Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,200 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! Mobile forum

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on May 15, 15 5:18 PM
Hi snatbat,

Resources can be sent from Sydney to Tokyo once a Port has been built.

Each city should have a port that can be built at the beginning and towards the end.
For more information please see our blog post: Shipping Ports

I hope this helps

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by atkinsonja on May 16, 15 2:10 AM
I updated my gummy drop a few days ago and yesterday updated my hudl android software. Now I can't play gummy drop it doesn't open and if I reinstall it says not compatible with your device but hudl tablet is android

Re:San Francisco 30

[Post New]by tricia70 on May 23, 15 5:28 PM
If SF level 30 is the one with the one and only one blue cap, I used a shovel to get rid of it

[Post New]by 102210 on May 29, 15 7:55 AM
Hi, we're you able to complete level 8-2? If so how do you get to the 3 spaces in the center? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

[Post New]by guesswho1968 on May 31, 15 9:20 PM
What's up with featuring the same game, "Today's game and tomorrow's game?" smh

[Post New]by bevmen7 on Jun 1, 15 9:17 PM
in new York level 6 how do I beat the level

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by bevmen7 on Jun 3, 15 2:15 PM
I am stuck on level 2 in new York I need the flower ppl

[Post New]by Lesluc57 on Jun 5, 15 4:19 AM
Hi, lm stuck on lvl 10 in Sanfrancisco, how do l clear the 3 tiles in the center ?? Ty.

TBall50x
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by TBall50x on Jun 5, 15 7:40 AM
Can someone tell me what the tools are for (the ones at the start of the level like the kite and the ones on the side like the shovel).

redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by redroo on Jun 5, 15 6:03 PM
Go to the shop and it explains what the tools are for.

redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by redroo on Jun 5, 15 6:05 PM
Sorry called the store and they are boosts

[Post New]by RoseQuilter on Jun 5, 15 10:03 PM
I just downloaded the PC version. I would like to wipe out and start over. Usually I can sign in a game with a new name. I don't see that here. so How do I clear the game and start over?

Thanks

RoseQuilter

[Post New]by DebbieCampo on Jun 7, 15 5:16 PM
I am having trouble with giving away lottery ticket and getting a new one; it keeps asking for my password and when I sign in for the 1,000th time, it finally asks if I want "to save this browser". I think someone else has control over my account as I cannot receive free moves, accept any science drops - they just don't appear! I have to click "connect with Facebook" now, and usually just moved between the two.

Debbie Campo

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jun 8, 15 10:31 AM
Hi everyone!

I was just swimming by and noticed there were some unanswered questions about technical and game play issues in Gummy Drop!, so I'm going to do my best to address all of these in my post.

atkinsonja, please contact our Tech Support Team team with your linked email address in the game, and also include the model of your tablet in your email so they can assist you further with the incompatibility message.

102210, for level 8-2 in San Francisco, the best way to get rid of the tiles in the middle column is to create a lightning boost by matching 5 of the same color gummies on the board, and then swapping that lightning boost with a piece of paper. This will zap all of the papers on the board, including the paper and the first layer of tiles in the middle column. Once you do that, you'll need to create more Lightning boosts on the board and swap them with the same color gummies that are in the middle column that still have tiles under them.

Here's a thread that discusses this level as well:

San Francisco level 8-2

guesswho1968
, this question about the game being Tomorrow's Game Today (TGT) and a New Release was something you asked and I also replied in
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!
but to sum it up, when a game is Tomorrow's Game Today, it's usually a downloadable game and is only available for active Game Club members the day before it's officially released on the site. Gummy Drop! on PC is a Free to Play game so it's offered to all players whether they have an active Big Fish Game Club membership or not, which is why it's offered on both days. We're unable to change this feature on our site at this time for when Free to Play games are occasionally released as TGT and then as New Releases the next day.

bevmen7, for level 6 in New York, it seems that the strategy for many is to swap the available lightning boosts with each other on the board. This will clear the gummies and also get the papers to drop in the level.

There's already a discussion with tips for this particular level which can be found below:

New York Level 6

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Jun 8, 15 10:33 AM
Continued reply:

bevmen7 , For level 2 in New York, there are various tips for completing this level in the following thread:

New York level 2.2 last orchid

If you find you're still running into trouble with completion of these levels, please contact our Tech Support Team with your linked email address in the game, and they can certainly help with moving you along in the game.

Lesluc57, my best suggestion for this level would be to first swap one of the available lightning boosts with a piece of paper to get rid of the papers, and then swap the other available lightning boosts with a gummy to clear out the chained gummies, then you can finish clearing out the rest of the tiles that are in the middle column.

redroo, thanks for answering Tball50x's question! The tools you mentioned are indeed boosts that can be used to meet the requirements and get rid of obstacles. If you go to the Store and then click on the Boosts tab, there's an explanation for what each boost does there. When you're playing a level and can see the available boosts on the screen, you can also click on each boost to see a description of what each boost does, as well as the cost to purchase each available boost.

RoseQuilter, you can certainly uninstall and reinstall the game on your PC to see if that will allow you to start over, but if that doesn't do the trick, our Tech Support Team have some detailed instructions that will help so you can start over from the beginning.

DebbieCampo, I'm sorry to hear that's happening! The persistent screen for Facebook is something the developer is aware of and working on fixing, so a fix for this should be included in a future update. Please keep an eye on the App Store>Updates section for updates, and hopefully the next update will include the fix for this issue.

If you still have questions, please feel free to post them here or PM a moderator!

bfgGlithui

[Post New]by Andriababy on Jun 8, 15 11:19 AM
I am CONSTANTLY being redirected to sign in on fb. Sometimes after switching back the level I just completed is not showing my progress, but my life is gone, very frustrating. Going on now for three days. Please help

[Post New]by mazhatter on Jun 10, 15 2:02 PM
Help im stuck for 2days on level 16 london the red and yellow are enought to blast the chains but it not dropping enough green or blue to blast the last two, im getting target score but running out of moves even with the lightening bolts they dont break the chains till they are full to burst what can i do to get past this
thanks in advance

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,991 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Jun 13, 15 12:31 AM
bfgGlithui wrote:Hi there!

PixieChik, that's a great question! I'm afraid Gummy Drop! isn't currently available for PC. I already play this game way too much on my iPad, so if it were available on PC, I would never stop playing! It's currently only available on iOS, Amazon, and Google Play at this time.

Happy gaming!

bfgGlithui

Hi everyone.

Sorry if anyone has already asked .... I've not read all the post so far.

Since Gummy Drop is now available for PC, can you tell me if it will be also available for Mac soon ?

Thanks for your answer

Marie

[Post New]by econerd1 on Jun 15, 15 2:43 PM
the helping hands 18 after completing level 142-1 requires you collect bricks but there are not bricks in the game!!! Help!!

[Post New]by ChefPaula on Jun 19, 15 6:43 PM
What are the locks for under the bridge in Paris and how do I unlock them?

Go to: