bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 30, 15 12:01 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with this particular game. Definitely doesn't make things fun. Please contact our Cujstomer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to investigate these issues for you further and help in any way that they can.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

agrimony
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by agrimony on May 22, 15 9:20 PM
I have windows 7 system. Played the first 3 chapters fairly well just a few places the game would stutter like. Then when I got to Chapter 4 that is when it all started going crazy. In several different places when I tried to do a task another picture would appear and there would be two pictures on top of each other. For instance the bird in the tree after you go to the Nympth house and go to the back yard there is a bird in the tree I click on the bird and the picture of the wild woman in the cave who keeps saying "leave me alone" shows up on top of the bird. I get the words the bird must have been there a long time and I go to get bird feed for the bird and when I get to the plate where the bird feed is a picture of the wild woman shows up again. When trying to solve some of the puzzles you cannot make out what the picture is suppose to be because there are two of them. What is wrong with this game. So many issues. Now I cannot do anything with this chapter. I finally just guessed what and where things go and not sure if I should continue with the game or stop playing all together and contact TS. I have been with Big Fish for several years now and for the last year it seems the games are getting by with a lot of tech problems. I really don't want to give up on BF but it seems the games are having more and more issues and I don't understand why.

Edited on 05/22/2015 at 9:25:30 PM PST

Go to: