Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey here

[Post New]by sexychoco on Feb 9, 16 5:55 PM
every time i try to play this games it stops running and will not allow me to play at all and i have purchase this game...

badgerfann
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by badgerfann on Aug 7, 16 5:57 PM
sweetsg wrote:
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun.

barbspin, it looks like a representative responded to your most recent request. I apologize if it wasn't received. It may be helpful to check the junk or spam folders to ensure that it didn't get misplaced. Please keep in mind that our office is located in Seattle. If you feel that your question wasn't answered, you are more than welcome to reply directly to that email and the representative will be right with you.

BSHADOW and Cuddlefish, it may be helpful to contact our <a href="https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">Technical Support Team</a> in regards to the loss of points. They may better be able to troubleshoot for you.

sweetsg, I'm sorry to hear that this game crashes on your computer. For hints, please look at the following help article:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

I hope this helps! As always, you are more than welcome to PM any of the moderators with any questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

Sir....I am on level 61, all stars completed....(waiting for update, I return to redo all levels until the coming soons) It does NOT crash. It does not always want to OPEN. This has only started this last week. Once connected, it plays well and is a great game.
I have been playing bfg for years and know about crashes (few and far between with my systems). I own many games. This game has only started causing trouble this week:
I click icon...It turns black as if opening then closes and a notice says the program has stopped working and windows will let me know if there is a solution. Then the notice closes and no game. Sometimes I must go through that 5 or 10 times before it finally connects. Will there be a new update soon?

I'm having the same issue. The game was fine...now when I try to open game it imediatley closes and a window pops up saying program not working and I will be notified of a solution. I'm playing on Windows 10, Bios F.42, DirectX 12, no problems found on dxdiag

[Post New]by renig28 on Nov 4, 16 6:41 AM
I have a big problem. Have rich the 101 level of so and today I open the game and see that I have to begin from the very 1 level. That is ridicules and it's a total absurd. Above this I have paid a lot of money to play this game and have them not spent. I have money paid for to pass the entire game.

Please answer me what to do to go to my previous data. The another way is to give me my money back please!!!!!!!

Edited on 11/04/2016 at 8:07:53 AM PST

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Dec 14, 16 8:55 AM
Maybe not a tech issue, but I purchased hearts yesterday. Closed the game with about 11 left, opened today, I have five. Where did they go? I did not see anything that states they must be used quickly or you lose them, so I would like them back please.

[Post New]by cantgethelp on Feb 5, 17 2:39 PM
I'm using windows 10, I downloaded this game. it let me pick male or female and a picture, when I clicked on ok, it froze and had to turn computer off to get out. I deleted the game and re installed 3 different times, I have read your help page and done everything you say to do. I still cant get it to work, keeps freezing up.

[Post New]by pmwright610 on Mar 29, 17 1:51 PM
This game has played perfectly for all the months I have played it, except for the last few days. It won't load and I get the message that Emerland Solitaire is not working properly, or another game is currently running, error 809. There is no other game running and nothing has changed on my computer, at least I haven't changed anything.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Mar 31, 17 6:08 AM
pmwright610, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling your game. If that doesn't work, contact the Tech Group. Good Luck.

[Post New]by GreenSpelly on Apr 1, 17 4:36 AM
I logged in this morning. I have been playing this game for over a year. All of my progress is lost and the game is sending me back to the level 1 tutorial. Really do not want to start all over. VERY FRUSTRATING! Running Windows 10

Edited on 04/01/2017 at 4:37:23 AM PST

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Apr 1, 17 10:31 AM
GreenSpelly, try uninstalling and reinstalling. If that doesn't work, contact Tech Support. Good Luck.

pat05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

r Emerland Solitaire: Endless Journey here

[Post New]by pat05 on Sep 5, 17 4:04 AM
I have been playing this game for years. This past year I have a BIG issue. I have complete the game and you add more adventures. This was great and exciting and also challenging. Than my computer turned off...I had to restart and the game disappeared.
being a patient person...I restarted the game. Getting level between 20 and
30. ONCE again my computer shut down. Lost the game and had to restart. NOW, THIS HAS happened to me 3 more times.
Last time was this morning. NOW STARTING THE GAME OVER AGAIN.

Why is this happening?

Its not that I play this game only. I have lots of others, but I enjoyed the challenge.

It is only happening with this game.

playing on XP computer now using windows 10 account pat05's

[Post New]by jojogirl01 on Dec 14, 17 4:06 PM
I cant feed the lizards, when i try nothing happens

[Post New]by Bengal2gal on Dec 31, 17 3:11 PM
HP laptop, Windows 10 OS,
While trying the trial game, I am unable to see my cursor after the introduction video. I lose the cursor at the Menu screen. The cursor appears to be operating in the background because when I move my cursor around and it passes over/behind (?) an active field (Play, Exit, Options, etc.), the field will highlight. Hence, I cannot try the game again because my time is up! What do I need to do to see the cursor?

Edited on 12/31/2017 at 3:13:46 PM PST

[Post New]by ValerieMelone on Jan 2, 18 6:03 AM
I Just bought the full version of emerland solitaire and it is not loading. I tried everything to fix it myself. But everything I do doesn't work. Please fix. Thanks.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jan 3, 18 11:28 AM
ValerieMelone, Emerland Solitaire is a Free To Play game. You probably purchased a game with a similar name. There is another game like that but it is not a Big Fish Game. You need to contact the site where you purchased your game. This forum is just for BFG's. Good luck.

baroukers
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by baroukers on Jan 6, 18 3:57 PM
pat05 wrote:I have been playing this game for years. This past year I have a BIG issue. I have complete the game and you add more adventures. This was great and exciting and also challenging. Than my computer turned off...I had to restart and the game disappeared.
30. ONCE again my computer shut down. Lost the game and had to restart. NOW, THIS HAS happened to me 3 more times.

Why is this happening?

Its not that I play this game only. I have lots of others, but I enjoyed the challenge.

This has happened to me twice now, once late last year, and then just a few days ago. I too had finished, and was waiting for the new material to start when the game reset. I had gotten pretty far in again, and now, I'm back trying to crawl back to where I was before. And there were some levels I really didn't enjoy enough to play again. It's getting frustrating.

Edited on 01/06/2018 at 4:00:14 PM PST

[Post New]by Lou_Ella on Apr 19, 18 11:03 AM
baroukers wrote:
pat05 wrote:I have been playing this game for years. This past year I have a BIG issue. I have complete the game and you add more adventures. This was great and exciting and also challenging. Than my computer turned off...I had to restart and the game disappeared.

Why is this happening?

Same thing keeps happening to me. but I only get about half way through the game.
I'm using windows 10

Go to: