pahelika secret legends

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Re:pahelika secret legends

[Post New]by JessF on May 23, 09 10:09 AM
All my questions about this game were answered in this thread!

I found the first 'chapter' a little easy and am encouraged to hear that it gets harder. While I would have been happy if it lasted longer than 3 hours it's still cheap entertainment.

So - I'll buy it.

Thank to all those in the pond.

Jess

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on May 23, 09 10:28 AM
sadeymae2 wrote:
margie134 wrote:
sadeymae2 wrote:can anyone help, i have too many things in my inventory, i cant combine anything, and i cant pick up what i need next, any way to put things back?

You can't put things back. What section are you in? If you tell us what you have we may be able to help you.

Margie B

I am outside the fairy garden, Part 1, I have yellow,orange and red gem, 2 notes, empty bottle, bottle with red, green plant, fishing line, magnet, key, hollow stick

Hi Sadeymae,

I was looking over the list of items you posted in your message. The problem is that none of those items can be combined with each other. At least if you had the long stick or the pot in your inventory you could have gotten rid of those items.

I wish I knew what to tell you. I'm surprised the game would let you pick up items if you can't get rid of them. I didn't run into that problem so not sure what to do.

Your best best would be to start the game over under a new name. Make sure that you pick up items that can be combined. Judging by your answer you've already seen the walkthrough. If you decide to restart the game, try to follow the first few steps outlined in it. The walkthrough does not have to be followed exactly in all areas, just in some.

You could uninstall and re-install the game to see if that helps.Worse comes to worse you can contact customer service but it's a long weekend so you may have to wait alittle while for a response.

Wish i could have been of more service to you. Please let us know what you were able to do.

Thanks,
Margie B

Edited on 05/23/2009 at 10:29:32 AM PST

[Post New]by purplelady1945 on May 23, 09 10:42 AM
hi guys i just found the game on bf.and i can`t get past the tree
HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 23, 09 12:09 PM
Glad to hear the game is interactive....Gonna go get it..

Bylli
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Bylli on May 23, 09 12:17 PM
Please help. I got to the Ice room and was clicking on the circle to apply the shapes and they just sit there. Will i need to uninstall and reinstall. The reset button works but the apply button doesn't. It is sparkling but the shape just won't move.

Have really enjoyed the game so far with very little help from the walkthrough.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on May 23, 09 12:54 PM
hi guys i am so chuffed this game is now on big fish. i have been off at dance class all day and could not play it. so i am off to download it now wowie i am soooo excited.

broomrod
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by broomrod on May 23, 09 2:08 PM
love this game ,But i am stuck in cabin .can't work the slide puzzle please help

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on May 23, 09 3:59 PM
HELP!!!

I'm in the room with the portal that has the wind, fire, water guys asking questions. I've done EVERYTHING and there's no scroll to pick up!!!

I can't move on without it. I looked at Margie B's walk through and the scroll isn't where it says!!!

WAAAAA!!!! HELP!!

ironcode
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ironcode on May 23, 09 6:47 PM
Take the gems and put them into the circular slots to the right of the big gate. The gems will go in the order: orange, red, blue, yellow. PIck up the orange gem & click on the orange slot and so on.
This will free up two slots in your inventory, and now you can pick up the pot

sadeymae2 wrote:
margie134 wrote:
sadeymae2 wrote:can anyone help, i have too many things in my inventory, i cant combine anything, and i cant pick up what i need next, any way to put things back?

I am outside the fairy garden, Part 1, I have yellow,orange and red gem, 2 notes, empty bottle, bottle with red, green plant, fishing line, magnet, key, hollow stick

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on May 23, 09 6:51 PM
I really appreciate your being here, ironcode; thank you for a very enjoyable game!

ironcode
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ironcode on May 23, 09 6:52 PM
Have you opened the chest yet? Did you find the loose brick?
The loose brick is on the left most pillar, near the base of the pillar.

Momhart wrote:HELP!!!

I'm in the room with the portal that has the wind, fire, water guys asking questions. I've done EVERYTHING and there's no scroll to pick up!!!

I can't move on without it. I looked at Margie B's walk through and the scroll isn't where it says!!!

WAAAAA!!!! HELP!!

ironcode
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ironcode on May 23, 09 6:57 PM
Thanks howatch!
Glad to know you like it
Howatch wrote:I really appreciate your being here, ironcode; thank you for a very enjoyable game!

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on May 23, 09 7:57 PM
ironcode wrote:Have you opened the chest yet? Did you find the loose brick?
The loose brick is on the left most pillar, near the base of the pillar.

Momhart wrote:HELP!!!

WAAAAA!!!! HELP!!

I've opened the chest and found the loose brick. The only thing that would be left to do is activate the scroll. I think I'm going to start again with a different name. Maybe without knowing it I wasted the scroll.

Thanks for responding!!

ironcode
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ironcode on May 23, 09 8:18 PM
The scroll is inside the loose brick. Could be you didn't pick it up?
And if you have already used up the scroll, that means the teleporter is activated! Just click on the teleporter then.

Momhart wrote:
I've opened the chest and found the loose brick. The only thing that would be left to do is activate the scroll. I think I'm going to start again with a different name. Maybe without knowing it I wasted the scroll.
Thanks for responding!!

TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

[Post New]by TimeKilla on May 24, 09 12:00 AM
Nice little game, decent puzzles - some easy, some pretty tricky. Simple effective story, pretty artwork, nice musical score.

But way, way too short. I finished in three hours with no walkthrough. Of the 6 chapters, the first and the last are very brief. Which only leaves 4 chapters of real gameplay.

Funny thing, while the chapters are loading little messages come up. One of them said "This game took 2000 hours to complete!" Which sounds very impressive until you realize that with 10 people working, that's only 5 forty-hour weeks each (Or 10 weeks with 5 people). Seems like they could have added on another chapter in a week.

Of course that's not totally fair, it probably doesn't count beta testing, brainstorming, getting distribution and a ton of other little developer issues.

Had I known it was this short, I may not have bought it but I really did enjoy it while it lasted.

ironcode
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by ironcode on May 24, 09 12:14 AM
Actually, it took us 1.5 Years to complete (2 person team).

TimeKilla wrote:One of them said "This game took 2000 hours to complete!" Which sounds very impressive until you realize that with 10 people working, that's only 5 forty-hour weeks each (Or 10 weeks with 5 people). Seems like they could have added on another chapter in a week.

Of course that's not totally fair, it probably doesn't count beta testing, brainstorming, getting distribution and a ton of other little developer issues.

Edited on 05/24/2009 at 12:15:38 AM PST

[Post New]by canajungirl1 on May 24, 09 12:21 AM
where did the game go.Just got home from work and looking forward to playing and it's gone !!

Lil_Red
Stingray
Stingray
5,319 Posts

[Post New]by Lil_Red on May 24, 09 12:23 AM
ironcode wrote:Actually, it took us 1.5 Years to complete (2 person team).

As I said before, you da fish ironcode, and now I know that it was just the two of you....wowwser....great game...still loving it..

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on May 24, 09 12:27 AM
Thank you ironcode for a wonderful game! Beautiful to look at and with a good variety of puzzles and difficulty. Lovely!

anki6969
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by anki6969 on May 24, 09 2:50 AM
Way to go Ironcode You did a marvellous job! The graphics are really good .
It´s not too hard, you can finish without a walkthrough (because of the no penalty for clicking on everything )
I like it very much

Oh my gosh, I just became a Jellyfish

Edited on 05/24/2009 at 2:51:53 AM PST

Go to: