Wild Tribe

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 11:21 AM
ajwiggin wrote:Take the hammer and nails to the tree near food storage to collect building materials. As for the plant, you first need to take a zebra (expert or guru?) with a shovel to the roots just south of the konut trees (for second cure). Then for the next cure you will be able to deal with strange plant. Angie

kpox?

stekker
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by stekker on Apr 19, 09 11:22 AM
I cant cure the second disease!!!!!! the name of the disease is kopox. My zebra is walking around with the roots, but it doesnt work!!!! anyone knows why? do i have to do something else with the roots, before giving them to my patient??

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 11:24 AM
stekker wrote:I cant cure the second disease!!!!!! the name of the disease is kopox. My zebra is walking around with the roots, but it doesnt work!!!! anyone knows why? do i have to do something else with the roots, before giving them to my patient??

me either

[Post New]by aliden18 on Apr 19, 09 11:26 AM
stekker wrote:I cant cure the second disease!!!!!! the name of the disease is kopox. My zebra is walking around with the roots, but it doesnt work!!!! anyone knows why? do i have to do something else with the roots, before giving them to my patient??

You have to make a shovel first. Take a zebra to a stick, then to the sharp stones and then with the shovel to the roots

Could anybody help me with the cure for Ebolio. What do I need to do? Thank you

jojoqua
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by jojoqua on Apr 19, 09 11:29 AM
Did you try the space bar to unpause when you were in the game mode? Don't know if it will work but may be worth a try.

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 11:30:33 AM PST

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 11:29 AM
and my stupid monkeys won't stay with the boat they keep wandering off to build the already built idols

[Post New]by debbiet5 on Apr 19, 09 11:30 AM
you all are very fast on this game..did it not just come out this morning wtg to you all and happy gaming

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 11:30 AM
aliden18 wrote:

You have to make a shovel first. Take a zebra to a stick, then to the sharp stones and then with the shovel to the roots

I have it already. I'm carrying it around but they havent discovered the cure for kopox

[Post New]by lilelmo on Apr 19, 09 11:33 AM
Can some one help I have a population of 50 but have ran out of food on the trees and my ppl are dying how to i make the dry trees healthy so they produce fruit?

[Post New]by lilelmo on Apr 19, 09 11:34 AM
wooo1 wrote:
aliden18 wrote:

I have it already. I'm carrying it around but they havent discovered the cure for kopox

you have to take them back to your hospital and then go to the patient

[Post New]by aliden18 on Apr 19, 09 11:34 AM
wooo1 wrote:
aliden18 wrote:

Maybe it needs to be of a higher rank like a guru or smth. I had no problem digging the roots out, but my zebra was a guru.

I have found the cure for ebolio

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 11:36 AM
I don't have the hospital. they are building the boat looking thing right now.

bep1
Shark
Shark
10,381 Posts

[Post New]by bep1 on Apr 19, 09 11:38 AM
I like this type of game but never do well at them.

[Post New]by lilelmo on Apr 19, 09 11:39 AM
wooo1 wrote:I don't have the hospital. they are building the boat looking thing right now.

if it's at the bottom right near the rocks then it is the hospital, I think you need that before you can find the second cure

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 11:41 AM
aliden18 wrote:
wooo1 wrote:
aliden18 wrote:

Maybe it needs to be of a higher rank like a guru or smth. I had no problem digging the roots out, but my zebra was a guru.

I have the roots but it doesnt work for KOPOX

I have found the cure for ebolio

I have the roots but it doesnt work for KOPOX

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 11:41:42 AM PST

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 11:44 AM
lilelmo wrote:
wooo1 wrote:I don't have the hospital. they are building the boat looking thing right now.

if it's at the bottom right near the rocks then it is the hospital, I think you need that before you can find the second cure

nobody will build down there. It's says wrong type of tools.

[Post New]by lilelmo on Apr 19, 09 11:49 AM
wooo1 wrote:
lilelmo wrote:

have you taken a gorilla to pic up a stick, then to the jagged rocks above the stick pile, that should give you the right tool to build it I think

Wadsy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Wadsy on Apr 19, 09 11:53 AM
Hello all, stuck on this game now, how do you cure ebolia?

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 12:01 PM
lilelmo wrote:
wooo1 wrote:
lilelmo wrote:

have you taken a gorilla to pic up a stick, then to the jagged rocks above the stick pile, that should give you the right tool to build it I think

nope. I have tried the ax, the hammer, shovel, hammer and nail......nothing. Though when I was able to finally get wood half the monkeys went over there and just stood and the other went and built the weird wood thing which is now in the middle of the village.

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 12:17 PM
kopox went away but now they have a fever no cure for that. I have the flower now but that doesn't kill the fever.

Go to: