firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Revived Legends: Titan's Revenge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Jan 4, 15 2:06 PM
bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there

I just wanted to pop in with a friendly reminder of the <a href=http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page>Forum Rules</a>. With a topic as sensitive as differing religions and their presence in games, it can easily get a little tense, so please keep the following in mind :

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

The pertinent portion of the rule is emphasized in bold above.

It's really great to see such a constructive conversation on the content of the game, and I'm glad to see how positive it's going!

bfgVaiya

There was absolutely no intent to "harass, attack, threaten, provoke, etc, etc." Just having a simple honest discussion on why some of us don't have a problem with this game coming out at "Christmas" time. Are we not allowed to even discuss religion now?

Firehorse

firehorsecos
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by firehorsecos on Jan 4, 15 2:10 PM
9otters wrote:Thank you, firehorsecos.

Appreciate your effort to enlighten with actual history. Eddie Izzard does an excellent job too! LOL!

9otters,

I haven't heard Eddie Izzard's explanation. I will have to look that up. Thanks!

Firehorse

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 5, 15 12:09 AM
Firehorsecos... what you said in your post on the second page - that is what I know to be true - of course, same goes for Easter - but didn't dare mentioning it here, for fear of getting flogged.
It is quite true what you said, and if I remember correctly, it is guessed that Jesus was supposed to have been born in or around February. But who really knows.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 2, 15 8:42 PM
I bought the SE, because I didn't think that just finding statues were worth paying double. And once I am done with the main game, I am usually ready to move on to the next game, and don't want to play yet more of the same in the bonus chapter.

Anyway, I finished the game now, and loved it. I loved everything about it: the characters, the graphics, the gameplay, and the HOS were nicely done as well.

This was definitely one of Blam! Games' better games. Thank you for a great story and game!

Go to: