PinkSprinkles
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:TGT Wandering Willows (3am Eastern 5/4/09)

[Post New]by PinkSprinkles on May 4, 09 6:59 AM
I got the cracked eggs over by the professor,...charm an animal and they give them to you.

This is cute and very kid friendly.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 4, 09 7:01 AM
Rose427 wrote:Looks interesting, I wonder if my nieces will be able to play it, have been looking for a game that is kid friendly.

Hi Rose

Yes it is a kid friendly game- well so far it seems to be. It is not hard - just takes some patience looking for stuff at times- I think kids would really like it- try the demo but be warned the first 20 minutes of the game seems boring- it gets better after that as you get involved with it and better quests to do.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 4, 09 7:02 AM
PinkSprinkles wrote:I got the cracked eggs over by the professor,...charm an animal and they give them to you.

This is cute and very kid friendly.

ok thanks I will go back there

rebacin
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by rebacin on May 4, 09 9:53 AM
I don't know why, but I am feling sooo dumb w/ this game- I can't find the sticks. Can you help me out guys? Thanks

tix48
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by tix48 on May 4, 09 10:09 AM
Wandering Willows is an Awesome Game!!!!! I loved everything about it and played it for days!!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 4, 09 10:21 AM
rebacin wrote:I don't know why, but I am feling sooo dumb w/ this game- I can't find the sticks. Can you help me out guys? Thanks

Hi rebacin

You need to get your pet to dig in the "dig" spots- eventually sticks will be found.

[Post New]by orlandomiki on May 4, 09 10:58 AM
Ok I have all the Animal Crossings,,,,(Game Cube , 27 towns,,,,DS....4 towns, and now for the WII...This is one of my all time favorite games...Can you tell by how many I have....I just have to say Wandering Willows is in no way like this game...I played it a while ago at another site and lasted about 10 minutes before it went in the trash....Just my opinion....

rebacin
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by rebacin on May 4, 09 12:10 PM
Thanks- I found the sticks. it is kinda a cute game- I like the animals. Unsure yet whether to buy it- finished demo,,,,,

mudspots
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Paradise Quest 5/4/2009

[Post New]by mudspots on May 4, 09 1:54 PM
I just want to take the time to talk about Paradise Quest.I also waited to see If BF was going to get this most awsome game,but have not heard a word..I went to the sister site and bought it..It is just fantic..It is so different..Once you learn how to manage the game and what goes with what, you can't stop playing..I hope all match 3 becomes this much fun..

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by mr7933 on May 4, 09 1:59 PM
Hello,

I am having trouble getting the flax. I have been all over, dug up everything, charmed all the animals, and I still can't find it. Please help!

aljensal
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by aljensal on May 4, 09 3:03 PM

Spoiler for the flax written below, highlight if you want to read it

You have to plant it in the tropics

Sabrina59
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Sabrina59 on May 5, 09 12:53 AM
PinkSprinkles wrote:
Ok,.....huh? You mean over where the professor is and the cinnamon and nutmeg?

For such a simple game this one is making me feel pretty stupid! I have done fine, found everything up to the nutmeg! I know it has to be over by the Professor, but I am unable to locate it. Help please?

ETA: Why is it we find what we are looking for after we post?

Edited on 05/05/2009 at 1:49:50 AM PST

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by mr7933 on May 5, 09 3:39 PM
Does anyone have a list of the pets and the patterns? I am finished wilth the game, but I want to get all the medals. So far I have 24 pets and I don't even know how many patterns. I can compare pet lists with someone too, if it would help. Thanks.

[Post New]by ladyragamuffin on May 7, 09 7:55 PM
mr7933,

Have you finished with the pets? Here's the list of what I have so far (spelling might be a bit off):

Torzil, JimJim, Roopa, Gruffie, Gibby,
Jojo, Scooter, Swirlie, Oingo, Zoobity,
Manthrax, Diiibo, Eesa, Joopie,
Moogor, Chacha, Cowlie, Zangar,
Cooey, Morilla, Lulu, Rao, MX-9000,
Turlie, Murgie, JamJam, Loopia, Imboko

Ones I've seen but haven't got eggs for yet:

Beebop, Monnie, Morgothula, Rasa, Filo

I'm sure there are more--I swear I see a new pet every time I walk through the tropics. Let me know if you have any I've missed so far! :-)

Eris
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Eris on May 8, 09 10:24 AM
There are 41 pets, including Torzil.

You need to go to the Tropics and plant flax.

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by mr7933 on May 8, 09 10:46 AM
ladyragamuffin,

I have a lot of the same. I have 30 so far. I think it may be a trophy that I won't be getting. It is taking too much time and it isn't very organized. I wish there was a progress bar or checklist in the game for the pets and patterns. Oh well.

The pets that I have that are not on your list are,

Zeepzop
Monnie
Ohweeoh
Filo
Beepbop
Furgie
Murfee
Rosa

[Post New]by prplsude on May 8, 09 12:44 PM
I am having a witch of a time figuring out how to grow orchids. i thought it was a seed dropped by animals but two days and not a single orchid. i dont see it when in either grassland or tropics as part of what i can grow. any help would be greatly appreciated.

muttnutt
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by muttnutt on May 8, 09 1:34 PM
Great game.!!!...hours and days of game play, well worth the credit........we need more like this one!!

Puncuk
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Puncuk on May 9, 09 12:13 PM
prplsude wrote:I am having a witch of a time figuring out how to grow orchids. i thought it was a seed dropped by animals but two days and not a single orchid. i dont see it when in either grassland or tropics as part of what i can grow. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, orchids are seeds you get when you charm wild animals in the Tropics. You can try attaching a pet that has a larger likelyhood of charming flower seeds to increase your chances of getting the orchid seed.

[Post New]by shantung7 on May 12, 09 6:17 PM
I am just stumped by trying to find:
Iron
Gold
Lemons
Limes
I have been everywhere, gotten tons of animals, acquired all kinds of things, but after the tropics opened up, I was not able to go anywhere new and I have dug everywhere! And looked all over for Cacao Bean for The crazy movie Star! Where the heck is all this stuff?

Go to: