Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by lyudmilakatzen on Jan 26, 15 5:32 AM
Any word on a fix for the issue with Facebook constantly opening? I accidentally tapped some Facebook icon in the game two days ago and it's still trying to launch Facebook constantly...I rebooted, closed the game, etc. and it won't stop.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,209 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 27, 15 9:38 AM
Hi lyudmilakatzen,

Safari opening and asking for Facebook approval is something I also see in my game and it will be something that we continue to work to address.

Similar to the concerns with lives not crediting as expected when sent by friends this is related to the communication between the Facebook components, the servers and the device and may take some extra time to fully resolve for all impacted players.

To help prevent that Safari window from opening, we recommend installing and signing in via the Facebook App as this works more effectively to store the data that Gummy Drop is looking for when connecting.

I hope this helps.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by lyudmilakatzen on Jan 27, 15 10:19 AM
I'm glad it's being worked on. I actually did just install and log into the Facebook app (just for this!) and now instead of opening Facebook on Safari, it opens the Facebook app. It goes back to the game automatically but it's not much of an improvement.

[Post New]by carolyn_thomas on Jan 29, 15 11:49 PM
Hi
I too have people sending me lives and it takes hours for me to get them if at all then when I open the letter and accept it nothing thing happens.
I too am playing on my tablet and update as soon as they become available in fact I I have just checked to see if there is another update and there isn't.
So this problems!m hasn't been sorted yet so could you please look into it for I know I'm not the only one.

Thanks for you time
Carolyn

Thanks the last update solved everything.

Edited on 03/01/2015 at 10:32:51 PM PST

[Post New]by SapphyreBlues on Feb 4, 15 3:06 PM
I continue to only be able to have one spare life at a time, no matter how many I'm sent, in spite of the update. I have a galaxy s4 android phone. Is there a fix in the works for this?

[Post New]by kaboomaboomer on Feb 5, 15 7:55 PM
Hi I just built the Brooklyn Bridge in New York but no new levels have appeared...

[Post New]by kaboomaboomer on Feb 5, 15 11:20 PM
Plus the little place indicator showing my facebook picture has disappeared

bfgLianorm
604 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Feb 6, 15 9:16 AM
Hi kaboomaboomer,

I was just swimming through and noticed that you mentioned there's some trouble in your Gummy Drop! game where the game isn't showing you Facebook picture, or letting you past the Brooklyn Bridge. That's no fun at all.

The good news though is that we do have some tips to help get you to the next set of levels in New York. Before you move on, you'll want to be sure that you've collected all of the cab fare that is needed to help the local. If you'd like to take a look at the threads where we talk about this more, you can click on the link below:

New York Level 130 and the Brooklyn Bridge

To help get your Facebook picture back on your little marker in the game, let's have you try closing out of the game completely and then turning off your device if you haven't done so already. Doing this will allow the game to rest, but also make sure that when it's powered on again that it's pulling the correct information to help try and get that image back.

If you're still seeing that it's not displaying properly, it would help us to further troubleshoot this if you could write in to our Customer Support team. Just let them know what's going on, and what the email address is that you used to link the game to Facebook, Google+ or a Big Fish Games account and they work with you to get this fixed.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

mizzelle
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by mizzelle on Feb 9, 15 11:30 AM
I'm not sure what's going on with Gummy Drop. I run it on a Samsung Galaxy SIII and over the weekend the firmware updated for the Android OS and Gummy Drop won't open at all now. I've tried it in different places and times and still the same result. I did link it to my BFG account but not FB -- will that be enough to restore my game if I uninstall/reinstall? I'd hate to lose my progress thus far.

[Post New]by iChuday on Feb 11, 15 2:27 AM
Dear tech team. Have problem with New York levels: finished lvl 130 , built bridge, but dont have pins for next levels... dont have lvl 131..132...cant play futher.. But wanna to Paris! Pls help me!
Thanks!

[Post New]by chrisjames0555 on Feb 11, 15 2:32 AM
Every one say right so i have an no issue....

[Post New]by jooniper_jones on Feb 17, 15 5:55 AM
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 and am stuck where it lets me download the data for the next city, Tokyo. When I click on the download game data button, I receive -- Error: connect Failure (Network is unrachable).

I am connected to wifi, as I have no issues with any other app. I have restarted my tablet and nothing helps.

This has been going on for days and I have tried several times each day. Kinda sucks to keep playin gthe same levels over and over again. I have found that I do have my favorites, though...

keysjules
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by keysjules on Feb 18, 15 6:29 AM
I am at level 20 in Paris and trying to build the next Level. I can not accumulate 1,050,000 required. I have tripped hats from other countries on numerious time and every time I get over 1,250,00 or so I loose them and it drops me back to 980,000. Getting really frustrated!!! Anyone else having this problem??

Dee_H
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Dee_H on Feb 19, 15 4:40 PM
I am a newbie, just completed Sydney and am about 12 levels into Tokyo. A few days ago, the daily goal disappeared (I always play around the same time), is that a Sydney only challenge or possibly stops after a certain level? I read through the tips & tricks but didn't see mention of this daily challenge stopping after certain point, but may have missed it. I still get the daily lottery ticket. I play connected to FB on an iPad. I tried disconnecting/reconnecting with FB, closing/reopening game app, powering off/on iPad, still no daily goal. I appreciate any advice! Thx!

[Post New]by deddymo on Feb 19, 15 5:03 PM
Hi team,
Playing this gummy drop on ipad, and already finished australia, tokyo and half way san francisco.
An this morning when i open the game both level tokyo and san francisco must downloaded again.
Is it when i downloaded again previous will be missing...

Tks
Mo

[Post New]by rkwacz on Feb 20, 15 6:40 AM
Yes, I am having the same issue as deddymo. Certainly don't want to have to go through Tokyo again and start San Fran over. What can be down ?

[Post New]by hawkesy61 on Feb 20, 15 11:55 AM
Hi there

I have been playing on IOS problem free until yesterday when I went to play and it would not load. When I press the play arrow, the screen goes dark and then after 10 to 20 secs, it cuts of. The recent update has not helped. I have tried everything on the help page, cleared my cache, deleted cookies and restarted my device. Do you have any other suggestions? Please hurry as I am experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms!! ? cheers Sandi

Oh for goodness sake. As soon as I posted this, I went back to try again and it has loaded perfectly. Yayy can now get my fix. Not sure if It was an app problem or the device but at least it's working now. Cheers Sandi ?

Edited on 02/20/2015 at 12:09:40 PM PST

Dee_H
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by Dee_H on Feb 21, 15 12:45 AM
Dee_H wrote:I am a newbie, just completed Sydney and am about 12 levels into Tokyo. A few days ago, the daily goal disappeared (I always play around the same time), is that a Sydney only challenge or possibly stops after a certain level? I read through the tips & tricks but didn't see mention of this daily challenge stopping after certain point, but may have missed it. I still get the daily lottery ticket. I play connected to FB on an iPad. I tried disconnecting/reconnecting with FB, closing/reopening game app, powering off/on iPad, still no daily goal. I appreciate any advice! Thx!

Thank you for the update this week! Since the update I have been getting the daily challenges again. Problem solved!

Thx,
D

[Post New]by jeffmckenna on Feb 22, 15 5:08 PM
I want to disconnect facebook from gummy. Like it was when I started playing. Facebook and gummy together are not what I want. Lots of lost time going back and forth and occasional crashes!
I have blocked gummy from facebook and gummy keeps asking me over and over to unblock.
What can I do?

[Post New]by Vhg320 on Feb 28, 15 6:01 PM
I am playing Gummy Drop on my IPhone, I was on level 43 of San Francisco and now Back to level 6. I purchased coins and all the progress I made is gone. I've tried logging in and out of my big fish account and even Facebook and my progress is still gone. Has anyone else had this problem?

Edited on 02/28/2015 at 10:13:36 PM PST

Go to: