Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum

[Post New]by Blue77 on Jun 5, 11 12:46 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 3 Days: Zoo Mystery players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum

[Post New]by Blue77 on Jun 5, 11 12:51 PM
I cannot find the spring for the music box. The hint puts it in a spot on the desk but there is nothing there. I even used the plaxmatron (spelling?) to move the desk but there was nothing there.Please help.
Thank you
Blue 77

Stuck in Lab

[Post New]by diane_h on Mar 28, 12 12:18 PM
artiste1943 wrote:I have replayed the lab 6 times now. My help tells me there is a part on the right hand corner of the crate, but 100"s of clicks won't get it. Same thing when I go into the other part of the lab my help says there is a part at the end of the pile of lumber. I am really dissatisfied that the game does not save your progress either, so that you have to redo each time you leave the game out of frustration. I would not buy this game. It is fun until you hit these glitches.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

Re:Welcome to 3 Days: Zoo Mystery forum

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 11, 12 7:11 AM
this is a buy for us!!!-----doug & lisa

[Post New]by clrintas on Jun 24, 13 6:23 PM
Re: level 16 library - I cannot find the roller or spring. When I hit ? it points to the desk but there is nothing there - even when I move the books or make the desk disappear - any help greatly appreciated, GR

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jun 24, 13 7:04 PM
Hi cirintas and Welcome!

There is a walkthrough for this game (see above tab). I played it so long ago that i don't really remember much about it other than i enjoyed it.

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by Redd20 on Sep 20, 13 8:24 PM
Is it just me or is the actual game screen too small to be fun. Honestly, I can't seem to change the resolution and I think there should be a return policy.

[Post New]by harrisaltheia on Feb 18, 14 6:54 AM
keximo wrote:I am stuck to find 1 object.
Level 16 = library
found all objects except: spring
hint button suggests: move table. move table but nothing underneath, nor on the chair. moved it about 50 times but cannot find that spring.
looked at website: walkthrough. but doesn't give answers where that spring is.
can anyone help me?
thanks,
keximo

[Post New]by harrisaltheia on Feb 18, 14 6:55 AM
can anybody tell me where the spring is at , its not where hint saids in level 16

Edited on 02/18/2014 at 6:56:28 AM PST

Go to: