM
Thanks!

Grumbling here. 2 great games I really want and have to wait.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 15, 09 12:30 PM
What's the other game you are waiting for? Flux Family *is* a Felix Favorite game.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 15, 09 1:11 PM
Me? Turns out my computer doesn't like Flux so I can't get it. I was hoping for Between the Worlds and Rosecliff to be favorites but since they're not I'm putting off buying them til later.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 15, 09 1:13 PM
I like what I've played so far, about 1/2 the demo. I will put this on my wish list, along with the last 2 Mystery PI ones.

[Post New]by orlandomiki on Apr 15, 09 1:29 PM
I demoed this when it was released at ST.....Waited very patiently with credit in hand for BF to get it.......When I saw it this morning clicked BUY....I love their games....Happy playing !!!!!!!

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Apr 15, 09 1:38 PM
1_of_5 wrote:Thanks! Guess I'm not getting this one this month.

This is a SUPER game....I'll have to wait till next month also...Oh Well....

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 15, 09 1:44 PM
I have all the Mystery PIs that have the same game play so this is a definite. Only reason I'm waiting is cause I figured that I can do the 20. So I'm putting my attention toward that this month.

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Apr 15, 09 1:52 PM
1_of_5 wrote:I have all the Mystery PIs that have the same game play so this is a definite. Only reason I'm waiting is cause I figured that I can do the 20. So I'm putting my attention toward that this month.

Too bad no Mystery Pls on the FF list that I could see....I am trying to do the same.... Would like to get a game similar to this that's on the list...

rhorho
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by rhorho on Apr 15, 09 2:38 PM
Nice game, but it is too much like one I have played before, Mystery I. Tends to get boring even with the various mini games. I will wait to see if something better comes along. Glad to see you Poodle, was looking for your input last night.

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on Apr 15, 09 2:56 PM
Another goodie from BF and Spintop. Enjoyed the demo and am about to buy this one! Great HOG I think

Go to: