Very short game

Re:Very short game

[Post New]by delphinium1 on May 29, 10 8:32 PM
I do have to agree that this was a veeery short game, do wish they would have made it a bit longer, but overall enjoyed it, was a bit too easy, but sometimes I don't want to think too much when playing a game anyway, lol...

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on Jun 15, 10 1:32 PM
It was a short game, but I enjoyed every minute of it...I enjoyed the theme, that this was a real crime based on real life events.

ccostly
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by ccostly on Aug 20, 10 9:06 PM
This was only my second game where I finished it before the trial. I liked the story lines of these games because they are based on real facts. The dialogue was a bit annoying though.

Athena99
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Athena99 on Aug 21, 10 3:25 PM
I have to agree with the majority. I didn't finish the game within the trial period simply because I found the game to be boring and quit with 13 minutes left. The music and sound effects bothered me as well and it's rare that I have to mute the audio completely. Plus the female agent was really obuse. A pass for me.

Edited on 08/21/2010 at 3:30:46 PM PST

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 19, 11 1:26 PM
I too managed to finish the game within the demo period. Certainly not worth buying; you won't get your money's worth from it even if you do play more slowly. And while I like hidden objects and mini-games to be closely linked to the story, and that part was good, the female agent was terrible. Very annoying, and I kept thinking that she'd be a horrible solo investigator if she decided what she'd find beforehand, and takes every opportunity to slag on the guy's weight.

Go to: