Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by LadyFishdom on May 30, 15 10:36 AM
Hello my husband and I are big Fishdom fans We recently purchased Fishdom Depths of Time and at first very much enjoyed it - at first. Beginning with level 96, it became extremely frustrating. I would have to say the creators of this game have made this game entirely too difficult.
SUGGESTIONS: Add an option so that users can choose the level of difficulty. Also, bring back the bombs; they worked very well in the previous versions.
What I do is when I get to level 96, I create a new user and start from scratch. This should not be!
I did manage to get to level 158, and was ready to throw the computer out the window I was so frustrated.
PLEASE MAKE THIS GAME LESS DIFFICULT, WE HAVE ENOUGH STRESS, WE DON'T NEED ENTERTAINMENT TO DRIVE US NUTS.

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by blindladyalso on Sep 11, 15 4:22 PM
I love the game but it seems to be stuck on an early level and wont get on with the rest of the game. Very disappointing.

Go to: