Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Christmas Wonderland 5 here.

[Post New]by PatsCat on Dec 22, 14 2:42 PM
The Alt-Enter worked for Wonderland 5 on my Mac. Thanks.
I played Wonderland 4 last night and it only comes up as a black square today. (On my Mac) Hmmmmmmmm.....

[Post New]by katielee48 on Dec 22, 14 2:47 PM
Just downloaded this game and it will not open!! I have deleted twice and reinstalled but still will not open. I have never had a problem with a game on Big Fish. Very disappointed!

[Post New]by Ellekaye on Dec 22, 14 7:18 PM
I am on a Macbook Pro. I downloaded the game but it won't open. I uninstalled the game, rebooted and tried again with the same results. It just throws me out to a pop up that tells me that the game shut down and asks if I want to send info to Apple.

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Christmas Wonderland 5 here.

[Post New]by aladdin6 on Dec 23, 14 9:35 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please include the Operating System you're using.

Can't get game to start. When I attempt to start the game I get message that says "S3application launcher has stopped working." I am running Windows 7.
The other Christmas Wonderland games ran beautifully. What's going on here?

[Post New]by lkiriazis on Dec 23, 14 11:05 AM
Running Windows 7 Home Premium;

After selecting the game and getting to the login screen, I select "continue" and receive the following:

Marmaladev 7.2.1 [374244]
Memory exception (11) attempting to access: 00000014[ip=5FBBABC6]

Cursor disappears when i hover over the error screen; cannot select Continue; I launch Windows Task Manager and end the Christmas Wonderland 5 processes

I have seen other responses stating possible virus, so I ran a full scan with Norton and no issues. I have also uninstalled this game and installed it and receive the same Memory exception

Edited on 12/23/2014 at 11:07:03 AM PST

[Post New]by prippel on Dec 24, 14 2:23 PM
I was able to play the trial with no problem. I purchased the game and now it won't work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with the same problem. When I open the game I get to the screen where I click on continue to start the game, then I get a blank screen with the following:

Marmeladev7 2.1 (374244). An error has occurred. Memory exception (11) attempting to access 00000045 (ip=5009ABC6)

[Post New]by qmafish on Dec 24, 14 3:06 PM
sent tech issue earlier today no response,,,downloaded Christmas Wonderland 5 won't open keep getting windows s3e error....why...why, please refund if application does not work with windows 7 thank you gmafish

[Post New]by Zuba234 on Dec 25, 14 12:24 PM
Same issue for me as well. se3 application fails and can't open the game on pc. What a waste of $$

polcross
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by polcross on Dec 26, 14 3:07 AM
After struggling to get back into the game for 2 days after I bought it plus reading the frustration on so many posts , I discovered I can get back on to the game by first opening the game manager itself through 'run as administrator' in its drop down list.
I hope this helps someone else.

[Post New]by Murmom on Dec 26, 14 12:21 PM
I'm getting the " Memory exception (11) attempting to access: 0000000C [ip=59882120]
running windows 7
wont play at all. I purchased, and I can't play........

Christmas wonderland crash

[Post New]by dgdouglas on Dec 27, 14 4:02 PM
I had this game crash now can't open it or shut it down can't delete it and cannot play any other games,nothappy

pjries
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by pjries on Dec 28, 14 9:53 AM
Wow. All of the problems reported with this game and no response at all from BFG. Disappointed. BFG used to be more responsive. At least they would acknowledge problems with the game and tell us if the developer was working on them.

I'm also having the issues reported here - the launcher not working, a file "missing", the memory report, the "marmeladev" error. Similar issues with the other Christmas Wonderland versions, especially 3, but I will post in those forums.
Sad.

Christmas Wonderland 5

[Post New]by AliB17 on Dec 28, 14 8:12 PM
I have windows 8 and it will not open at all.

[Post New]by paully65 on Dec 29, 14 3:15 PM
Getting same error Windows 8.1 64bit
Memory exception (11) attempting to access: 3278744D [ip=69EBABC6]

Is there a fix?

[Post New]by lavergnecarol on Dec 29, 14 5:46 PM
i have windows 8 on my all in one computer. more than once i have played this game and i like thew game had to shut down . i thought my progress was saved. the next time i opened the game to continue playing , i have had to restart the game. my progress wasnt saved. i love this game, but i dont want to start over every time i open this game. thanks

[Post New]by jazzi1 on Dec 29, 14 6:36 PM
I got the S3E error msg using Big Fish and couldn't open it using Windows 7, but the game does work on a different game site.

Edited on 12/29/2014 at 6:37:14 PM PST

[Post New]by bobojo on Dec 30, 14 1:06 AM
Still can play ,keep getting error message . When will this issue be cleared up ?

ramona3828
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ramona3828 on Dec 30, 14 10:41 AM
otineke wrote:i tried to continue my game, it opens normaly but when i push the button continue
i get this message

Memory exception (11) attempting to access: 00000014 [ip=01A7ABC6]

and the game closed

i have windows XP

ramona3828
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ramona3828 on Dec 30, 14 10:43 AM
same problem I have....HELP

[Post New]by bobojo on Dec 31, 14 3:05 AM
Want to play my game ! When is this issue going to be resolved ?

Go to: