[Post New]by pashdi on May 7, 09 8:07 PM
I like this game. I'm 60.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

Re:Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola

[Post New]by amj0963 on May 7, 09 8:52 PM
i really liked the first laura jones and the gates of good and evil i am really on the fence about this one i played almost the whole hour and just couldn't get into it that much will try demo on another site and if i like will get from here

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on May 7, 09 9:06 PM
I may have found a glitch in the Gears mini. I think it is the second gear puzzle, I have 6 gears but the solution uses only 5. I couldn't find anything to do with the 6th gear and the puzzle would not be solved. I used a Hint which showed the solution and I was right, the solution had only 5 gears. I had to Skip and play that darned garage HO again Anyone else have this happen?

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on May 8, 09 3:21 AM

bribling, I managed to complete this puzzle without a glitch, so I hope this helps.
Stage 2: Repair the clock.
Puzzle 1. Has red and green gears that can't be moved, then two large yellow and three small yellow.
Puzzle 2. There was a red and two green gears that you can't move. Then there are two large yellow and four small yellow gears that have to be placed in the correct order so that the green gears move.
Puzzle 3. One red, three green that can't be moved. Three large yellow and four small yellow.

tijhea
Salmon
Salmon
2,547 Posts

[Post New]by tijhea on May 8, 09 3:30 AM
forensicMD wrote:Please tell me what I pick up the SIM? card with that is stuck under something on the floor. Sorry to hear it is not a great game, because I really wanted a new game. I agree re the Ferret, who is, BTW named Ferris, again showing tremendous imagination by the game maker!

I know this is going to sound stupid... cause it is.. but you need a writing pen to pick up the sims card.. why a pen i dont know.

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on May 8, 09 3:42 AM
tijhea. Click on the pen on the table next to the water bottle to pick it up, then use it on the SIM card to pry it loose.

pashdi
Clownfish
Clownfish
520 Posts

[Post New]by pashdi on May 8, 09 3:49 AM
lovemidland wrote:did anyone have a problem with the popping balloons to save ole granny my computer kept on rebooting it is very flusterating if you have a solution please let me know

I didn't have any problems with the balloons, it might be a computer glitch. I had a problem like that with another game.
My grandson said it had to do with memory capacity, or something like that.
Its the long way around and I lost the level but I quit game. Closed down. Reboot and then reopened the game. If it doesn't work I suggest contacting tech support. I'm sorry if I can't be of further help. Maybe someone else can offer a better solution.

Edited on 05/08/2009 at 3:54:50 AM PST

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 8, 09 11:32 AM
Hi all,

Laura Jones and the Secret Legacy of Nikola Tesla has a home of its own in the All Game Forums now, so I'm just popping in to move this thread.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on May 8, 09 12:12 PM
forensicMD wrote:Please tell me what I pick up the SIM? card with that is stuck under something on the floor. Sorry to hear it is not a great game, because I really wanted a new game. I agree re the Ferret, who is, BTW named Ferris, again showing tremendous imagination by the game maker!

ruby_leo
Clownfish
Clownfish
764 Posts

[Post New]by ruby_leo on May 8, 09 12:24 PM
Enjoyed this game so much! Was sorry it was over! Will be playing this one again soon!

[Post New]by cincjanis2 on May 9, 09 3:45 AM
I really liked the first laura jones, so I was loking forward to trying this one. So far It is okay. Hope it gets better. So far it is holding my interest, but it is not as exciting as the first.

Edited on 05/09/2009 at 3:47:44 AM PST

[Post New]by BrianARussotto on May 11, 09 3:40 PM
HELP!! Please!

I'm stuck in stage 1 of The Search. I've done everything except solve the math problem. It gives you the number 1-8. There are several problems that you must answer in a circle but you must use all the numbers and the answer to each equation is the first number in the next equation. There is on multiply equation and 3 subtraction equations.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!!!

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on May 11, 09 7:22 PM
It's not multiplication, it's addition. All 4 problems have to have the same answer. SPOILER follows:

That answer is 3. Use 8 - 5, 7 - 4, 6 - 3, and 1 + 2.

beckmel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by beckmel on May 12, 09 2:17 PM
Just finished the game and have decided that I like the first one much better. This game is not a "bad" one, I just wasn't able to get as involved in it, as I was in the first one. It was a decent way to relax and pass the time with, which is always a plus. The dialogue was a bit over done, but not too tedious. And I had a laugh over the purse, cause it is just like mine, full of way to much stuff .

sammyd63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sammyd63 on Jul 13, 10 1:48 PM
I liked this game, but a few of the puzzles were annoyingly simple. I like more challenging stuff. And I became pissed off by the repetitive music, which I usually listen to. I dropped the volume on this one till it was nearly off.

Go to: